Glove Mode makes the Sony Xperia sola perfect for cold weather climates
0. phoneArena 30 Sep 2012, 22:48 posted on
The Sony Xperia sola comes with Sony's Glove Mode which is highlighted in a video made by the manufacturer; regardless of what kind of gloves you wear, you still be able to use the capacitive touchscreen on the device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1040; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Sony is a really good company from the not-so-distant past. I would really like to see them make a comeback. They haven't been doing well and are on the path like RIM's
2. Naitto (Posts: 44; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
Apple will probably buy all the patents for gloves, and then if anyone is wearing them they won’t let them use that technology.
3. denied911 (banned) (Posts: 361; Member since: 31 May 2012)
will have to use it?
4. jael206 (Posts: 78; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
hmmm.. any other handsets with this feature?
10. Danre (Posts: 85; Member since: 02 Sep 2012)
What lumia is doing here ?
Take your lumia somewhere else.
13. smallworld (Posts: 360; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
My bad, I meant to say the lumia's screen got trolled by a mirdrange phone.
6. Stuntman (Posts: 590; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
I want to see a demonstration of someone typing a message with gloves on before I'm impressed.
7. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2375; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
good job sony, now stay on top of the update game and we should be climbing the latter faster than expected
9. FireDragon (Posts: 107; Member since: 13 Nov 2009)
I believe Sola was introduced with this technology and months old hands on videos did show the gloved hands using Sola touchscreen well.
I think the news here is about making it active automatically with the new update.
11. qwertypoor (Posts: 72; Member since: 09 Jun 2012)
So what would happen if you had ur finger on the screen and another finger with a glove on the screen at the same time hm
12. Alistaire (Posts: 132; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
So it will be a battery drain as with the Nokia Lumia 920 written in this article?http://www.phonearena.com/news