Gmail for iOS App Store listing has a tribute to Steve Jobs (and a jab at Apple?)
1. jmoita2 posted on 10 Oct 2012, 10:01 9 2
I could go ten years without hearing another Sait Jobs mention, or quote. Enough already!!!
5. PhenomFaz posted on 10 Oct 2012, 11:04 5 1
oh man Google is good...real good!
Google pays tribute to Steve and what does Rotten Apple do...rack in the money :(...thats just sad
12. TROLL posted on 10 Oct 2012, 14:34 1 0
No wonder, there's a universal justice and karma. And the eyes of truth is always watching you.
3. Ragnarockd posted on 10 Oct 2012, 10:53 2 1
So will apple think of something like Imail to counter gmail?? Won't be surprised because its apple.
6. sudbury78 posted on 10 Oct 2012, 11:54 3 12
Classy company that google is. Taking shots at the greatest technological innovator of our times as he us 6 feet under. Keep it classy google.
8. BrockSamson posted on 10 Oct 2012, 13:29 3 1
'greatest technological innovator'
looooool thanks man, I haven't laughed so hard in a while!
19. sudbury78 posted on 10 Oct 2012, 15:55 0 0
I think I laughed harder than you did considering your name is Brock. brutal.
21. Zero0 posted on 10 Oct 2012, 16:46 1 0
This. Possibly the most relevant comment in the history of the Internet.
13. TROLL posted on 10 Oct 2012, 14:37 1 0
My foot..... i Respect and salute SONY, than Apple.
10. Bluesky02 posted on 10 Oct 2012, 14:01 4 0
Let's not forget before Android was announced, how best buddies Google and Apple were. They both had one enemy in the target = Microsoft. During the original iPhone announcement we all saw Steve Jobs with Google's Eric Schmidt talking about Google iOS integration, something like that. So as you see, things were different in the past. Now Apple went berserk on Android, smashing any successful Android devices.
11. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 10 Oct 2012, 14:15 4 0
being competative is one thing but trying to eliminate competition is different. Google never said they want to desroy Microsoft or apple. Hell even MS is collecting money from almost every major Android OEM for use of its patents but they NEVER said that they only want to ban phones. thats the difference between apple and every other company in the world. apple is PURE EVIL.
15. TROLL posted on 10 Oct 2012, 15:11 0 0
Yeap, it should be joining BB & Nokia very soon.
16. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 10 Oct 2012, 15:15 1 0
BB and Nokia may be struglling right now but i really hope they make a come back as competition is good for consumers. that will help Android evolve and become even better.
but apple is a different kind. its evil.
18. TROLL posted on 10 Oct 2012, 15:36 1 0
" PURE EVIL".....!
20. Bluesky02 posted on 10 Oct 2012, 16:31 1 0
Google wanted to break down Microsoft monopoly, not eliminate them. Try to read Google vs Oracle Trials. You'll see what google said about Microsoft.
22. Peter98 posted on 10 Oct 2012, 18:31 0 1
Steve Jobs was really great and awesome. But now Apple is no more longer with Steve Jobs, the should make something different or innovative again to the world.
24. someones4 posted on 10 Oct 2012, 19:34 1 0
I was actually hooked by the iphone 4 at first but then it seemed that its progress got stuck in a timestop. Steve jobs should be rolling in his grave...