Giveaway: Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T and Motorola ATRIX 2
0. phoneArena 30 Apr 2012, 08:20 posted on
PhoneArena and RadioShack are giving you the chance to win a brand new Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T or a Motorola ATRIX 2! Read the post to see how...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
302. kindofabigdeal (Posts: 13; Member since: 04 Mar 2012)
It was a blackberry and I still have it in a box somewhere
303. corrifa (Posts: 34; Member since: 28 Sep 2011)
My first phone was some POS virgin mobile phone. That thing is looooong gone (thank god!)
304. brookspower (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Mines besides a old nokia flip phone with the standard black and white screen from TMobile, was a Nokia 6630. One of the first Nokia smartphones. I remember i was showing off the video capture features. All 11 seconds of it. If you installed a memory card in it, i think it stretched it to about a minute! I was the man on the block with a phone that could record video. Ha.
305. xziizyx (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
First phone was Samsung Access, still sitting on a shelf waiting to be used, but only if my smartphone ever fails me. It's been through two dunks in water and keeps on going.
306. broryanschaeffer (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)
I had the Nokia 5120 for my first phone. Since the I have had at least twenty different phones! I think I have a problem, but I would love a new one, mine has about had it!
307. panchi (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)
My first phone was Motorola razr, gave it to my friend.
308. spoot (Posts: 2; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
My first phone was a Nokia 5110; a hand me down from my father. I do not know what happened to it after i switched to a Nokia 8210 years later.
309. DOUBLE_BASS (Posts: 44; Member since: 18 Apr 2012)
My First phone was Ericsson T28 in 1999. I can not forget its GREEN color and how i used to put in my back pocket with the huge round antenna out to get attentions ^-^.
It passed away... rest In green peace my T28.
310. spokes (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)
first phone Moto755 1998- no its not still here RIP
311. Xena31 (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)
My first phone was Alcatel Easy DB and I lost him...
312. ashermacleod (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)
Some old Samsung. Drowned sadly when I accidentally went swimming in the sea with it in my pocket :-(
313. chriss92 (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)
The first phone I had was a Samsung BlackJack 2, and I still have it on the case, laying in my book shelves.
314. hottrodd95 (Posts: 7; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
My first phone was Samsung SPH-N200 with Sprint. Poor thing got ran over by a car, I don't have it anymore
315. vincentguariglia (Posts: 13; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)
My first phone was the Motorola Krazr. I went through like 5 of them because there was always something wrong but the capacitive buttons on the outside of the phone for music was awesome. The phone is somewhere in my little brothers mess of a room because I gave it to him as a toy years ago.
316. rwolf1984 (Posts: 522; Member since: 06 Jun 2009)
Motorola Star Tac...it is still lying around somewhere
317. lauriel222 (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)
My first phone was the (1).Sony Ericsson T237...Then after that it was the (2) Motorola Razor V3XX
Then the (3) Motorola Razor2 v9 (4)Then the Motorola Backflip ......and now the (5)Motorola Atrix 4G
I still have them all and they all work except the Sony Ericsson:).....I would love to win the Motorola Atrix 2:)
319. ws4all117 (Posts: 2; Member since: 04 Mar 2012)
My first smartphone was the samsung galaxy s and I am still using it right now.
320. hunsatilla (Posts: 2; Member since: 04 Mar 2012)
My very first smartphone was the very first iPhone that came out. The performance is not great anymore but I am still using it.
321. wbs3333 (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
My first cell phone was a red Nokia 8210 from cingular. I loved that phone.
322. youarenumber1 (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
My first phone is NOKIA 6190 and still lays down in my garage.
323. auntiethesis (Posts: 2; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)
I had a pink LG Venus and it is no more; I sold it to one of those online buy-back places and got a whopping $8 for it last year.
324. pudgypanda3 (Posts: 17; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
my first phone was a nokia and I still have it in a box
325. jvardon (Posts: 17; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)
My first phone was a Nokia 3310 and it doesn't work but it is with my father and his plethora of phones back home. My 2nd phone, Nokia 3410, still works and he also has that because my little brother used it for a while when he got connected. My third phone needs a new battery but I have it with me in college, its a Nokia 3230. My forth phone, a Nokia N95 8GB, was pick pocketed off my persons and my fifth phone is my current backup and GPS device, a Nokia 5800. My current phone is the Galaxy S II.
326. steenko (Posts: 9; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Guys, check my little project about Galaxy S3:http://www.nextgalaxybirthday.
com/- can't wait :)
It's a little bit buggy on IE but Chrome, Firefox, Safari works OK.
327. dipanshukhanna (Posts: 6; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
It was a Panasonic GD92. :P
It is dead now. *RIP*
328. ashok1992 (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
My First phone is Samsung Star and am still using it till now .. great phone from Samsung !!!
Nice to have Samsung Touch Phone :-)
329. prince9030 (Posts: 8; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
My first phone was a Nokia 1100 which i got when i was in 7th grade and now im 22 and i still have the box that the phone came with but i belive i lost the phone and whenever i get a new phone i always look at the box from my old phone and just remember where i came from... :-)
330. hrithikme (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
my first phone was sony ericsson k310i
i loved it and i still have it in my drawer although i dont use it
331. stuyjcp (Posts: 28; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
My first phone was an old clamshell Samsung feature. I don't have it anymore, and I honestly don't remember what happened to it.
