Giveaway: Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T and Motorola ATRIX 2
0. phoneArena posted on 30 Apr 2012, 08:20
PhoneArena and RadioShack are giving you the chance to win a brand new Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T or a Motorola ATRIX 2! Read the post to see how...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
362. commandoinaction posted on 30 Apr 2012, 11:32 0 0
Motorola flip phone. Still have it with the battery attached. Don't know if the battery still charges.
363. ericjs1 posted on 30 Apr 2012, 11:48 0 0
I remember walking around with a paperweight in my pocket! I had a Nokia 6340i, imagine a middle schooler carrying this around while my peers had Razr's! I still have it, I haven't touched it in years as it sits in a drawer in my desk, and it still has a charge on the battery, it won't give up. I have much respect for Nokia!
364. rainboy posted on 30 Apr 2012, 11:54 0 0
The Motorola KRZR (K1) for U.S. Cellular. Still have it, still works like a charm.
365. TheCoolest posted on 30 Apr 2012, 11:55 0 0
My first phone was the LG vx2000. I still have it in the storage room somewhere.
367. srgonu posted on 30 Apr 2012, 12:18 0 0
My first phone was Nokia 3310. I sold it when am done with it. It is pretty solid phone.
368. jmonteiro829 posted on 30 Apr 2012, 12:40 0 0
My old brick was a Nokia 2160. I still have it too, sitting in the basement collecting dust. Funny how the battery alone was double the thickness of today's smartphone.
370. torr310 posted on 30 Apr 2012, 12:56 0 0
Nokia 3390 and it was so long ago don't know where it is now...
371. mashosho posted on 30 Apr 2012, 13:24 0 0
My first cell phone was bulky and blue, I cant remember who made it. Either Sanyo or Motorola. We have come a long way since then. I keep everything, so its in a box somewhere.
372. Carlitos posted on 30 Apr 2012, 13:35 0 0
LG Dare, form verizon. I still have it in its box in the drawer next to my bed. Still has all does little books, with its charger.
373. urriolagoitia posted on 30 Apr 2012, 13:50 0 0
While serving in the Army in Germany in 2000, I had to get a mobile to stay in touch with my pregnant wife. We were constantly out training, so I picked up a little Nokia 8260 pay-as-you go for D2...because it had the best battery life. Can't be too careful when you're out on maneuvers, waiting for the baby to come!
374. SherlockPhones posted on 30 Apr 2012, 14:51 0 0
mine was a Samsung SCH-A650, its gone pulled the antenna out of it so it no longer worked correctly
375. illinoisal2 posted on 30 Apr 2012, 15:01 0 0
My first phone was Phillips phone that I got in London. It was back in 1999 so now I do not remember the model nor I have it with me anymore. I remember its antenna was outside :) Do not think I have ever seen Phillips phone since then!
376. koolshaggy posted on 30 Apr 2012, 15:02 0 0
The infamous Nokia 5185i on Verizon. I had to sometimes put a business card inbetween the battery and phone so the battery would work. I had a faceplate with a spring loaded number cover. So cool at the time, I thought I was Neo from the Matrix.
I donated it to the Hopeline program when I upgraded.
377. TechnoRobot posted on 30 Apr 2012, 15:04 0 0
My very very first phone was the Samsung Rant. I still have it but not in working condition because I accidentley dropped it in water ;(
378. lft4ded posted on 30 Apr 2012, 15:09 0 0
My first phone was a Sony Ericsson T316 but I no longer have it.
379. Robn07 posted on 30 Apr 2012, 15:16 0 0
My very first phone was a Nokia 5110 candy bar style phone with Cellular One, which eventually was bought out by AT&T. It had the pull out antenna witht the monochrome LCD digital display. My Dad and I had a black one, and Mom had a red one.
We bought them at the same time and my Mom still has them in a storage
bin in her basement!
380. anaksagor posted on 30 Apr 2012, 16:12 0 0
My first phone was Nokia 3310 and it is still here in the drawer :)
381. lovehinat posted on 30 Apr 2012, 16:41 0 0
My first phone was a nokia flip phone and it is still lying around
382. phungn posted on 30 Apr 2012, 17:03 0 0
My first phone was a samsung e315. I dropped it at the park and someone called to try to ransom it back to me but never picked up again.
383. riosmh posted on 30 Apr 2012, 17:08 0 0
My first mobile phone was a samsung sprint phone with a little swing out microphone arm. it was very compact for its day. I dont have it anymore as it didnt work anymore after about 2 years.
