Gmail for Android 4.2 coming with pinch to zoom for individual messages, and swipe gestures (video)
0. phoneArena 12 Oct 2012, 01:54 posted on
Gmail for Android now supports pinch-to-zoom for each individual message at long last, as well as swiping left and right for deleting/archiving it. The APK managed to get installed on a Samsung Galaxy Nexus running Jelly Bean, so it is apparently not exclusive to the 4.2 version of the green robot...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. pokharkarsaga (Posts: 365; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
thats what i want daniel.In their upcoming version key lime pie i want android to integrate more & more gestures for their services.
2. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i still think kuglof is yummier! :)
ch?q=kuglof&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa= N&tab=wi&ei=Ccp3UIPQGdCGrAfah4 H4Ag&biw=1024&bih=605&sei=Wsp3 UJ-OIorTrQfS94HABA
4. messiah (Posts: 433; Member since: 19 Feb 2010)
I want color and theme management. I hate the bright white and lack of luster in not being able to distinguish read from unread.
3. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
when i think about swipe gestures i could think about BB PB/BB10 or N9... but this is a good add on!