Giveaway: Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T and Motorola ATRIX 2
0. phoneArena posted on 30 Apr 2012, 08:20
PhoneArena and RadioShack are giving you the chance to win a brand new Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T or a Motorola ATRIX 2! Read the post to see how...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
242. zonam posted on 27 Apr 2012, 13:16 0 0
Samsung SGH e350 slider was my first. I was so thrilled to get it because it had a "cool" 1.3MP camera (lol!). It is still lying around... not working though.
243. mnp188 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 13:22 0 0
It was a sony walkman phone... i believe the model number is z500. It was a nice phone, used it quite heavily for about 2 years. No, I don't have it anymore.
244. jgermia posted on 27 Apr 2012, 13:26 0 0
My first was samsung galaxy S. I still have it and use it:)
245. gundamexia450 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 13:26 0 0
my first phone is Nokia Xpress Music 5300. I trade in to a T-Mobile Store
246. jwc89 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 13:30 0 0
my first phone was the Motorola razr and its screen snaped off but i think its still in the attic
247. mdhlk posted on 27 Apr 2012, 13:30 0 0
Nokia N8. I still have it, though I don't use it anymore. I don't want to get rid of it ever:)
248. MistaDuMa posted on 27 Apr 2012, 13:31 0 0
My first phone was a Motorola V300. It got lost ages ago and I upgraded to one of the little Nokias you could hang a jingle around.
249. nodnarb posted on 27 Apr 2012, 13:37 0 0
My very fist cell phone was the Samsung SCH-u740 (which was later renamed to the Alias). I loved the small form factor that still had a full keyboard, and the awesome double flip that it could switch between. I would still have it to this day, but unfortunately it fell out of my pocket on the roller coaster Medusa at Six Flags Great Adventure... Still, I'll always remember that phone, it was a ton of fun!
250. iSometimes posted on 27 Apr 2012, 13:43 0 0
Fortunately I was able to get an iPhone 2G as my first phone. However, I had to keep it for four years as a promise to my parents for buying me the $400 iPhone. And I did (2007-2011). Then upgraded to a Galaxy S II and now run with a unlocked Galaxy Nexus.
252. xxtra posted on 27 Apr 2012, 13:56 0 0
Motorola i1000 while i was back in high school. I think it's used in china now.
253. scrabble111 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 14:01 0 0
Nokia 8210! It should be in my dad's house somewhere!
254. ballison78 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 14:08 0 0
My first phone was an AudioVox CDM-8200 with a monochrome display and it ran on CellularOne. I donated it lto a woman's shelter long ago. They give them to at-risk woman to use to call 911 if they have to.
255. ilikepandas posted on 27 Apr 2012, 14:08 0 0
My first phone was a C155 by Tracfone, and thankfully I no longer have that laying around.
256. kb3037 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 14:14 0 0
My first cell phone was Motorola StarTAC which, after a couple of years use, ended up broken and thrown away.
257. Outrager posted on 27 Apr 2012, 14:40 0 0
My first phone was one of those greyscale candybar style Nokias with easily replaceable cases.
258. shimmyx20 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 14:40 0 0
FIrst phone was a Motorola V120c, and that thing was a piece of crap, so when I changed phones I destroyed it.
259. skab11 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 14:54 0 0
First phone was a bag phone from Cingular One. It has been relegated to the great trash heap.
260. AngelAguilar posted on 27 Apr 2012, 15:04 0 0
The Motorola razr, I got this when I was in eight grade...but sadly it got stolen :(
261. valapsp posted on 27 Apr 2012, 15:04 0 0
It was Sony Ericsson K770i and guess what? My mom is using it now.
262. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 27 Apr 2012, 15:08 0 0
My first phone was the Samsung Glyde out of Verizon. I had it for only 3 days at the most and quickly begging Verizon to take it back. Exchanged it for the LG Voyager and was WAY happier.
263. rehanajmalsarmad posted on 27 Apr 2012, 15:39 0 0
my 1st phone was a samsung c-100 and i dropped it while running n never found it again
264. RoTheChamp posted on 27 Apr 2012, 15:42 0 0
My first phone was the LG Touchpoint for Sprint, she was recycled a long time ago.
265. tbirdzig posted on 27 Apr 2012, 15:56 0 0
My first (ancient phone) was the Kyocera KWC 2135 it was stinkin cool back in the day!
266. PhoneCritic posted on 27 Apr 2012, 15:57 0 0
Also had the first real smartphone not to long ago the Motorola backflip had to get rid of it and move to The iPhone 3G- which was not bad but compared to ( in my opinion) what the OG Motorola Droid could do it was seriously lacking. ( since AT&T was not a big Android carrier I was stuck with the option of only the iPhone or the sad Backflip. oh well.
267. aoikemono27 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 15:59 0 0
My very first phone was a Nokia 6233 which I imported to the US. It had awesome stereo speakers and made for a great boombox. S40 and Nokia were both rad at the time. I sold it to fund newer phone purchases.
