Giveaway: iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S III and iPhone 4S
0. phoneArena 27 Mar 2013, 10:12 posted on
Hold on to your rabbit's foot, go find some of them four-leaf clovers, and make sure you have a horseshoe nearby! It is time for another super-awesome giveaway hosted by PhoneArena in partnership with RadioShack. Here's what we're giving away...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
176. menny07 (Posts: 89; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
The first thing I would do is register it on the google play store and download the specific apps.
-then, I'd say thank you to radioshack for such an awesome giveaway :D
177. beillax (Posts: 23; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
i will give them to family and friends who do not own one of these awesome phones!
178. tigann (Posts: 3; Member since: 14 Aug 2008)
i would go on the phone arena website and thank you all for the phone. then i would download some apps based on phone arena's recommendation
179. Su-Rio (Posts: 51; Member since: 05 May 2011)
With any smartphone, id activate it and call my friends to let them know I got a new phone!!
180. TomNew93 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I'd get some hot babes'phone numbers to put in my hott new phone!
183. MrWong91 (Posts: 2; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
The first thing I would do is keep and use the phone. I using a non-smartphone right now
185. cosmyjtg (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I'll give my actual phone to my mother and than enjoy my new smartphone :D
186. airstream25 (Posts: 18; Member since: 18 Jun 2011)
Give the iPhone 5 to my grandson, he is still using the iPhone gs3.
187. soxnation13 (Posts: 2; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
Would give the phone to my younger sister who needs one as hers broke
188. pegb856 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
If I win the first thing i will do with my new phone is "hug it and squeeze it and call it George"! I left Sprint a year ago and found that the grass isn't always greener, this might be the nudge I need to go running back.
189. kboo1995 (unregistered)
I will download some paid apps
193. kingdom10 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Even though EYE don't have sprint, I would HAPPILY switch carriers JUST for that good god given iphone 5. Especially for that cheaper phone service! I'd DROP KICK this outdated iphone 4 across the field and let the vultures at it! Once i have the iphone 5, I'd praise dance across that field on top of that broken iphone 4!
195. khizar666 (Posts: 9; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
Logically, the first thing to do is to call sprint customer service and activate the phone under my phone number.
196. ajhall62 (Posts: 10; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
I would have to sell it to buy an AT&T version of th GS4 or HTC One.
197. Nick040489 (Posts: 19; Member since: 01 Apr 2010)
Sign in to my Facebook and post about how excited I am to win!
199. mdsmit10 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Give to one of my friends who use Sprint. I am sure they are in need of a phone and don't want to have to pay an upgrade fee.
200. burnik (Posts: 13; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
The first thing I would do with the new smartphone is take photos and videos. Thanks.
201. javiayer (Posts: 3; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
The first thing I would do is set it up of course :)
202. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Adore the s3 like hell and go meh at the iPhone but who am I to say there are much less privileged people in the world I may sell it then give money to charity! But obviously keep s3
203. qwert124 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I would save it then sell it to get the nexus 5 when it comes out have tmobile
204. tech2 (Posts: 2832; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Lets see.......... Although I know a lot about all these phones but I'd never had a chance to (physically) touch any one of them. So, silly it may sound I'll do the following things:
Samsung Galaxy S3: I would turn on all the gesture/motion features and pretend to be Obi-Wan kenobi for the 1st hour.
iPhone 4s: Of course, messing around with Siri will be the first thing I'll do ! (Have'em call me Sexy #TBBT)
iPhone 5: I know they are not accurate but I would mess about with Apple Maps for a while. I'd love to see all those cities rendered in 3D. Will remind me of GTA ;)
205. mrblah (Posts: 551; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
"What is the first thing you'll do with your new smartphone, in case you win one?".
i would use the s3 over wifi like a mini tab since i have att =)
206. siluro (Posts: 46; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I'd love to take photos with some of the best smartphone cameras on the market.
207. ibap (Posts: 717; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
I'll give it to my sister who has not had a smartphone and is pining for one.
208. legend1 (Posts: 104; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
hmmm if it's an iphone i will jailbreak it immediately and if it's the s3 i will root it and install a custom rom
209. Barkearer23 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I will make my family compete for my love (and a phone).
210. GeekMovement (Posts: 1834; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
If I were to win one of the iPhones, I'd give it to my sister who is still using an old feature phone on Sprint, but if I were to get the Galaxy S III, I'd switch it with my damaged one and use it even longer.
211. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3134; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Sell it. I already have the phone I want.
212. Nuance (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Just looking for that awesome iPhone 5. Yaaay PhoneArena lol. Good to finally participate in one of the giveaways. Lol
214. technut (Posts: 52; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
I'd definitely sell them and put the loot towards a Galaxy S4.
216. alexts (Posts: 8; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
I would certainly activate it as I'm currently in need of a new phone! Luckily they're all top contenders in the camera area.
217. Nismoses (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I'd be extremely thankful and retire my evo 3d and put either device as my daily user!
218. JeffreyMDoran (Posts: 9; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
Root/Jailbreak it and than load it up with apps for my wife!
221. fallenjakob (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I would put a lock on the phone install Lastpass an Private Internet Access on which ever device I got cause security is must have these days! Plus got protect the new great phone : )
222. spasticpat (Posts: 78; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
With the S3 the first thing I will do is watch a good movie on it, finally having a decent screen size compared to my iPhone 4S
223. Fallout09 (Posts: 420; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Swap out my old phone till the new HTC One goes on sale and then give it to my wife to use as her daily driver.
224. bhans (Posts: 3; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
I will decide to give the phone as a gift or keep it for myself replacing my original Moto razr v3! I think I just made up my mind.
226. ez31k (Posts: 45; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Root it.... If it is an apple, give it to the little misses...
227. Troysyx (Posts: 154; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
honestly? sell it so i can buy the HTC One when it comes out!! :) i'm dying to get my hands on one
228. nightfox11 (Posts: 5; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
If I win one I would go to RadioShack and get case +screen protector :-)
229. Pewterl31 (Posts: 4; Member since: 31 Dec 2012)
I would download my apps and get the phone setup to my likeing.
230. beaverpancake (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Probably sell them back to Sprint so I can have money to purchase a Verizon version...
231. romy134 (Posts: 9; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
give my girl my old phone and rock this new one
232. trenchtownrocked (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
The first thing I'd do is post a facebook and twitter status update saying how awesome Radioshack is for giving me a shiny new phone :)
234. merakli (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I'd go out with all my dogs and make the best photos (cuz i never really had the chance), then of course i'll share on all social netowrks. Really want the Galaxy S III
236. marleneamaro (Posts: 4; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
Tweet that I won, instagram the photo of the phone I've won, and finally fb post that I won and thank PhoneArena and RadioShack for this opportunity :)!!