Giveaway: Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T and Motorola ATRIX 2
0. phoneArena 30 Apr 2012, 08:20 posted on
PhoneArena and RadioShack are giving you the chance to win a brand new Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T or a Motorola ATRIX 2! Read the post to see how...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
182. theruleslawyer (Posts: 108; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
I had an old Nokia candy bar phone in the early 90's. Can't remember the model. Long long gone now.
183. CellieCell (Posts: 90; Member since: 14 Apr 2010)
Samsung c225 & yes I still have it. and last I checked, still works. just need a charger.
184. bkim10203 (Posts: 2; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
My very first smartphone was the very first Nexus one. I am still using it but it is getting a little slow now.
185. DRU007 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
First phone = Nokia 8890 with Pac Bell / Cingular...
Use to be sales for MCI Worldcom Dealer....
Somewhere in my garage...
186. quantumdude (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
My first phone was the HTC tilt 2, which I still have in case my phone is stolen again.
187. redrooster13 (Posts: 107; Member since: 20 Feb 2012)
My very first phone was a Sony Ericsson Z525. I still have it laying around here somewhere.
188. AhmadAbzakh (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
My first phone was the Nokia N-Gage. Best phone for gaming at that time. I still have it somewhere in my drawer.
189. benmarvin (Posts: 4; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
My first phone ever was the Nokia 5500, the one with the changeable faceplates! I certainly don't have it anymore, but I'm sure it still works wherever it is. That think was a beast.
190. rejoicefulone (Posts: 13; Member since: 05 Apr 2011)
My very first phone was the Ericsson A2218z. The phone had battery issues and would get very hot while talking on. Other than that I loved the phone, but I no longer have it.
191. Valy9 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone was Nokia 3100...a good phone... and I think is lost somewhere in the close!:)
192. papajohn (Posts: 25; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
first phone was the LG L1400 clam phone.
I traded it in for a new phone
193. jshin20567 (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
My first phone was the original droid from Motorola. I am still using it and it is time to replace it! :)
194. jleo33212 (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
My very first smartphone was LG rumor reflex. It is piece of crap.... lol It is still arounf but I don't use it anymore.
195. zupermario (Posts: 7; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
My first phone was the Motorola W315 Clamshell; it's still around next to some SNES Carts and a Mini Disc Player. Hell, the phone still has the the protective plastic for the screen and the keyboard! cause I did not want to scratch it!!!
196. alj34 (Posts: 38; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
my first phone was a droid incredible and I still have it in a drawer somewhere
197. rojiblanko (Posts: 19; Member since: 14 Oct 2011)
My first phone was the Samsung Blackjack 2 and I don't have it anymore, I gave it to a friend of mine....Great phone by the way! :)
199. xMatter (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
I had the Nokia 5165 I believe. Unfortunately it is no longer around because of a puddle about 10 years back. One of these devices would sure help me get over this loss. Thanks!
200. tunnelrat72 (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
First phone was the Motorola Rokr. I still have it in my desk and activated so that I can take it to the field with me as I'm in the Army and refuse to take my good phone to the field.
201. ARROWFROG (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
The Motorola Star TAC, lost it at the park.
202. TechDork (Posts: 244; Member since: 10 May 2010)
My first phone was the LG VX-9800!! I actually found it a couple days ago in a box with my old video games. Surprisingly, it turned on O_O
203. ymp72 (Posts: 11; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Motorola MicroTac in 1995, if I remember it right the phonebook only allowed for 20 entries. I don't know where the phone is anymore though I do keep the Motorola Elite until now, a model I bought after owning MicroTac.
204. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1009; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
What was your very first phone, and is it still lying around?
......my very first phone was a Motorola flip phone I got from MCI WorldCom in 1999 when I was 19 (yeah I know.......old aint it lol)
I got the phone from my mom who had a good deal on it at the time. I didnt understand voice overages and peak hours when it came to the phone therefore I would cause my mom headaches because of the high cellphone bills!! I dont have the phone anymore, but we have come a long way since then.
Id love to win either phone, it would be a nice upgrade out my current phone (HTC Inspire 4G)
205. rc213 (Posts: 3; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
My very first phone was a iPhone 2G on T-Mobile.
206. gaby1451 (Posts: 113; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Motorola i85s on Nextel service. I want Galaxy S II :D
207. DMaN13 (Posts: 3; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
My first one was a Motorola with a flip down mic. I'm pretty sure my dad still has it in his closet. If he does I'll let you know!!
208. newuser1 (Posts: 116; Member since: 10 Dec 2010)
my very first phone was a very basic phone. I threw it away long time ago.
209. Maseison (Posts: 6; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
My Samsung SPH-N200 was a hybrid beast! And that thing is long gone!
210. bbdol (Posts: 15; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
My first phone was the Samsung SCH-A890 and, yes, it is still lying around--in several pieces I believe.
