Giveaway: iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S III and iPhone 4S
0. phoneArena 27 Mar 2013, 10:12 posted on
Hold on to your rabbit's foot, go find some of them four-leaf clovers, and make sure you have a horseshoe nearby! It is time for another super-awesome giveaway hosted by PhoneArena in partnership with RadioShack. Here's what we're giving away...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
55. Muche (Posts: 15; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
I would give it to my younger sister as an easter present
56. loki1618 (Posts: 22; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
The first thing I'll do is open it then use it as I normally do with my phones, Make a call, facebook, internet and check phonearena for updates and news.
57. seavsea (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
With the s3 the first thing i would do would be to use it as my test device for a lot of the roms i want to try out on my current devices. I'd love to have something to toy around with without having to worry about my own! WIth one of the iPhones I might make my first foray into the apple market, despite all my favoritism of the android platform, I have not once used an iPhone for longer than setting one up for one of my customers.
60. jasons73 (Posts: 5; Member since: 08 Feb 2011)
The first thing I will do with a new smartphone is unbox it. Once it is unboxed the second thing would be to root/jailbreak it.
62. rojiblanko (Posts: 23; Member since: 14 Oct 2011)
I'll put a screen protector and a case to my new toy! :)
63. ecruzat (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I will turn the phone on finally knowing what its like to not have the phone tell me i have too many cards open.....damn you palm pre!!!
65. lancekik (Posts: 13; Member since: 14 Dec 2010)
the first thing I do with my phone is to take a video of me destroying my onl phone in the microwave :)
66. bovcrx (Posts: 68; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Give it to my little brother in law to get him off his Optimu S
67. kowings85 (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
The first thing I would do would be to customize it (ringtones, wallpapers, apps, etc).
68. Swilcher (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
The first thing I would do with my Iphone5 is register it buy really cute accesories for it and then post a status on facebook about how I won a Iphone
69. svec7186 (Posts: 49; Member since: 24 Jul 2011)
i'll install more apps and use them without worrying about low mem and slowness
71. 714reyesj (Posts: 34; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
I would switch my plan to Sprint. I'd keep the SIII or Wife would get the iPhones.
74. ukonxix (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Id love to win the S3, but in reality any of these phones would be an upgrade to my S2 haha. If I won the gift card I guess I would just wait for the new phone to come out and spend it on that
75. lonebannana (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I would quickly download Dropbox, Google Play, Google Drive, Evernote, and Kindle on the phone and start using it.
77. naptown2 (Posts: 70; Member since: 29 Dec 2012)
First thing id do is is open it up call sprint activate it to my account email radio shack and pa and thank them for giving me a new phone ,then ill text and update facebook and tweeter and tell everyone what i won with a picture of the new phone ,then ill down load all the apps i like and set up my new phone to my liking and when anyone ask how i got ill say with a smile on my face where i won it from
79. Fastmar17 (Posts: 4; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Put all the good apps on it first...then buy a case. I'm pretty sure thats what most people do.
80. prayerofaltair (Posts: 10; Member since: 01 Feb 2012)
the first thing i'll do with my new smartphone is put my sim card in it and junk my current one! i love my current one but i've pretty much wrung it dry at this point and it is currently hating life and having issues!
81. GALAXY-S (Posts: 701; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
Ill use them to take pictures and record videos while on my trips to mexico!! It would be perfect if i won any of them because i just lost my phone on the weekend!
82. Steve.G (Posts: 8; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
Unboxing - and then flipping it for a Verizon phone since there's no Sprint here.
83. darryl12132 (Posts: 22; Member since: 29 Jul 2012)
Id Give it to my mom for her upcoming birthday
85. lesterdtally (Posts: 6; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
The first thing that i will do with my new GS3 is thank phone arena and then go armour my new device.
87. neillund (Posts: 2; Member since: 13 Feb 2013)
Depends on what I win. Most likely sell it since I don't use Sprint or iOS
88. Kaze105 (Posts: 21; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Show off my new phone to friends and family.
90. palmguy (Posts: 488; Member since: 22 Mar 2011)
The first thing I'll do with my new smartphone, in case I win one is buy a case to protect it, of course.
94. CIcadasx (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
First thing i'll do with my new smartphone, like anyone else will do is listen to all the default ringtone and pick one.
95. kevin_wsy (Posts: 34; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Look at the box, open it and smell the phone ~
96. UALRSSR (Posts: 2; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
I would scream that I won something, then get them activated!!!
97. s661jdswvpv (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Get everything installed and clean up all the home screens, of course.
102. ucancallmenickk (unregistered)
Take a ton of pictures
103. Afternoon (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
SG3: Root, add a custom ROM, and maybe also Overclock, too! And if I get one of the iPhones, maybe I'll sell them, I already have an iPad.
106. clintius (Posts: 12; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
I will throw my old broken phone that hardly works against the wall. Then do a little dance around its broken remains as I praise my new phone.
107. SirLandry (Posts: 4; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
I would thank Radio Shack and Sprint across all of my social media accounts and promptly drop Verizon as my carrier! True Unlimited lives at Sprint!
108. danzelchaar (Posts: 5; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
the first thing i would do with the new smart phone is play with it
109. vandroid (Posts: 326; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
I'll put it away and keep it as my back up phone for my iPhone 5
110. mikedotblack (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
First step with my Sprint iphone 5...
Sync with itunes baby!!!
111. gymguy224 (Posts: 12; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
The first thing I'd do would be to set up all my google account info and then install snapchat to send dumb pics to my friends. Please pick me, phone arena!!!!!!
112. ScottMGS (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
What is the first thing I'd do with my new smartphone? Download my favorite apps and customize it.
113. bkdodger (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Galaxy S3 ...Android..Samsung..Android..but seriously no Sprint for me...so sell them phones or give me $$$ ...hehe
114. SirHamm (Posts: 13; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Switch to Sprint and finally get my unlimited service back.
115. Gatson83 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
First thing? Probably thank phonearena and radioshack for the opportunity.