268. kflakes15 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 16:01 0 0
my first phone was a blue razr. Wish i still had it lying around, the golf club sort of got to it :P
270. beryleo posted on 27 Apr 2012, 16:20 0 0
First phone was a Ericsson A2218z, and it is still lying around. Just yesterday, my friend used it as his spare phone while waiting for his new galaxy nexus to arrive. It still works! And the battery holds a decent charge! Amazing how (some) gadgets can still function more than a decade after their release.
271. ghostnexus posted on 27 Apr 2012, 16:24 0 0
my first phone was Samsung Alias, I sold it for $60
272. Jimstar posted on 27 Apr 2012, 17:09 0 0
a Motorola V265. It's still laying around, though the screen broke when my dad threw it against a wall. It's fine, he had to buy the replacement for it.
273. hbaddawgh posted on 27 Apr 2012, 17:34 0 0
First phone was a motorolla flip phone. I dont remember what it was called... I dont have it anymore, that phone is long gone.
275. solidsnakeduds013 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 17:57 0 0
My first phone was the Nokia 5110 and its in my book bag!
277. Alistaire posted on 27 Apr 2012, 18:29 0 0
Ericsson T28 in Navy from 1999 with Omnitel(Sprint).... it's been recycled years ago... I wouldn't mind having an old school phone again...
279. andyj176 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 19:10 0 0
My first smartphone was the nokia 5110. I still have it but the battery doesn't work anymore~
280. androidgalaxy posted on 27 Apr 2012, 19:10 0 0
my first phone was a motorola razr v3. still have it lying around somewhere
281. RayA805 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 19:13 0 0
My first phone was a Walker. Not sure the brand number. I threw it a few years ago. It fell one a tile on superbowl day,and didn't turn on after that.
282. masterlange posted on 27 Apr 2012, 19:16 0 0
first phone was a crappy old verizon nokia back in 2000, and no it's not lying around.
283. BAndo posted on 27 Apr 2012, 19:16 0 0
My first phone was a the first gen iphone. Haha. I don't have it anymore since i lost it at the store.
284. st20304 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 19:17 0 0
My first phone was the Motorola Razr. I am still using it right now. I guess this is not considered a smartphone so I never had a real smartphone before.
285. bballermoon posted on 27 Apr 2012, 19:18 0 0
My very first phone was a nokia device. The brick looking one that had the game snake. One of the best cell phone games ever.
286. mafdis posted on 27 Apr 2012, 19:18 0 0
My first phone was the razr back a long time ago. It broke after i fell it after a couple times so i do not have it anymore
287. doggster posted on 27 Apr 2012, 19:20 0 0
My first phone is Audiovox CDM-8400. Most of you prob wont know what that is but yes that was my old phone. I recently moved so and threw it away in the trash, so i dont have that phone anymore.
288. aquariumdude posted on 27 Apr 2012, 19:26 0 0
My very first phone was a samsung intensity II and I still have it today! I need a new phone!
289. shelton9071 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 19:29 0 0
My first smartphone was the very first iphone. I still use it right now but compare to other smart phones out there, it is ancient now lol
291. Qwylie1 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 20:12 0 0
My first phone was the LG C2000. I remember after getting it I would miss the bus after school on purpose cause i could use it to call my brother. It was awesome. How dumb was that?
292. wonhoyoung posted on 27 Apr 2012, 21:16 0 0
My very first phone was an LG Chocolate and yes I do still have it with some games like Tetris but I don't use it anymore.
293. lorenzattractor posted on 27 Apr 2012, 21:27 0 0
My first phone was an Motorola L6 and it's somewhere in the closet. Still works though.
295. joyeuxmort posted on 27 Apr 2012, 21:37 0 0
My first phone was the Samsung Impression from AT&T, my mother was still using a while after I upgraded, but stopped once her line was closed.
297. bdickeniii1 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 21:51 0 0
An old At&t Wireless Ericsson R278d GSM/GPRS phone.
And I still have it, in fact, I found it in a box of old stuff a few months back!
298. KingKurogiii posted on 27 Apr 2012, 21:54 0 0
my first phone was an LG VX3200 and i'm sure it is somewhere...
299. mut posted on 27 Apr 2012, 22:02 0 0
My first phone was one of the motorola brick phones way back when. I sold it a year or so later for a much smaller and less reliable cellphone. Darn that phone used to get hot, but almost always had reception with the big o'l antenna. It was like $0.50 a minute no matter what.
Boy I feel old now.
300. Canephan posted on 27 Apr 2012, 22:49 0 0
My 1st phone was a Nokia 3595 that my 5 year old daughter uses to pretend call both her grandma's.
301. rayjones09 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 23:01 0 0
My very first phone was a white and red flip phone called the Kyocera Cyclops. I got the phone on Virgin Mobile (USA) back in 2006. I remember saying that I wouldn't text that much, and initially I didn't. Now...it's a completely different story. I still have it actually, but it's no longer operational. I got in a bike accident (as in bicycle, not motorcycle) in 2008 and I would've flipped over the bike but the handle bars were there. So the handlebar hit my leg and I landed on my arm. I was right by my school so I went to go clean myself up. As I was leaving I pulled out my phone to tell my fam what had happened and when I flipped it,...well the screen didn't light up. The keyboard light up. I soon realized my phone was broken in half. For some reason, I still have the phone to this day.