Giveaway: iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S III and iPhone 4S
0. phoneArena 27 Mar 2013, 10:12 posted on
Hold on to your rabbit's foot, go find some of them four-leaf clovers, and make sure you have a horseshoe nearby! It is time for another super-awesome giveaway hosted by PhoneArena in partnership with RadioShack. Here's what we're giving away...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
237. DaNTRoN (Posts: 133; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
If I won the iPhone I would bring it to work to help other customers (I work tech support)
If Samsung I would root it
238. demsid (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I will give the phone to my college bound son.
239. sucker19r (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
The first thing I would do is take a photo of my twins and send it to my parents in Jersey...BOOM!
240. jakeinkw (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Dec 2012)
Stuck on contract with Verizon, so would probably post them on Craigslist for sale or trade so I can get a new Big Red phone... just being honest here!
241. youactappalled (Posts: 6; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
The first thing I would do with my new smartphone would be to activate it on my line of service so I can have a newer model phone like most of my friends! Even my little sister has an iPhone 5 and I have a 4!!!
242. xXShinigami20 (Posts: 4; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
First thing i would do when a new phone would be to download all the apps i needed before i do anything else with the phone. :) Please let it be me that win, Please!!!
243. bibekpachhai (unregistered)
If i win this, I honestly will give it my old phone to the charity which give it to military families or even this phone. I wanna win something so I feel like I'm lucky. If I get the gift card, then that a whole different story.
244. daysleft (Posts: 8; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
If it's the s3, i'll root it and put the most up to date miui rom on it ( or maybe i'll try a different rom first...). If it's the iphone 5 i'll taunt my friend, who really wants one, with it. If it's the 4s i'll probably just give it to the Mrs.
245. pudgypanda3 (Posts: 17; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
I will tweet my love for phone arena and radio shack!!!!
246. perryjb (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
First thing I'd do is call Sprint and activate my new phone!
247. _PHug_ (Posts: 380; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
I would give the 4s to my niece, keep the 5 as an ipod and transfer my contacts to the S3
248. atsamman (Posts: 72; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Well!! Off course I'll just restore my data from my current phone xd
249. a_merryman (Posts: 509; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
I will port my phone number over obviously....then move my contacts and movies over
250. consurfer3 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I would give the phone to my mom or dad to thank them for everything they've done for me
251. Corpsemaker (Posts: 63; Member since: 10 Jul 2010)
I will text all my friends and tell them how cool phonearena and radioshack are...
252. natesvlogs (Posts: 39; Member since: 15 May 2012)
I'd probably just sign with sprint again
255. housry23 (Posts: 67; Member since: 03 Jun 2012)
Honestly, I'd give it to a family member. I have a Nexus 4 on Straight Talk and don't ever plan on signing a contract again. But, I have family on Sprint and I'm sure they would love a brand new smartphone!
256. theVdog12 (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
i will fondle it and love it and cherish it of course its a phone to oodle over XD
258. kdog77 (Posts: 9; Member since: 17 May 2012)
ifi win one of the phones i would get it protected right away and put it on my contract replacing the phone already on there and also put insurance on it
260. fur0n (Posts: 69; Member since: 13 Jun 2012)
The first thing I would do with a new phone would be turn it on and activate it. The second thing I would do is visit phonearena.com on it.
261. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 818; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
The first thing I'd do with a new phone?
Put a screen protector on it!
Why? My phone's screen is all cracked up and I really need a new phone. I wouldn't want the same thing to happen to my next one too!
263. CellPhone (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I will activate my new phone and transfer my contact information!
265. johnnybe (Posts: 23; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
Activate it and call everyone to tell them I won a phone from phonearena and radio shack!! Hope it's the iphone.
266. josswest27 (Posts: 4; Member since: 05 Jun 2010)
The first thing i would do is activate the phone for the unlimited data use!
268. kylengai (Posts: 5; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
I will sell it since i dont have sprint!!!
269. Cinnamon (Posts: 87; Member since: 16 Jun 2011)
Everytime I get a new smartphone I can't help playing with the camera. I like to take pictures of my cats and family a lot!
270. soldiernation (Posts: 31; Member since: 09 Sep 2012)
I'd probably just sell the phone since I have T-Mobile.
271. V3TTOO (Posts: 26; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
S3 - Root and CM10.1
iPhone - Try it for the first time and see what I can do.
272. masterchina (Posts: 48; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
Give it to my wife, she still has a OG razor!
273. joao.rua (Posts: 1; Member since: 31 Oct 2012)
iPhone give to my sister and s3 keep for me
275. TheJackal142 (Posts: 6; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
I would give my wife the iPhone 4s/5 to my wife, keep the s3, and use the gift card to buy a new pair of headphones.
277. asuperman (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Customize it to my liking. The case, the wallpaper, arrangement of apps, background (superman logo), email accounts, etc. Then finish by downloading all the apps I want and possibly play a game of tetris.
278. hkstyle (Posts: 7; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Trade it for one that will work for tmobile =]
279. Azure01 (Posts: 126; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Try to chip off the smile on my face because it would save me money from having to buy a new phone.
283. jnklarsen (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
The first thing I'm going to do is just stare at my new phone. I'd be happy with any of them, and lucky for me, I'm on sprint, and they've been great for me!
284. ricky_nguyen (Posts: 4; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
I would give one of my family members the iPhone 5
285. huypaulha94 (Posts: 21; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
Depending on the phone: Unwrap, unbox, set it up, keep/give to parent. :)
289. sab9000 (Posts: 5; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
The first thing I would probably do is take the last picture of my current smartphone before I figuratively burn it from my memory.
292. pritom729 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Keep my phone for more than a year for the first time. I usually buy gsm phone (t-mobile customer) and send them unlocked to my family overseas as birthday gifts.
293. R3537L1F3 (Posts: 7; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
If I won the Samsung Galaxy S III first thing I would do is replace my broken Galaxy S III with it to avoid paying $150 for insurance.
294. pc747 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Ill just call to say ....... (Song by Stevie Wonder)