Giveaway: iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S III and iPhone 4S
0. phoneArena 27 Mar 2013, 10:12 posted on
Hold on to your rabbit's foot, go find some of them four-leaf clovers, and make sure you have a horseshoe nearby! It is time for another super-awesome giveaway hosted by PhoneArena in partnership with RadioShack. Here's what we're giving away...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
601. indirectagent (Posts: 7; Member since: 22 Mar 2010)
If i won any of these phones i would give it to my mother who i know would love it. She's just too cheap to buy one.
602. SStewart (Posts: 14; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
Call my mom and tell her how lucky I am!!!
604. arbitrage2004ru (Posts: 7; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Will do some pictures and videos and send to grandma
605. s8877 (Posts: 15; Member since: 01 May 2012)
I will try to jailbreak it and then load a custom ROM.
606. armoleo (Posts: 12; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I will customize it according to my liking and install tons of apps!!!
607. rafaelian2004 (Posts: 11; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I will transfer all my data, pictures, videos, calendar, contacts, everything... to the new phone!
608. doc3pac (Posts: 6; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
I would head down to my local Radio Shack, and pick up one of their PointMobil Glass Shields, and an Otterbox for whichever phone I'd win, and open a Sprint account that day, because I have incredible LTE coverage that just turned on here! :D
609. mrcub33 (Posts: 2; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
I would use all my Disney apps when I got to Disneyland with my new IPhone 5
611. KristineEL (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
Get it all fired up, and call my fiance and be like "Guess what I won!"
612. Volsfan81 (Posts: 6; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
I'd be thrilled to win any of the three phones and overwhelmed if I won all three!
614. jabberjaws1979 (Posts: 3; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
It might renew my faith in smartphones and get my 14yo off my back!! 2 years ago my parents purchased my daughter and myself the then new Samsung Galaxy Prevails in July for both our B-days (2 days apart). They worked great for the first 6 months, then my daughters stopped charging, unless she held it, and then the battery completely stopped working, nor did a new one correct the problem. I then had to pay the deductible ($75) because they said that wasn't covered under the warranty and of course my insurance said that was a warranty issue. So she received a new one which this time only lasted a month before the screen stopped working!!! In the meantime my phone was constantly dropping calls, I would receive texts 2 days after the fact, and it starting calling people in the middle of the night by itself as I was asleep! Finally when it awoke my sick 87yo uncle in NC at 4am, I had enough. After some h**l raising they replaced them both at the end of last year with the then new HTC Evo's. Once again, great. At least, until 2 months later this time. They both stopped working completely, within days of each other!! I was told it must have been a bad batch!! Really?? So while I am battling it out with HTC, (still am currently) my daughter has had to go back to her old Blackberry and I had to go buy some cheapo phone till this is rectified. I am a full-time student, in my last semester to attain my AA. I start UCF in the Fall to acquire my bachelor's, then plan on attending UF to receive my PhD in Archeology. I was unable to complete my schooling due to my little surprise after graduation. Now that she is old enough I am able to pursue my dream. Even after 14 years of not being in school, I have been Dean's List every semester and was in inducted into Phi Thetta Kappa, the international honors society. I am not trying to brag but I have done this while being a single mother on disability, I was in a severe car accident and sustained numerous injuries, my whole left leg is titanium (Bionic Woman). I want to be a positive role model for my child and am not able to afford to buy her or myself the phones she wants, she also is a Honors student in all AP classes and she deserves to have the same quality of phone that her friends have. She has earned it and I want her to be rewarded for all her hard work. Thank you for the chance to give her a phone that is reliable and will help her in her studies along with the most important thing, keep her safe in case of emergency. How can you call for help with a phone that only works some of the time?
615. ericwilborn (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
Obviously the first thing I would do is open the box.
617. yeti0913 (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Mar 2013)
If I would get a Samsung Galaxy SIII I would jump to the roof of happiness as my 1st and last Android was a LG Optimus. I would tell more people that I'm already Im that PhoneArena is the best website to look for Ultimate phone and gadget news. If you anyone wants to buy a new phone but does not know which to get or how fast processor, memory, and other tech specs this is the first place they should look.
I would get a Facebook, or Instagram account and enjoy the SIII or an iPhone 4S to the fullest.
I would like to write a new application on any of them to help people how to make resumes, blog about why this website is the best and most accurate device knowledge. Have a blast playing high end games that I been wanted to play since Im using a Windows phone which is cool but want to explore different worlds of telecommunication.