332. irsuv (Posts: 16; Member since: 10 Apr 2008)
My first phone I ever owned was a Nokia, shared between me and my younger brother. I can't remember which one, I just know I used to spend my lunch money on cases, faceplates and new buttons for it at the dollar store in the mall. One Holloween, I didn't feel like going out. My brother did on the other hand so he took the phone with him. He lost it trick-or-treating. I would still have it if he didn't loose it. I still have my first smartphone which was the Audiovox SMT 5600 and my first touchscreen phone the Cingular 8125. Also I didn't get my own phone, or another phone for that matter for about 3 years. And ironically enough I sell phones for a living!
333. ipwnapple (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
My very first phone was a Motorola razr which was the best back then, I still have it its charging right now as a back up phone
334. iggy77 (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
my first phone was a samsung sph-i300 and i don't have it anymore.
335. kbaker1259 (Posts: 2; Member since: 04 Mar 2012)
My first smartphone was the very first galaxy tab. It is still working but I am not using it as phone anymore because it too big to carry around.
336. allenhert (Posts: 2; Member since: 04 Mar 2012)
My very first smartphone was the Google's Nexus S. I am still using it but ever since ICS update, it slowed down dramatically... It was so much better when it was running GB.... Definitely need a new phone!
339. judehawkins1 (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
My first phone was a flip phone that didn't show the caller ID on the outside unless you kept the flip phone open all the time. It was Samsung A137 with AT&T. It is somewhere in storage. I am still w/ ATT.
340. daniel181990 (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
nokia 6110, I think my dad still has it
341. SStewart (Posts: 14; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
first phone was the first iphone and I still have it
342. JaviG (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
Back when At&t was still cingular and i was starting highschool my first phone was a sony ericsson t237. I know its horrible, but after asking for something else like a year later and being denied, i was at this chinese garden behind my highschool, so i basically had the genius idea of throwing the phone into one of their ponds and told my parents i had lost it so i was able to upgrade to a nicer phone lol. So basically that phones is now at the bottom of a fish/turtle pond.
343. bangkokbobby (Posts: 9; Member since: 04 Mar 2012)
My first phone was an iPhone 3G. It's lying around...one of my friend's house...gave it away to a friend who needed a phone when I switched to Android.
344. Lexicommonzero (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 May 2011)
My first phone was the Motorola q, still have it in my box of outdated in my basement closet. Still have found memories of that phone
345. baypkyi (Posts: 8; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Our first phone was a bag phone given to us by a car dealer when we bought a car. We used it once to buy tickets on ticketmaster.
346. aquariumdude (Posts: 40; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
I have a samsung intensity II and I still have today but hopefully I can upgrade soon!
347. whygoapple (Posts: 3; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
My very first phone was an Apple iphone 3GS, great phone but over summer i jumped into a pool with it in my pocket and it is now in the trash.
348. Sasha-hi (Posts: 3; Member since: 16 Dec 2010)
My first phone Motorola W210, and he's still with me.
349. PimpStrong (Posts: 310; Member since: 25 Jul 2011)
My first phone was a Nokia 3595 baby! Loved the bowling game.
350. ICSdVibrant (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
My first was a Tmo prepaid- SGH 495. I got a new phone, but kept it as backup. My brother's phone broke, so I let him use it under the restriction that he couldn't leave the house with it. He did anyway, went to a party, and fell in a pool. I made him pay 100 bucks for that mishap.
351. Conan_Kudo (Posts: 19; Member since: 21 Dec 2011)
T-Mobile Motorola V66. Don't have it on hand anymore, but it's somewhere...
352. TomLee (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Do you remember the Startac? That was my first phone! It was like, "Beam me up, Scotty." I'm not sure where it transported to!
353. btkx15 (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
My first phone was the motorola startac. Unfortunately I do not have the phone anymore.
354. illinoisal (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
The first phone was Motorola Razr. It served well at the time then was replaced by a newer model.
355. cmuedu (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
The first phone was Nokia 6020 or something like, By today's standards, it was a very ugly phone! It has been disposed.
356. Ramoune79 (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
My first phone was the Nokia N Gage........Lmao, its no longer around died a sudden death.
357. alekso9 (Posts: 40; Member since: 30 Jan 2012)
My first phone was a Samsung SPH-A640. I have no idea what the heck happened to it.
358. netchamp.faris (Posts: 2; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
Nokia n73 was my first phone and its not lying around.
359. Techsword (Posts: 31; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
It was one of those mid 90s nokia brick phones, right before the interchangable face plats came out. Worked like a charm.
360. forgingsteel (Posts: 13; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
My 1st was the Motorola Startac. I now use it as a prop when I make movies that are based in the future, based in the eighties. The eighties conception of the future.
361. 7ceez (Posts: 26; Member since: 08 Sep 2011)
my first phone was a variant of the LG-TM220 from Americtech which is no longer in buisness and became verizon where i used to live.