Go hog wild: Apple raises limits on buying unlocked Apple iPhone 5 units
0. phoneArena posted on 05 Dec 2012, 00:29
Just listed on Apple's U.S. website last week, the Cupertino based manufacturer has raised the limit of two unlocked Apple iPhone 5 units allowed to be purchased by one account to ten with no cap on lifetime purchases...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. FoxDavis posted on 05 Dec 2012, 00:35 1 0
Silly, but I am sure there will be lots buying more then one
4. joseph98 posted on 05 Dec 2012, 00:54 9 1
It's obvious why you love apple. Golden sheeple!!!
Hey just kidding. You can love whomever you like. It's freedom of speech and finally it's your hard earned money.
This is coming from an android fan. Let's show apple fan that they can express there feeling toward there beloved apple. phonearena is tired of us android fan so lets give them a break for once. It's Christmas season and I shall hold a treaty with apple fan during the season.
5. wendygarett posted on 05 Dec 2012, 01:03 3 0
Thank you thank you so much!!! And we wish you a merry Christmas as well :D
9. CivicSi89 posted on 05 Dec 2012, 01:41 3 0
nerd moment. thats a pokemon named mareep... Ladies.. control your orgasms...
10. wendygarett posted on 05 Dec 2012, 02:24 1 0
Yup!! You must be a pokemon fans :D
11. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 05 Dec 2012, 03:37 3 0
That's why this logo fits you perfectly LOL
6. android78 (unregistered) posted on 05 Dec 2012, 01:10 2 0
I think demand has finally gone down for the i phone 5 so much that they are basically begging people to buy as many phone as there little heart desire. LOL, to much competition, ppl just have to many choices to pick from, why would i pick a i phone 5 when you have htc dna, razr hd, opotimis G, note 2 and windows 8 phones and so on and so on to pick from...
7. bojan posted on 05 Dec 2012, 01:21 2 0
because no one anymore instersted in the iphone 5 in the united states they will do anything to sell it. and delivery time went down it shows you how now one is intersted in it
12. android78 (unregistered) posted on 05 Dec 2012, 07:56 1 0
exactly bojan, I wouldnt be suprise if they started discounting the phone next. Wait this is apple, the same people that give their employees a couple free apps to show how much they appreciate them for contributing to apple making billions in the bank and the same company that discounts there no more than 50 bucks off there older products from last year on black friday sale. smgdh, So on second thought they wont be discounting anything. thats why android will rule the WORLD!!!!!!
13. JunitoNH posted on 05 Dec 2012, 08:47 0 0
If you say so, but not low enough for me. Maybe when it gets to the prices of the Nexus 4 or S3, I'll consider it.
8. amiaq posted on 05 Dec 2012, 01:22 2 0
I wish Galaxy Note 2 is this abundant. 5 phones each person , I ll take two for me and to replace my missus' s iphone 4s.
14. rusticguy posted on 05 Dec 2012, 17:47 0 0
Unsold inventory is the cause possibly and the limiting to 2 didn't do any good to boost the sales :)