Giveaway: Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T and Motorola ATRIX 2
0. phoneArena 30 Apr 2012, 08:20 posted on
PhoneArena and RadioShack are giving you the chance to win a brand new Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T or a Motorola ATRIX 2! Read the post to see how...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
92. Demario24 (Posts: 17; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
HTC Tilt. Still in my center console with a crack screen
93. halfpint (Posts: 8; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
I had a motorola bag phone. Like a 2390 or M900 something like that and no it is gone. Lol
94. Digita1Cha0s (Posts: 6; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
My first phone was an HTC G1 the first Android phone. I sold it to my cousin a couple years ago after I upgraded.
95. KennyWRX (unregistered)
Nokia 3590 and I'm sure it laying around somewhere...
96. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Nokia 3395, couldn't get rid of it cause of all the girls' numbers I used to keep in the phone, the good memories. It's now my secondary alarm clock at home.
97. blowfish (Posts: 11; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
My first phone was a Nokia 8260. It is in a box along with a bunch of other odds and ends.
98. cbaus (Posts: 5; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
Sanyo Katana II which I gave to my brother when his phone broke
99. Gemmol (Posts: 792; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
AT&T HTC Tilt and no it is not laying around
100. asapp (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first cell phone in 1993 was A BAG PHONE WITH FULL HANDSET. I believe it is a Motorola. I still have it. I bought it for my husband right after we got married in 1993 so I could reach him while he was on patrol and not have to go thru dispatch. I moved from Austin, TX to a VERY small town. It worked great since we lived (and still do) out in the country.
101. kbs446 (Posts: 4; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
My first phone is LG Incite and it is still working as my navigation system.
102. Retro-touch (Posts: 273; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
My first phone was a Nokia 3310 and it was stolen later on
103. gaby1451 (Posts: 114; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
My first phone was a Motorola i85s on Nextel. It was thick and clunky, and had okay battery life, but I loved it!
P.S. I WANT THE GALAXY S II
104. mordimiz (Posts: 13; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
my first phone was a samsung flip phone from sprint...the year was 2004 and i was young a naive to the world of electronics..o what a simpler time
but now i have a few androids and life couldnt be more complicated..o how i love the android
105. abbas979 (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
my first phone was a htc p3400i , i still love it and keeps it just to play around with the stylus when free
106. alpinejason (Posts: 262; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
my first was a nokia portable bag phone with phone cord and all it was a 3 watt analog and yes it did much better at phone calls than any other hand held today that's for sure the year was 1995-96 houston cellular
107. rayman173 (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
My first phone was an LG CU 400 and I no longer have it because I gave it to one of my friends.
108. shields.gm (Posts: 6; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Mine was a Kyocera 2235 on Verizon...the thing is still kicking...even though I have long since moved on to better things.
109. PaulNotFromSweden (Posts: 55; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
It was a Nokia 5110. Cell phones were still pretty new then. I was stuck in traffic on the way to a sales meeting and had no way of letting people know I was running late. I bought the phone right after the meeting. And no, I don't still have it. That was about a dozen phones ago.
110. talosid (Posts: 4; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
My first phone was a Sony Ericsson Z600, I gave it to my cousin
111. jdherrera78 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone was the Motorola Startac, still have it!! : )
112. KenZ33 (Posts: 12; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
I had the original Nokia 612o along with the old ATT One Rate plan @ $99. I recycled it at BestBuy a few year ago.
113. KrNpRiDe (Posts: 10; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
My first phone was Nokia 3390 on Cingular and changed it to Motorola V3 on Verizon. Both phones are some where in my house.
114. slymi2005 (Posts: 18; Member since: 04 Jun 2010)
Sony Ericsson w580, it's somewhere around here lol
115. polyploidy90 (Posts: 10; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
my first phone was the blackberry 7280 which i was considering it something revolutionary at this time....it was a gift from a beloved person so i still keep it in my drawer till now.
116. iDroidx650 (Posts: 78; Member since: 26 May 2010)
My first phone was a palm centro. I actually recycled it when I upgraded.
117. mmmmmbeef (Posts: 8; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
It was a very old Sanyo flip phone on Sprint. I've gotten rid of it long time ago
118. randeepsamra (Posts: 29; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
Nokia 1100, yes its somewhere in the house
119. droopymiller (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone was a samsung phone for sprint with 2 changable faceplates(orange and blue). When it was time to get rid of it, it was about the same time electronics recycling containers started showing up. My phone ended up in one of those.
120. wadaikoplayer (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone was an LG flip phone from Verizon. I got two matching ones, one for my gf at the time. I actually still have it in storage at my parents house. Weird.
121. ahhxd717 (Posts: 332; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
My first phone was a Motorola W490- a green one (T-Mobile). I looooved that phone. It was sleek and not as thin a the razr, which for some reason bothered me back then. The camera sucked but I loved it. Good times with that phone lol. I still have it, but I'm on AT&T now so it's just an emergency backup in case a friend needs it. Works perfectly too.