Giveaway: iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S III and iPhone 4S
0. phoneArena 27 Mar 2013, 10:12 posted on
Hold on to your rabbit's foot, go find some of them four-leaf clovers, and make sure you have a horseshoe nearby! It is time for another super-awesome giveaway hosted by PhoneArena in partnership with RadioShack. Here's what we're giving away...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
541. nexus (Posts: 8; Member since: 02 Aug 2012)
I would go online and bookmark the RadioShack website so I can buy from them on the go :-)
542. icyrock1 (Posts: 307; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I'd install instagram just to post a pic of the new device
543. luish809 (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Mar 2013)
give the phone to my mom so she can throw away her ancient phone :(
544. GoBears (Posts: 443; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
I'd give it to my son for a surprise gift just for being awesome.
545. samsungcaptivateglide777 (Posts: 13; Member since: 22 Jul 2012)
What would I do with a new phone. Hmmmmm. Well I would use it of couse. Lol but what I would really do is put my friends very out dated HTC wildfire s out into retirement and get her on to sprint! Sprint FTW!!!
546. geeleste (Posts: 3; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
I don't have Sprint, but I would be tempted to keep the phone if I won one. I am currently using a Nokia 700 on T-mobile.
547. rafvaldi (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Mar 2013)
I would watch and admire it for a couple of hours and then use it day and night :)
548. lucianV (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
If I win one I'll add it to my account and give it to my daughter for her Birthday!
550. kpageisgreat (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Mar 2013)
Give the phone to someone who needs it. Tired of seeing old and busted subpar sprint phones still out.
552. corps1089 (Posts: 492; Member since: 20 Jan 2010)
I will immediately begin to take and post to the web pictures of all my cool stuff for insurance purposes, starting with these phones!
554. cowboysfan032970 (Posts: 7; Member since: 09 Jun 2012)
if i win the iPhone 5 or the s3 first thing i will do is connect to 4g lte and enjoy because my current phone is only 3g and i don't have a upgrade until December!
555. xuerantiger (Posts: 46; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
If I won any of them, I'd sell it to raise money towards a windows 8 device
558. PhoneGuys (Posts: 3; Member since: 27 Mar 2013)
would love to own any of them. first thing i would do is root or jailbreak them and change it up on the device.
Owner of HTC EVO 4G LTE running SENSE 5 ANDROID 4.1.2! Thanks to the great developers at XDA for providing the ROM before HTC releases it!
561. mgonzalez (Posts: 22; Member since: 12 Jun 2011)
Sounds like a great contest. Best of luck to everyone.
562. rggrant68 (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Mar 2013)
The first thing I'd do is use my new smartphone to end world hunger!...is there an app for that yet?
563. skramer360 (Posts: 5; Member since: 20 Dec 2012)
The first thing I would do with a new phone is load all my favorite apps.
564. mummytotwoboys1 (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Mar 2013)
The first thing would be take pictures of my children!
568. Smeech (Posts: 4; Member since: 14 Jun 2012)
First thing I would do is open the dang box! :)
569. redsandvb (Posts: 4; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Sounds stupid, but, I guess I'd have to learn how to use it...
570. mustbso (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Mar 2013)
Okay, I'm in. The Shack still has cool stuff.
572. hammydown2000 (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Mar 2013)
Cant wait to try these phones out on Sprints new network and would give the rest to family and friends so they can have Unlimited data usage. Beaides these phones are the best in the market!!!!
573. alexnapo (Posts: 6; Member since: 27 Mar 2013)
I would make calls to my friends to share my win of course! Yeah i need a new smartphone though my 3 years old Samsung Galaxy S still doing great..!
575. Xoner (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Mar 2013)
The first thing I would do if I won any of these phones (after doing a happy dance) would be to take a gazillion pictures with my family and then give it to my mom for her birthday.
576. Radbuch (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
If I won one of these phones the first thing I'd have to do is call my kids to come show me what I can do with the phone. It has to be a lot more than I can do on my 5 year old Tracfone. I'm beginning to feel like I'm the only person in town that doesn't own a smart phone.
578. LPJFR (Posts: 5; Member since: 27 Mar 2013)
id sell all phones to a buddy of mine who is in sprint and has water damage on his iphone 4s ,that he didnt do but apple is being a d**k and not replacing, and use the money to but either a note 3 or iphone 5s/6
580. hbaddawgh (Posts: 3; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
the fist thing i plan to do with them is root or jailbreak the phone!
581. nickm1983 (Posts: 4; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Iphone - I would get my sheep costume on but wear it proudly considering I got it for free.
S3 - I would sell it or keep it as a backup, that thing is too big for me! (that's what she said)
582. kirlee (Posts: 5; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
If I won this contest, this will be my first smartphone that makes a much convenient life and offer more information readily. I hope winning this prize which makes really change my life entirely. College student definitely needs a smartphone so I really need to use for my daily school life including educational contents.
583. zxcvbnm (Posts: 5; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
I would use it as a regular phone because I dont have one
584. zxcvbnm (Posts: 5; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
I would use it as a regular phone because I dont have one
585. akshat29 (Posts: 14; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
watch all da videos related to mobile phones(reviews ,popularity etc)
586. mnykrem (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
The first thing I would do with either of the phones, is to transfer all my phone contacts and prepare it for use :)
587. lacrossebowler (Posts: 8; Member since: 06 Dec 2012)
I would activate it on my wifes line as she needs a new phone.
589. aquariumdude (Posts: 40; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
Set it up as soon as possible and start customizing my home screen and settings!
590. DonkeySauce (Posts: 193; Member since: 03 Dec 2011)
Hold them up in my friends' faces and taunt them because I won and they didn't.
591. susitravl (unregistered)
I will download some apps & games - my ancient phone says "Low on Memory" and won't function with even one app.
592. chitownchica (Posts: 3; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
With so many devices to choose from, I would figure out which is the best for vlogging and get started!
593. pranath1 (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
if i win the smartphone i would hang out with it the whole day and install as many apps i can and just enjoyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just dream about these phones
595. srgntmuffin (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Root / Jailbreak them of course! Then activate them on my account :)
596. lorenzattractor (Posts: 68; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Probably use it as a media player.
597. mybs00 (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
I would give it to my mom, who doesn't want to buy one but would like to use one.
598. Contreramanjaro (Posts: 153; Member since: 04 Dec 2011)
Sprint! I'm game. I'd love to replace this aging Evo.
First thing I'd do is sync my email accounts. This is essential to my life.
599. rjharrison34 (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
i would switch from my s2 and post on here that i won one.
600. bigstrudel (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
Well I've been curious about Ios for a long time and I'd be pretty interested in trying an iPhone out after years on android. Not a fan of big phones and Android isn't giving people that want a fluid experience without stretching their pants pockets out.
First thing I would do is download all my favorite apps obviously.