Giveaway: Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T and Motorola ATRIX 2
0. phoneArena 30 Apr 2012, 08:20 posted on
PhoneArena and RadioShack are giving you the chance to win a brand new Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T or a Motorola ATRIX 2! Read the post to see how...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
122. CivicSi89 (Posts: 348; Member since: 23 Jul 2011)
Nokia Ngage on Tmobile! And its still at my house. Just sitting there. looking all taco like......
123. gubbels214 (Posts: 3; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
Samsung blackjack was my first and worst phone. So glad I moved to android and ditched windows phone!
124. Carlitos (Posts: 492; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
My first phone was an LG Dare. Still have it in its box inside my drawer. Still rember how you had to like press the screen super hard just to make a click compared to todays phones.
125. GALAXY-S (Posts: 701; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
My first phone was a sprint Sanyo 5300 that i had flashed to Cricket...
.. That phone is now long gone i think it broke in half??
126. tonylala (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
Nokia 5150! Very sturdy and now a paper weight!
127. phoneguy20 (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My my first phone was a Moto Razr, sadly it is still not lying around broke a year after I got it,
128. vivaciousgold (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My very first phone was a nokia something around 2001-2002 and of course I have no idea where it is. Long gone!
129. eclipseentity (Posts: 2; Member since: 04 Mar 2012)
My first phone was a Samsung SGH-A717. Thin and slick but slow and horrible camera. Used it back in high school. Now it's hiding somewhere in my room.
130. Bowdlerized (Posts: 4; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
Once my parents got bored of their motorolla Bag Phone, they gave it to me. It is still somewhere at my family house needing to be recycled.
132. TidusWulf (Posts: 7; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My First phone was the Sony Ericsson w580i. It was replaced after 6 months when the keys began to crack. after replacing it, I learned how to debrand it. I even went to far as to take nail polish remover and rub away the AT&T logo. I eventually called AT&T and got the unlock code for the phone. I still take it with me when I travel, buying prepaid SIM cards in the countries I visit every summer.
133. shinyhappyhead (Posts: 7; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
My first phone was a Nokia (not quite sure of the model) back in '97. It's ONG gone now, recycled it.
134. Jagpalza (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My very first phone was a Nokia 3360...i don't recall what i did with it, but i haven't seen it anyway for years and years. So no, it's not still lying around the house.
135. idonthaveanyname (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone was sony erricson k630. I loved that phone but somebody stole it
136. Dr.Phil (Posts: 1095; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
Samsung Blackjack II. I still have it lying around. I was one of the only people my age that had a smartphone at that time. Everyone else had feature phones.
137. bbonline (Posts: 38; Member since: 24 Feb 2011)
Exciting!!! My first cell phone was a Sprint Sanyo 4900 back in 2003. Unfortunately, I sold it after the 1-year contract, so I no longer have it. I regret that as it would have been nice to keep the first cell phone I ever used!
138. bigbmartinez (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone was a Nokia Prepaid phone
139. erisrivera (Posts: 7; Member since: 18 May 2011)
First phone would proably be the LG Xenon i was so happy to have that phone but sadly lost it
140. sigma20xx (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone was a Sanyo SCP-5300. I was against getting a cell phone for the longest. Once I finally broke down, I got this baby.
141. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
First phone was a Nokia 3590, and not only do I still have it, it's charged and I was playing a game on it last night.
Works like the day I got it.
142. twcobra (Posts: 10; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
I still have my old LG Dare. It was a great phone in its day.
143. atomri9008 (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
Samsung intercept. Its in my closet in pieces
144. suricool (Posts: 7; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone was the Nokia 6103 and I gave it to my cousin for her first phone.
145. DeviantDroid (Posts: 51; Member since: 28 Apr 2011)
My First phone was this huge brick nokia that was through tracfone, I honestly don't remember what happen to it or what it was even called... My first phone on a carrier was my Nokia 6315i on Verizon. It was my first phone with a plan... It was a great little phone till something messed up and I could not get it to stop changing the language over to spanish... I recycled it for troops over seas after I replaced it....
146. Crave (Posts: 12; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Old samsung flip phone, I was about 12 so I don't know the model. Lost it and then got the silver Motorola Razr.
147. kelohed (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
Motorola V3 on cingular...yup, I still have it and it still works!
148. Stephent (Posts: 3; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
My first phone was a Kyocera Super Slice on Virgin Mobile (came into the world of cellphones a little late). I only used it for about six months before going to AT&T. I still have it sitting on a shelf with a couple other past devices.
149. Laos_boy (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My First phone was the Nokia 1112 for at&t i threw it in the washer just so i was able to get my original atrix
150. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
First phone was the NOKIA 3300 music phone, next was the SLVR L7 my 2nd favorite music phone, then went to the MOTOROLA KRZR, MOTOROLA ROKR, THEN my Motorola Atrix. these was the best phones I've ever had in years.
