Giveaway: iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S III and iPhone 4S
- 1x Samsung Galaxy S III for Sprint
- 1x Apple iPhone 5 for Sprint
- 1x Apple iPhone 4S for Sprint
- 2x $100 RadioShack gift cards (one per winner)
- For a chance to win a prize from the latest RadioShack giveaway, all you need to do is to post a comment below with your answer to the following question: "What is the first thing you'll do with your new smartphone, in case you win one?".
For more awesome giveaways like this one and tons of coverage every day, be sure to like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter:
Five lucky participants will be drawn at random on April 1. That doesn't mean, however, that waiting until the last moment before entering the giveaway is a good idea. Post your comment now! Just don't even bother commenting twice hoping you'd have a better chance at winning. Only your first comment counts, further comments will be ignored during the drawing process.
To all who join our giveaway, good luck!
- By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of Phone Arena is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
- The draw is open only to USA residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of phonearena.com, its agencies or their families.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the prize-winner does not reply within three days after being contacted.
- Phone Arena accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant's acceptance of the prize.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Free Prize Draw without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, which make this unavoidable.
1. Ninetysix (Posts: 936; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Ebay them of course. I'll need the $ to pay for a brand new S4 or HTC One. Plus I'm on AT&T.
317. lolioslol (banned) (Posts: 182; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
If I won the S3, I would sell it as I already have one and my wife has a Note 2.
If I won an apple novelty phone...sh*t i dunno, whip it at an old person? See how far I can drive it on the golf range? Drag it behind my car for yucks? Not really much use for one...
625. opensourceftw (banned) (Posts: 148; Member since: 01 Jan 2013)
I hope he does and if he does PLEASE put a vid up of dragging that POS iphone behing a car!
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
Sprint? I think I'm pass :)
5. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1260; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
love your ava, she is such a looker, justine ezarik isn't it?
15. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1260; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
*fap fap fap...
3. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1260; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
too bad it's only for US Residents..
44. dickwyn (Posts: 526; Member since: 07 May 2012)
It sounds really like an April Fool's joke if they draw it on April 1
92. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1260; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
maybe..if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is..
215. PAPINYC (Posts: 1834; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
You wouldn't feel that way if you knew how badly Sprint S^cKz!
4. djripster (Posts: 102; Member since: 10 Dec 2011)
Would gift the iPhone to my wife... Maybe sell the GS III :)
Lets see if honesty wins me a new smartphone
6. tkvdog (Posts: 43; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
don't have smartphone but i wish to buy it soon....i agree with her in some points such as I don’t have to worry too much about it being stolen and sometimes it's kind of boring to keep in touch with technology every single minute and we forgot why cell phone was invented to make communications easier, on the other hand smartphone has great functions and it's kind of treating yourself.
7. greatestdad12 (Posts: 4; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
The first thing I'll do with mines is use it to surf the web and play games
9. chistoefurpuffer (Posts: 139; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
Well, if I were to win the Galaxy s3, I would use it's amazing features to rub it in other peoples faces.
If I were to win an iPhone, I'd use the chance to try to get use to the new operating system, since I've always used Android.
10. coochang77 (Posts: 8; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
i'd jump for joy! because i am still using a feature phone right now =(
11. Jordan2348 (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Dec 2010)
gift it to my buddy who is still using a Palm Pre on Sprint, :(
12. Exile SS (Posts: 39; Member since: 07 Oct 2010)
Sell it to pay for the cracked screen replacement on my Note II, or give my girlfriend the S III so she can get rid of her 4S
14. ItsTheJuan (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Probably back up my info from my Motorola Photon 4G and transfer all my info. Maybe review the device in a YouTube video.
17. suavemezie (Posts: 49; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
Activate my new iPhone 5 and call radioshack right away to say THAAAAAAAANKS
18. N.Reynolds (Posts: 232; Member since: 15 Feb 2011)
First thing I'd do is the same thing I'd do with ANY phone I get for personal use. Put an invisibleshield on it because I love keeping my screen mint like a piece of Andes chocolate.