384. cheeseycheeser posted on 30 Apr 2012, 17:32 0 0
My first phone was a blue LG CF360 on AT&T! Its hanging out in my gadget drawer!
385. Saleem007 posted on 30 Apr 2012, 17:41 0 0
Motorola Droid. Use it as an ipod touch with keyboard.
386. jmini007 posted on 30 Apr 2012, 18:18 0 0
Nokia 3210 was my first phone. Unfortunately, it disappeared when I moved around apartments.
388. Zombie8mybalz posted on 30 Apr 2012, 18:23 0 0
Mine was a motorola razr, and the day after I got it, I dropped it in a cup of beer. It is currently in a landfill somewhere, because we didn't worry about throwing away technology back then.
390. yetdoi posted on 30 Apr 2012, 20:26 0 0
The LG L1400 was my first cell phone. It was a flip phone that my brother got for me back in '05. Fell in the toilet when I used it as a flash light one night. lol
391. aron7 posted on 30 Apr 2012, 20:41 0 0
My first phone was a Sony Ericsson S700 (back when AT&T was Cingular) and it still is one of my favorite phones ever, even with its quirky swivel design. I took all of my vacation pictures of London with it and they were great for a phone camera at the time. Then I nearly died when I accidentally washed it. I still have it, and I'm looking at it on a shelf now, even though it's no longer functional. Still on AT&T though.
392. rock9900 posted on 30 Apr 2012, 20:48 0 0
My first phone was in 1988! A Sony brick running on good ol' Bell Atlantic that can now be used as a projectile weapon.
394. GmoneyAT posted on 30 Apr 2012, 22:34 0 0
My first phone was and LG CU575 and it is laying in a drawer in my house.
395. rafaelian2004 posted on 01 May 2012, 06:23 0 0
my first phone was HTC 8125 - nice smartphone by then standards. I traded it up and got $50 from HTC.
396. armoleo posted on 01 May 2012, 06:24 0 0
I had Motorola razr. It broke and was replaced later
397. arbitrage2004 posted on 01 May 2012, 06:27 0 0
my first was Sony Ericsson W600i. It was a victim of experiments and long gone.
398. s8877 posted on 01 May 2012, 06:32 0 0
i had Motorola V2288 and it is somewhere in the house
399. ash29 posted on 01 May 2012, 07:15 0 0
My first was the motorola A810,cheapset touchscreen phone(except chinese) of its time.It fell in water after 1 year of usage and then never booted.
400. datatypeblack posted on 01 May 2012, 09:40 0 0
Blackberry Storm bought it the first day it came out terrible decision and yea I still have it
401. Fredster posted on 01 May 2012, 16:35 0 0
My first phone was a Nokia 3310 Candy Bar phone. Last time I saw it, it was in my junk drawer.
402. dvd915 posted on 01 May 2012, 21:08 0 0
We had one of those HUGE Nokia phones that could break your foot :) We still have it, and some of the ridiculous click on faces for it :) We let our kids play with it! I would love to win this for my wife. Thank you for the chance!
403. quita_05 posted on 01 May 2012, 22:32 0 0
My first phone was a Nokia 3595. I loved that phone, lol!! It's still on my shelf at home! :o)
404. moshpit posted on 01 May 2012, 23:53 0 0
My first phone was a Motorola V878 and it is still laying around somewhere in my room back at home from my elementary school days!
405. angleduv posted on 02 May 2012, 00:42 0 0
My very first phone was an LG VX4650 and I still have it. Well actually its replacement since the first was stolen.
406. elpidiosimon posted on 03 May 2012, 19:48 0 0
My first phone was a Sony Erricson T610. I got it because of its small size and it had a color screen and camera. That feels like a long time ago.
408. bekalee314 posted on 09 May 2012, 12:35 0 0
my first phone was a prepaid phone in high school, don't remember the brand and def. not lying around anymore. i so need a new phone, my screen is shattered and i lost my memory card and the back to my phone!
409. Prosthetic_Lips posted on 11 May 2012, 17:04 0 0
My first phone was an early flip phone, from Nextel (when they had the walkie-talkie). No way is it anywhere near me, I've moved on to a smartphone!
411. jennyXloser posted on 18 May 2012, 20:17 0 0
First Phone: Sony Ericsson S500.
It is now being used by my 68 year old grandfather [:
My sister's birthday is coming up and I was hoping to get her a new phone! She has a Samsung Comeback..which is pretty sad