151. MeaganyDaniel (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
Its an old trac phone(or however u spell it) with like an inch screen and my kids love playing with it & "talking" on it LOL
152. osirhc (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first cell phone was an Audiovox 8610, Virgin Mobile branded (I forget what little name VM gave to it). Looking at the phone now makes me laugh, it was amazing at the time but now it is just so basic - SMS and WAP, not even a camera even though camera phones were growing in popularity back in those days. Basic, yet awesome, I used that phone for years, dropped it countless times, thing was a TANK! It never broke, very reliable phone. I actually bought it at RadioShack brand new for $90, which is funny considering smartphone prices today. I still have the phone AND the original instruction manual for it =) it is sitting in my room presently. I almost reactivated it a few months ago as a backup phone.
153. mrkewz (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone was a Motorola Startac I know I should be embarrassed by saying that but its the honest truth. I still have the phone since it holds sentimental value in a box in my closet. I have always been a tech person I have owned several phones
SideKick 2, Sidekick 3, Blackberry 8700, Blackberry 8900, Blackberry Bold, iphone 3gs, Iphone 4, Iphone 4s. I was shocked to read this because my friend just dropped my Galaxy in the toilet so I have been phone less for a week. Well hopefully I get some bright news and the great writers at Phone Arena tell me I won't a Samsung Galaxy s2 for at&t.
154. jphone (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone was a Motorola V300 on Tracfone. It let me call my parents... that's it...
155. yekim29 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone, that brings me back. My first phone was an LG Fusic for Sprint. Good starter phone back in the day but compared to now its nothing. However It still is the only phone i've ever seen or heard of with a built in FM transmitter. Ahhh, the good ol days
156. SharanR (Posts: 7; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
My first phone was a sony ericsson k500i i think 7 years ago? lol. It was pretty awesome back then and I have no idea what happened to it... *sigh* It's probably lost somewhere in the world.
157. topgun_gk (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
my first phone was a nokia 1100. I lost the phone a few years ago.
158. Forsaken77 (Posts: 552; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
My first phone was a Motorola StarTec and no, it's not laying around anywhere.
159. prince.raj (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone is Nokia N73, right now my brother-in-law is using that phone. I learnt lots of stuff by installing useful third party appications and love that phone, it's my first Multi media phone.
160. bocephus007 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
First phone was a Samsung blackjack loved it and no not still lying around gave it to a friend when i got a blackjack 2
161. jlee10045 (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
My first phone was the Motorola original razr. I never had a smartphone before so this would be my first one if I win. My razr still works and still using it right now~
162. kalebb2010 (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone was an LG flip phone (Alltel) about 7 or 8 years ago. It was indestructible! I think it's inside a dresser drawer.. haven't touched it in ages. Got a couple more flip phones after that, then the iPhone 3GS as my first smartphone!
163. nickqtheprince (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone was a motorola old school back in the day wheris Waldo 1994 bellsouth mobility circa. Way back. Is it lying around? No not at all, its been recycled.
164. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
first was a voyager.. now long gone--not sure where though
165. iSlackerz (Posts: 8; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
My first phone was the old school Ericsson T18, before there was a SonyEricsson. I loved that phone and thought it was great (at the time). Especially, the flip down cover. I had the phone until 3 years ago when I finally decided to let it be recycled.
166. HelloToday (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My very first cell phone was the Nokia 5200 and yes I believe it is still lying around.
My very first phone was a black dial phone with a real bell. I dont have that phone but I believe I do have dial phones in several colors with real bells lying around.
167. ewilliams1009 (Posts: 18; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
my first phone was an evo and I still have it but it needs a new battery.
168. apajova89 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
Motorola V300, it died a long time ago so I recycled it, first smart phone was the G1, that got water damage, Fixed it eventually. Now I'm waiting for the S2 that I ordered.
169. A.mehler (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first cell phone was a Motoroa Raz V3m in red for Alltel right after they came out. Sadly after a long happy year with my first phone, my dog bit the screen and shattered it. Still had to use it for five months with half a screen. I honestly don't know what happened to it.
170. randre7 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
My first phone was a Motorola bag phone...a kid told his mom I was carrying a purse!!!
No I don't have it anymore
171. motimod (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
My first phone was Nokia 3310..i wont forget the snake game days..
172. Sinisha (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
My first phone was Ericsson T10s black color and with antenna... And I really do not know where he is! :))
173. pablex88 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
my first phone was the nokia 1100.. it was the simple, and i love it... cause it had a light! hahaha... i have it in my box of memories...
174. sunilmohapatra92 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
my 1st phone was nokia 3310 and it is stil working but its battery back up is very low
175. diliproy55 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
My first phone was Nokia 6300 ,now I used it as a paper weight.
176. theingeniousgeek (Posts: 4; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
My First Phone was ...Cute little white Motorola C200....I lost it... Miss you C200
177. joeymoe575 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
My first phone was a Sprint Motorola Trac phone (the little black flip phone) and it is long long gone!
178. MichaelRapallo22 (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
My very first phone was the Motorola crazr flip phone. It's still lying around in the drawer of my side table and still works perfectly.
179. MichaelRapallo22 (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
My very first phone was the Motorola razr flip phone. It's still lying around in the drawer of my side table and still works perfectly.
180. eshney (Posts: 13; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
nokia 3120... and i still have it! the phone never broke and the battery would last like a week!
181. dslamb2 (Posts: 2; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
Nokia 6110, best phone ever. I have no idea where it is.