I would Skype with long distance relatives. Lookup cool places to hangout in the city in HD displays, take panoramic photos, and install cool apps that I never used before. Enjoy the vastness of speed that devices have to offer. Thank Phone Arena about this great giveaway.
618. andynaija (Posts: 654; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
Well, if I were to win the first thing I'd do is buy accesories to protect it from damages.
619. datoneguy (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
I would keep them why of course, then when the new S4 or iPhone 5s comes out then ill change to that I would still keep them as a back up specially the iPhone since there is no insurance replacement for it... common sense
620. quita_05 (Posts: 2; Member since: 01 May 2012)
I would kiss it and thank God that I don't have to deal with my buggy AT&T Galaxy S II that is constantly freezing and going to the SOD! #fingerscrossed
621. tweetyscute (Posts: 6; Member since: 22 Jul 2012)
I would load all my awesome music and apps
622. arbitrage2004 (Posts: 12; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I will buy a screen protector and a case, then install key apps, customize it and learn all the tricks.
624. bhumycka (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
I would use it organize my weight loss journey. I'd sync it with my fitbit and use food information apps like MFP to scan barcodes on commonly used food products I buy. With daily motivation, I hope I'll get there and set an example of healthy living for my kids. As a design student, I would also LOVE to explore its camera for photographic purposes.
626. kindofabigdeal (Posts: 13; Member since: 04 Mar 2012)
transfer my old phone to the new one on sprints web site and start using my new shiny phone
627. arbitrage8877 (Posts: 7; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
transfer all data from old phone to the new one.
630. thebigman (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Mar 2013)
If I won an iPhone 5, I would activate it and add all my favorite apps to it.
631. wonderGirl412 (Posts: 5; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
take a picture of me doing the happy dance and tweet it out
632. Gurvinder (Posts: 1; Member since: 31 Mar 2013)
i would install best graphic intensive games. i can't afford any one of these. I would be lucky to own one as i m not capable of buying any one of these!
634. imeinplace72 (Posts: 1; Member since: 31 Mar 2013)
I would just enjoy the fact that I won an S III and actually won a drawing for that matter :)
635. katietrinh (Posts: 1; Member since: 31 Mar 2013)
Replace it with my old phone since mine is 4 years old... :(
636. candace717 (Posts: 1; Member since: 31 Mar 2013)
Hm, probably start downloading aps like crazy.
637. Tacticaltomato (Posts: 9; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
The first thing i would do is pair it with my new pebble watch that i am still waiting for it to arrive...
638. jcpwn2004 (Posts: 314; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
this better not be some sort of april fools prank haha
639. Jonathanhalim2502 (Posts: 2; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
The First thing I wanted to Do is Download Important App for my to use it Every day, Even Maybe the possibility Me to win This is 1/350 , I Pray that I could win :-)
640. redips (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Apr 2013)
If I would get the new Galaxy s4 I'll take some photos of my three beatiful son and of my beloved wife!!
641. geegee56 (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Apr 2013)
dear @phoneareana i would like an iphone 5 because i would like to have something that i can have to myself and no one to invade my privacy so please give me a chance i really wanna win
642. ladytee (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
I have never owned iphone would love the chance to win my first one.
643. tigann (Posts: 3; Member since: 14 Aug 2008)
I still have the Epic!!!!!!! It will be great if i can win the giveaway!!!!!!!!!
644. tigann (Posts: 3; Member since: 14 Aug 2008)
I dont care what I win I'll just be excited that i will be upgrading to something better then the Epic 4g
645. cuteguysrule (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 Apr 2013)
If I won Samsung Galaxy s4 I would first learn how to use it. And I'd start to use in my everyday life
646. cutiepatootie (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Jun 2013)
if ever i win an iPhone 5 , i will take care of it . because now , i dont have a phone , i just borrow my aunt's phone
647. eddsmetz (Posts: 5; Member since: 09 Apr 2008)
I would transfer my contacts and pictures and wait patiently for IOS7, that is if I win an iphone, lol.
648. Tchilde (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
First thing I would do with my new iPhone 4s would be to ask SIRI "What's up?" And also to download the app 'Puzzle and Dragon'!
649. urkebounder (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Aug 2013)
In case i win one (iPhone 5), the first thing i'll do with my new smartphone is to call all my friends on party :)