Giveaway: Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T and Motorola ATRIX 2
0. phoneArena 30 Apr 2012, 08:20 posted on
PhoneArena and RadioShack are giving you the chance to win a brand new Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T or a Motorola ATRIX 2! Read the post to see how...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
362. commandoinaction (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
Motorola flip phone. Still have it with the battery attached. Don't know if the battery still charges.
363. ericjs1 (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 Dec 2010)
I remember walking around with a paperweight in my pocket! I had a Nokia 6340i, imagine a middle schooler carrying this around while my peers had Razr's! I still have it, I haven't touched it in years as it sits in a drawer in my desk, and it still has a charge on the battery, it won't give up. I have much respect for Nokia!
364. rainboy (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
The Motorola KRZR (K1) for U.S. Cellular. Still have it, still works like a charm.
365. TheCoolest (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
My first phone was the LG vx2000. I still have it in the storage room somewhere.
367. srgonu (Posts: 85; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
My first phone was Nokia 3310. I sold it when am done with it. It is pretty solid phone.
368. jmonteiro829 (Posts: 116; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
My old brick was a Nokia 2160. I still have it too, sitting in the basement collecting dust. Funny how the battery alone was double the thickness of today's smartphone.
370. torr310 (Posts: 516; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
Nokia 3390 and it was so long ago don't know where it is now...
371. mashosho (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
My first cell phone was bulky and blue, I cant remember who made it. Either Sanyo or Motorola. We have come a long way since then. I keep everything, so its in a box somewhere.
372. Carlitos (Posts: 377; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
LG Dare, form verizon. I still have it in its box in the drawer next to my bed. Still has all does little books, with its charger.
373. urriolagoitia (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
While serving in the Army in Germany in 2000, I had to get a mobile to stay in touch with my pregnant wife. We were constantly out training, so I picked up a little Nokia 8260 pay-as-you go for D2...because it had the best battery life. Can't be too careful when you're out on maneuvers, waiting for the baby to come!
374. SherlockPhones (Posts: 3; Member since: 17 Apr 2012)
mine was a Samsung SCH-A650, its gone pulled the antenna out of it so it no longer worked correctly
375. illinoisal2 (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
My first phone was Phillips phone that I got in London. It was back in 1999 so now I do not remember the model nor I have it with me anymore. I remember its antenna was outside :) Do not think I have ever seen Phillips phone since then!
376. koolshaggy (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
The infamous Nokia 5185i on Verizon. I had to sometimes put a business card inbetween the battery and phone so the battery would work. I had a faceplate with a spring loaded number cover. So cool at the time, I thought I was Neo from the Matrix.
I donated it to the Hopeline program when I upgraded.
377. TechnoRobot (Posts: 3; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
My very very first phone was the Samsung Rant. I still have it but not in working condition because I accidentley dropped it in water ;(
378. lft4ded (Posts: 12; Member since: 14 Aug 2011)
My first phone was a Sony Ericsson T316 but I no longer have it.
379. Robn07 (Posts: 2; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
My very first phone was a Nokia 5110 candy bar style phone with Cellular One, which eventually was bought out by AT&T. It had the pull out antenna witht the monochrome LCD digital display. My Dad and I had a black one, and Mom had a red one.
We bought them at the same time and my Mom still has them in a storage
bin in her basement!
380. anaksagor (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
My first phone was Nokia 3310 and it is still here in the drawer :)
381. lovehinat (Posts: 3; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
My first phone was a nokia flip phone and it is still lying around
382. phungn (Posts: 26; Member since: 01 Sep 2011)
My first phone was a samsung e315. I dropped it at the park and someone called to try to ransom it back to me but never picked up again.
383. riosmh (Posts: 4; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
My first mobile phone was a samsung sprint phone with a little swing out microphone arm. it was very compact for its day. I dont have it anymore as it didnt work anymore after about 2 years.
384. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 408; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
My first phone was a blue LG CF360 on AT&T! Its hanging out in my gadget drawer!
385. Saleem007 (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Motorola Droid. Use it as an ipod touch with keyboard.
