Go, shorty, it's Beyoncé! Apple leaning on artists and labels to get more iTunes exclusives
1. Sniggly (Posts: 7177; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
If a group I like does do an iTunes exclusive, I won't buy it. I'll just put on my dread pirate hat.
Then again, other than U2, I don't imagine many of the groups I'm into being super Apple friendly, or prone to giving them exclusives.
Putting pressure on Christina Scabbia will likely only piss her off.
2. darktranquillity (Posts: 284; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
another reason to dislike apple products
5. StringCheese01 (Posts: 64; Member since: 27 Jan 2012)
most of their exclusive music is ratchet anyway
(xcept da queen B)
3. sprockkets (Posts: 1308; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Wouldn't mind if you could just you know, use a browser instead of POS itunes to buy music. No, I'm not buying an iphone.
4. pookiewood (Posts: 623; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
WTH would an artist alienate their fans like this? I'm not really a Bey fan but I guess if anyone can do this and still sale well it'd be her and *yawwwn* Jay.