Global smartphone shipments to crack 600 million units this year, Samsung leading the way
0. phoneArena 06 Jan 2012, 07:05 posted on
As far as marketshare goes, the predictions go to Samsung with 21.7%, followed by Apple with 18.7%, Nokia with 15.6%, then HTC and RIM with 10.9% and 8.6%, respectively. That leaves only about 20% for all other brands, but surprises can certainly come from anywhere this year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bigboss (Posts: 74; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Nokia can still be in the top 3. Looks abnormal.
2. Jericho (Posts: 302; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Lg and sony(without ericsson) are in those 20% wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong lg will not be the same as last year they are gonna be better this year i guarantee it. And for sony after it completely breaks up with ericsson its gonna create such a fuss that people are gonna die to buy it because sony's integration with its tv and psn stuff. so once again wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong!
3. 9_HeLLs_oF_DrOid (Posts: 117; Member since: 02 Jan 2012)
Sony Ericsson in that 20%. My heart is broken :(
4. TKFox007 (Posts: 303; Member since: 02 Nov 2010)
Samsung makes good products, good for them.
5. iamca (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
dont buy from samsumg anymore. they have bad after sales service.