211. RobChuck (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
My first phone was Qualcomm QCP-2700 on Sprint PCS. I used it from March 1999 to July 2002. I still had it in storage until my family moved a couple of years ago. The scroll wheel on that phone was a great feature!!!
212. jabberwocky (Posts: 89; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
Nokia 8260 in grey, around 1999. My roommate and I chipped in and shared it - ditching our landline (never had once since). Still have it!
213. Artex (Posts: 7; Member since: 29 Jan 2012)
I got my first phone in 2004, and it was Samsung SGH-E315, that was when flip phones were the bomb!! I still have it in my closet
214. sooby77 (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
My first phone was Nokia 6310i and sure enough, it's still lying around!
215. thnkthru3 (Posts: 73; Member since: 25 Dec 2011)
Gimme an AT&T SIII...heck I'll even pay for it!:-)
216. gixxerrider311 (Posts: 25; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
My first phone was a Samsung Omnia, great phone if u knew how to use the Windows Mobile O.S.
217. guyver192 (Posts: 14; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Sony Z500 flip phone. After the 4th replacement for the hinge and screen problems was swapped out for another phone. That is still around. Cingular 2125 WM phone.
218. shotine (Posts: 16; Member since: 11 Jan 2010)
My first phone was one of the old candy bar nokia phones, the analog kind. I recycled it when i upgraded to my next phone.
219. rattler201 (Posts: 4; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
My first phone was also the Nokia 5110. Unfortunately, I don't have it anymore, which is a shame because I had a badass fire themed faceplate for it. Damn.
220. lembocoug (Posts: 7; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
My first phone was I believe a Cingular 2125. Still floating around in a drawer at home. Fire it up ever now and then to play with the old Windows Mobile.
221. spindoctor55 (Posts: 18; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
1. Think of an answer to the following question: "What was your very first phone, and is it still lying around?"
My very first phone was a Nokia 3390. Purchased three of them for a family plan. I still have all three and they still work!!!
222. NorCal_Instructor (Posts: 6; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Nokia 6555i. Loved it! I miss Nokia devices.
223. toast1850 (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
My very fist phone was a Nextel I95cl with the walkie talkie. A great phone. I do not have it anymore.
224. gadgets369 (Posts: 6; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
my first phone was a lg shine, i threw it out because it broke :(
225. moonsilva (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
My first phone was the motorola Startac, and i trade in for the nokia 8290.
226. Brandaman717 (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
My first phone was a Motorola RAZR V3xx and I gave it to my cousin a couple of years back to use, haven't seen it since....good phone though used to play music with it through the motorola radios at my old job, got in trouble with my boss though Ooops!...lol
227. Timeshare1234 (Posts: 3; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
My first phone that was mine alone was the Samsung Impression and it is now broken.
228. zvadim (Posts: 11; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
it was a motorolla flip on sprint i believe, and no I don't have it anymore.
229. sniper1087 (Posts: 408; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
my first phone was a Samsung SGH-T309 and I dont have it anymore sold it on ebay for 20 bucks in 2008.
230. thnkthru3 (Posts: 73; Member since: 25 Dec 2011)
Almost certain it was the Ericsson T28 World Phone.The flip lip became detached over time. I think we recycled it a ways back.
231. FPaco14 (Posts: 10; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
Old motorola flip phone and no it's not laying around anymore cuz when i got my iphone i grabbed that thing and threw it into a concrete wall as hard as i could.
232. etxx321 (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Who could ever forget my good old Nokia 5110. In that time it was the best! I believe it is still sitting in my garage but it is going to be hard to find it. If its not over there... I probably sold it to the museum...
233. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1462; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
My first phone was a AT&T go phone. Can't remember what's call lol but I donated to military phone drive.
234. ScelesticSteve (Posts: 26; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
My very first phone was a Nokia 5165 that worked off of TDMA using Cellular One, which has since then became GSM and was acquired by AT&T Mobility. I actually still have the phone in my living room in a drawer, the graveyard of my old phones. The funny thing is that this phone is over 10 years old and when I charged it, it actually still powers on.
235. dsDoan (Posts: 223; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
An LG clamshell phone. This was before cell phones had fancy names, and only had model numbers. I couldn't tell you what the model number was.
236. TheJackal142 (Posts: 6; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
My first phone was the Samsung P107. I sold it.
237. kingjaymz3 (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Dec 2010)
My first phone was the Motorola V180. That phone is long gone.
238. c1nnamon (Posts: 11; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
My first phone was a Motorola Star Tac. I have no idea where it is, but I loved that phone because it was flip phone and it was very small.
239. deventure (Posts: 25; Member since: 15 Apr 2012)
the OG nokia 6110, donated it a while ago.
240. nazgul (Posts: 21; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
My first phone was a sony ericson z200. It is long gone... was stolen from me:(
241. 1eye4u (Posts: 33; Member since: 17 Nov 2009)
Motorola MicroTAC. It went to cellphone heaven and never came back.