Go retro with a cassette to iPhone converter
0. phoneArena 06 Nov 2012, 00:39 posted on
If you are starting to notice your beard is showing a bit of grey, then you probably know what a cassette tape is...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Evil.Bunny (Posts: 41; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
i just turned 20, and i have trunk full of cassettes which my mom and I collected when I was a kid, and i have been thinking of converting them digitally.
but i'd rather convert them over to my PC.
9. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3724; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
25 years too late? So, you're saying they should have made this product for the iPhone in 1987?
4. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3782; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Wow...i suddenly remembered i have dozens stored up in a box.
Invasion of the disc killed the cassette...i also remember when i switched to compact discs.
This is kind of late and expensive...i'd rather download it digitally.
But i'll keep my collection though...feels nice going through each retro piece.
6. phil2n (Posts: 487; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
this is totally sick. But its nice to hear Fra Lippo Lippi songs
7. JunkCreek (Posts: 407; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
still can't get those fairy tale and mecha story cassette digitized. still had most songs on cassette digitized, and few aren't available.
8. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
You got to be kidding right? Cassettes had far better music quality than the ipod