386. jmini007 (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Nokia 3210 was my first phone. Unfortunately, it disappeared when I moved around apartments.
387. connorj2005 (Posts: 4; Member since: 11 Dec 2010)
Motorola Razr and that thing is long gone.
388. Zombie8mybalz (Posts: 2; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Mine was a motorola razr, and the day after I got it, I dropped it in a cup of beer. It is currently in a landfill somewhere, because we didn't worry about throwing away technology back then.
390. yetdoi (Posts: 3; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
The LG L1400 was my first cell phone. It was a flip phone that my brother got for me back in '05. Fell in the toilet when I used it as a flash light one night. lol
391. aron7 (Posts: 5; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
My first phone was a Sony Ericsson S700 (back when AT&T was Cingular) and it still is one of my favorite phones ever, even with its quirky swivel design. I took all of my vacation pictures of London with it and they were great for a phone camera at the time. Then I nearly died when I accidentally washed it. I still have it, and I'm looking at it on a shelf now, even though it's no longer functional. Still on AT&T though.
392. rock9900 (Posts: 7; Member since: 10 Sep 2011)
My first phone was in 1988! A Sony brick running on good ol' Bell Atlantic that can now be used as a projectile weapon.
393. rock9900 (Posts: 7; Member since: 10 Sep 2011)
I forgot to mention, YES, I do still have it!
394. GmoneyAT (Posts: 5; Member since: 15 Dec 2010)
My first phone was and LG CU575 and it is laying in a drawer in my house.
395. rafaelian2004 (Posts: 11; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
my first phone was HTC 8125 - nice smartphone by then standards. I traded it up and got $50 from HTC.
396. armoleo (Posts: 12; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I had Motorola razr. It broke and was replaced later
397. arbitrage2004 (Posts: 12; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
my first was Sony Ericsson W600i. It was a victim of experiments and long gone.
398. s8877 (Posts: 15; Member since: 01 May 2012)
i had Motorola V2288 and it is somewhere in the house
399. ash29 (Posts: 55; Member since: 28 Oct 2011)
My first was the motorola A810,cheapset touchscreen phone(except chinese) of its time.It fell in water after 1 year of usage and then never booted.
400. datatypeblack (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 May 2012)
Blackberry Storm bought it the first day it came out terrible decision and yea I still have it
401. Fredster (Posts: 4; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
My first phone was a Nokia 3310 Candy Bar phone. Last time I saw it, it was in my junk drawer.
402. dvd915 (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 May 2012)
We had one of those HUGE Nokia phones that could break your foot :) We still have it, and some of the ridiculous click on faces for it :) We let our kids play with it! I would love to win this for my wife. Thank you for the chance!
403. quita_05 (Posts: 2; Member since: 01 May 2012)
My first phone was a Nokia 3595. I loved that phone, lol!! It's still on my shelf at home! :o)
404. moshpit (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 May 2012)
My first phone was a Motorola V878 and it is still laying around somewhere in my room back at home from my elementary school days!
405. angleduv (Posts: 1; Member since: 02 May 2012)
My very first phone was an LG VX4650 and I still have it. Well actually its replacement since the first was stolen.
406. elpidiosimon (Posts: 7; Member since: 03 May 2012)
My first phone was a Sony Erricson T610. I got it because of its small size and it had a color screen and camera. That feels like a long time ago.
408. bekalee314 (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 May 2012)
my first phone was a prepaid phone in high school, don't remember the brand and def. not lying around anymore. i so need a new phone, my screen is shattered and i lost my memory card and the back to my phone!
409. Prosthetic_Lips (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 May 2012)
My first phone was an early flip phone, from Nextel (when they had the walkie-talkie). No way is it anywhere near me, I've moved on to a smartphone!
411. jennyXloser (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 May 2012)
First Phone: Sony Ericsson S500.
It is now being used by my 68 year old grandfather [:
My sister's birthday is coming up and I was hoping to get her a new phone! She has a Samsung Comeback..which is pretty sad