19. Ronref95 (Posts: 15; Member since: 23 Sep 2011)
Probably sell them since I'm on Verizon and use that money for a future phone.
20. f1r3z0r (Posts: 72; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
I will them to my collection or maybe donate
21. PapaSmurf (Posts: 4229; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Sell it on Craigslist, make quick money before buying the Galaxy S4 for my birthday next month, and be one happy camper!
22. iibinxx (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
pass it on to my brother whose stuck with a htc evo with a cracked screen
23. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 165; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
First thing I would do is to go to RadioShack and activate whichever phone I use! Then buy a screen protector from them!
24. VLaRueC (Posts: 66; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
Download a password saving app for all the music streaming services I plan on listening to on a service that's truly unlimited.
25. EvilOne82 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Wife is eligible for an upgrade conveniently on April 1st. Either the giveaway provides her with an iPhone 5 or I do. It’s a win-win situation for her!
26. AChackes (Posts: 10; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
first thing I would do is activate it so I can make telephone calls
27. primenumber (Posts: 3; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
Since I don't have a smartphone I would read the manual and personalize it to my needs.
28. chris_21 (Posts: 6; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
Probably give it to my sister since she is already on Sprint and in need of a new iPhone. If it was a GSIII, I would keep it for myself :)
Oh yeah thank you guys too i suppose.
29. boyremyofficial (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
The first thing I will do with your new smartphone, in case I would win would be thank PhoneArena by posting a Facebook status so my friends know about the amazing site and also give thanks to RadioShack for providing me with such an amazing prize.
33. teiva (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I'll text and tweet how awesome phonearena and radio shack is to my friends.
34. dtriscari19 (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
First thing? Log into my email accounts and actually be able to read my emails remotely
36. theking45 (Posts: 8; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
Give them to my family members that have Sprint
37. pjtatlow (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I'd give it to my mom, to show her that technology IS for her, and help her keep track of all her grandchildren! So many pictures so little time!
38. chrisjdon (Posts: 18; Member since: 16 Dec 2011)
I would buy a case and get it activated as soon as i Get It!!!!!!!!!
39. MaineMan91 (Posts: 25; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
Give it to my mom cause she needs a new phone
40. dcaugust (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I would most likely use a form of social networking to let everyone know that I just won a free phone!!!
41. Big.Dad.E (Posts: 6; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
I would keep it and use it as my music player. 90% of my music is in iTunes format.
42. Tobruk (Posts: 8; Member since: 14 May 2011)
The first thing I would do is... Turn it on! And, migrate over my contacts from my previous phone.
45. megadirk (Posts: 33; Member since: 28 Jul 2011)
Email phone arena for giving me a new phone.
46. Rocco (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
If it's the IPhone, Wifey gets it. The s3 would go to me and the s2 I have goes to my father in law
47. ChrisG (Posts: 34; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
The first thing I'd do (if I won the Galaxy S III) would be to root it and install CyanogenMod! If I were to win one of the iPhones, I'd jailbreak it first thing. :-)
48. avin007 (Posts: 124; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
There should also be such contests for non-US residents as well......
50. quesoesgrande (Posts: 192; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
I'll immediately text every contract I have that I won an awesome new phone!
51. SavageLucy42 (Posts: 196; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
"What is the first thing you'll do with your new smartphone, in case you win one?".
Well since the carrier is Sprint, I'll probably sell it then turn around and buy a new AT&T compatible phone. (Probably a Galaxy S3 or Note 2)
52. jconn56 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Hopefully i would win the iphone 5 and first thing I would do is have a Zagg shield installed and buy a otterbox defender case to keep it protected.
53. cyberknet (Posts: 4; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
I would sell it to a sprint subscriber, and buy a phone on my carrier. :)