Go retro with a cassette to iPhone converter
0. phoneArena 06 Nov 2012, 00:39 posted on
If you are starting to notice your beard is showing a bit of grey, then you probably know what a cassette tape is...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Evil.Bunny (Posts: 41; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
i just turned 20, and i have trunk full of cassettes which my mom and I collected when I was a kid, and i have been thinking of converting them digitally.
but i'd rather convert them over to my PC.
9. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3117; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
25 years too late? So, you're saying they should have made this product for the iPhone in 1987?
4. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Wow...i suddenly remembered i have dozens stored up in a box.
Invasion of the disc killed the cassette...i also remember when i switched to compact discs.
This is kind of late and expensive...i'd rather download it digitally.
But i'll keep my collection though...feels nice going through each retro piece.
6. phil2n (Posts: 481; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
this is totally sick. But its nice to hear Fra Lippo Lippi songs
7. JunkCreek (Posts: 406; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
still can't get those fairy tale and mecha story cassette digitized. still had most songs on cassette digitized, and few aren't available.
8. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6946; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
You got to be kidding right? Cassettes had far better music quality than the ipod