Giveaway: iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S III and iPhone 4S
0. phoneArena 27 Mar 2013, 10:12 posted on
Hold on to your rabbit's foot, go find some of them four-leaf clovers, and make sure you have a horseshoe nearby! It is time for another super-awesome giveaway hosted by PhoneArena in partnership with RadioShack. Here's what we're giving away...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
116. Moadino (Posts: 7; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
I'll tell the world that I won a smartphone on Phone arena.com
118. jcpwn2004 (Posts: 314; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
Probably take a pic and tweet or share on facebook that I won this awesome free phone :).
120. smarty123 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
would take a picture of it and upload it on FACEBOOK ! :D
121. tyguy829 (Posts: 24; Member since: 30 Mar 2010)
Download the Android/iOS SDK, set up a dev environment with the phone, and start making apps!
123. mclifford81 (Posts: 69; Member since: 26 Jan 2010)
iPhone 5 I would keep for a while then probably trade it for a Samsung Galaxy S IV to some person who is a fanboy. SGS3 I'd keep it for a while then sell it and use the cash for a S IV and for the 4s I would give it to my brother who is still using a dumb phone.
124. cadert (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
This is perfect! I'm on Sprint and I've been wanting a new phone so bad. It would be great to have the SGS3!
125. polograph (Posts: 8; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
I would check if there is any dark spot or light leak on the screen :)
126. user312 (Posts: 68; Member since: 21 Aug 2012)
First thing I'll do is turn it on of course!
127. Justin600 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I would give it to my dad who is in the need of a new phone and show him how to use it.
128. uno1996 (Posts: 3; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
I would use my new smartphone instead on my ipod nano, and I would also use it as a mini computer (for facebook and phonearena news...) for when I cannot use my computer.
130. mzrt27 (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
First thing I would do is to give thanks to RadioShack and Phone Arena, then activate the phone with Sprint to start using it.
132. Gingershnaps (Posts: 18; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
I'd use it to teach my dad how to use a smartphone.
134. liljthatbol (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
i would download my regular apps that i normally get
136. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
i'd take a picture & brag about it to my friends on SNS. lol
137. wiiandds (Posts: 61; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Give to my wife so she can have a good phone while i keep my ok phone. I love my wife so much
139. shnibz (Posts: 161; Member since: 18 Sep 2011)
First thing I would do is get and case for it and sell my old phone because I am having my 1st child soon and need money!
140. pslee (Posts: 39; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
in case i win, I will first buy a case for it... just in case....
141. BladePXE (Posts: 5; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
The first thing I would do was try and figure out how to sinc my contacts to a new phone by myself, not in a carriers store. Probably loading all of my already purchased apps would come second.
142. MeGettinNutty (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I'll let my wife use it! She's stuck with an EVO 4G and we're too broke to buy her a new phone! (I got a GSIII through work).
148. bgapfire (Posts: 9; Member since: 08 Jun 2010)
Turn the screen brightness up, walk around with it in my hands, compose some test texts and email and then charge it up.
149. BuckeyeCadet86 (Posts: 68; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Give my old one to my wife and start using it, unless its an iPhone, then she can have it. I'll stick with my old HTC.
150. court171 (Posts: 11; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
If I won any of the phones the first thing I would do is download the the speed test.net app, I am obsessed with checking my data speeds. Lol
151. mill1321 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Activate right away since my evo shift is falling apart.
152. MrMalignance (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 Feb 2013)
If I win a phone I'd give it to my wife. It's her birthday today and a new phone would be a great gift.
156. art151 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
First thing I would do is open the box and activate it..
158. joonyboy (Posts: 41; Member since: 11 Nov 2010)
help test for my friend's newly made apps and help him work his way to his dream job to work in google
159. SharanR (Posts: 7; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
The first thing I would do is take photos of my surroundings with it :)
160. vananucho (Posts: 51; Member since: 01 Jun 2011)
Hide the phone in the ventilation system of my job and play Peanut Butter Jelly Time until the battery runs out (8
162. mic_jager (Posts: 2; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
I would use it to help me fight the forces of evil. And I will triumph with any of those devices.
'Tis I, Phone Man shall remove the injustices of out dated technology from the WOOOOOOORLDDDDDD!......
Yes I probably watch too many Viking-esque movies and wrestling.
165. wheelz78 (Posts: 5; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I'd get a case give the S3 to my wife (I want the Note II), the iphones, I'll sell and use it toward android phones for wifey and I.
166. mwoods15 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I would use any of those to replace my samsung g-nex...
167. piratestation (Posts: 15; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
first thing? post on FB saying I won, of course! :)
168. jeff327 (Posts: 64; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Sell them so I can get my wife the S3 or S4 on Verizon.
172. yocool (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Give it to my dad who is fascinated by technology everyday :)
173. nexusalltheway (Posts: 69; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
I will put the phone on my line if I get S3--if its iphone, it's going to ebay
174. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
I'd abandon my iPhone 4 and put one of these awesome phone to good use!
175. RoTheChamp (Posts: 16; Member since: 26 Jan 2012)
Activate it obviously, then brag to evey one who will listen that I won a phone through Phonearena.