Giveaway: iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S III and iPhone 4S
0. phoneArena 27 Mar 2013, 10:12 posted on
Hold on to your rabbit's foot, go find some of them four-leaf clovers, and make sure you have a horseshoe nearby! It is time for another super-awesome giveaway hosted by PhoneArena in partnership with RadioShack. Here's what we're giving away...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
298. kaoene (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
The first thing I'll do with my new smartphone, in case I win one of them is finally get rid of my old phone. I've been using it for a few years now and after graduating I think it's time to be able to finally have a great / up to date phone that I can use to download apps and ease my daily life.
299. mcskipp (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
My friend has a baby on the way. He's stuck using a busted original Evo on Sprint - it can barely keep a charge. He's saving up for when the baby comes, but he's dying for an iPhone 5. I'd love to win one for him!
300. FroggyForce (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I would give it to my mom because she doesn't have a smart phone.
301. icyrock1 (Posts: 307; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Replace my aging iPhone 4, first, then I'd take A LOT of pictures with it!
302. Geezy03 (Posts: 43; Member since: 10 Apr 2009)
thank phonearena and radio shack 1st, then take lots of pictures with my new device an use all the features of the phone
303. whitee (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Should I win a brand new awesome smartphone, the first thing I would do with it would walk around like I'm the coolest thing ever since I'll have a cool phone. :)
304. smak425 (Posts: 5; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
first thing i'll do with new smart phone is charge them up
305. Hemlocke (unregistered)
Blood for the Blood God!
307. xchatter (Posts: 12; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I will buy it a small whiskey. If it doesn't drink it, i will. :)
308. SPIERO (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
The first thing I would do with my new smartphone is take pictures of me with it and post them to google+ and see how many hits I get. I would then post my excitement in that I won the phone contest, an AWESOME feat in itself.
Thanks Phone Arena
309. sonhugh (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
call my wife and tell her we going to vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
310. newuser1 (Posts: 226; Member since: 10 Dec 2010)
The first thing I would to is take unboxing photo.
311. SpideyMan (Posts: 4; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
If its an Apple product i will sell it to get an android. If it is the S3 i would make sure it is up to date with the Latest Android software.
312. mgunter93 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
What is the first thing you'll do with your new smartphone, in case you win one?
The first thing I'll do with my new smartphone would be to transfer my data to the new device and start taking in the beauty of all the features of the phone. I would take pictures with the camera, make phone calls, and test the LTE connectivity. I'm excited with how much cell phones have been changing!
313. davidlt4 (Posts: 4; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
I would activate it and give my old phone someone in my family
316. emeiwes (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I would put a lifeproof on that sweet phone!
318. moronman66 (Posts: 162; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
If I won any of them, I'd see if they work with T-mobile then possibly go to Sprint on my next upgrade. If it were one of the iPhones, then I'd probably just end up using it to keep up to date on iOS as opposed to a daily driver, out of personal opinion, but it sure would be nice to win something like that :)
319. danny_a2005 (Posts: 164; Member since: 06 Oct 2011)
Probably I'd unlock them first.. Then use them since I own a xperia u.. But I rather the radioshack giftcards
320. PhonePhazer47 (Posts: 30; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
if i won an iphone 5, i would be happy, first thing i would do is call my girlfriend who bragged about hers when she she got one.....
321. elberthung (Posts: 6; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Going to find someone with sprint and give them lol.
322. datcidcam (Posts: 2; Member since: 16 May 2012)
I would start with the dreaded process of transferring your contacts.
323. yt6nin (Posts: 100; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
If I were to win either the Samsung Galaxy S III, iPhone 4S, or the iPhone 5, then I would definitely would like to test it out first and see how it is... I've never owned an iPhone, and I got the Galaxy Note II instead of the SGSIII with AT&T.
324. Daftama (Posts: 619; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Post it on fb tell everyone about it how where I won
325. Saleem2923 (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I have sprint! This would be exciting if i win one. The first thing I'll do is tell everyone about this website and have them register for latest news/giveaways offered here. Hopefully i win the iphone 5.. :)
326. chadcy (Posts: 15; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Look at the smartphone and wait for the Motorola X to come out.
327. igorb81 (Posts: 77; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
I would activate it to replace my Galaxy SII on Sprint :)
328. Baseballer (Posts: 132; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Get the nice spigen case for the i5 if i won it (:
330. bentkarma (Posts: 4; Member since: 24 Jul 2012)
First thing I would do is give a phone to my mother because she's been wanting to learn how to use a smartphone ever since iPhone 3 came out.
331. CoveyD (Posts: 8; Member since: 04 Nov 2012)
Switch to sprint and start streaming some high def entertainment!
332. VWA2Guy (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
First of all I'd have to make sure it was a real phone after I regained conciousness. I never win anything, so the shock itself would be the biggest thing to deal with. Then I would have to find a way to afford the service. Still, I'd be stoked to win one.
333. siberstorm (unregistered)
I'll wrap it up and give it to my niece for her birthday.
334. kwise000 (Posts: 4; Member since: 18 Jun 2011)
If I when either the sgsiii, or the ip5, there being sold to the highest bidder for the sgniii.
335. brd8951 (Posts: 24; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
Sell it on ebay. Sprint service is horrible!!!
336. ckoch125 (Posts: 192; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
I'd load up all my apps then show off my awesome new phone to everyone!
338. Gamr425 (Posts: 11; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Take some nice pics with those awesome cameras of course!
339. imkyle (Posts: 1071; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
So where are the people are constantly talk bad about PA calling them isheep and iarena? You think you all should win? lol dont think so!
340. alex0130 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Galaxy s 3 take pictures and experience touch wiz
343. inertiatic (Posts: 34; Member since: 29 May 2012)
I would sell the iPhones, or switch to the s3 from my s2.
345. alemos94 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Spread the word out of how Phonearena let me win an amazing prize and give my family phone that we cant afford.
347. jamaladam (Posts: 13; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
I would probably sell it and get the HTC One on T-Mobile.
348. mranticipation (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I would take my phone and download instagram, finally will be able to have a high definition screen. Not that my galaxy s2 screen is horrible.
349. Verizon Treo6.5 (Posts: 6; Member since: 21 May 2009)
Upgrade my dad from his aged Samsung flip phone
350. mike02s (Posts: 5; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
Slowly peel off the plastic, and savor that sweet, sweet new electronics smell...
352. dmk1928 (Posts: 3; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Go right to radio shack so they can help me set up my new phone! And a new case because I don't have any of those phones.
355. idacon (Posts: 3; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
If I win I would give the smartphone to my grand-daughter as a birthday present :)
357. quakan (Posts: 1361; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
The first thing I'll do is activate it on Sprint and proclaim how amazing Sprint's network is. I'll become the new spokesperson and be featured in all the latest ads....so give me the phone so we can see this happen!
358. AAPL1 (Posts: 7; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I would switch all of my services to Sprint! The best network in the freakin world!!!!!