Giveaway: Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T and Motorola ATRIX 2
0. phoneArena 30 Apr 2012, 08:20 posted on
PhoneArena and RadioShack are giving you the chance to win a brand new Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T or a Motorola ATRIX 2! Read the post to see how...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
62. BrandT (Posts: 9; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
My first phone was a black Motorola V120x. I do not still have it, but I have kept every phone since then.
63. empty (Posts: 5; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
My first phone was Motorola W230, I realy like that phone because I always use it on listening music. unfortunately it only lasted for 1yer and I replace it with samsung star which is a good phone at that time aslo...
64. Azure01 (Posts: 127; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Motorola V551 and no I do not have it any more...had to use this site to even remember the name lol.
65. bobalizer (Posts: 6; Member since: 01 Aug 2009)
first phone was a Nokia 6385. I don't have it anymore, but I'm sure it's somewhere still working. (or possibly being used to level a couch.)
66. mickey0101 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
First phone was an LG of some sort in 2000. That guy is long gone, after a trip into a toilet...
67. Phoneguy007 (Posts: 218; Member since: 02 Jun 2011)
The very first phone I had was a nokia. I dont remember the name but it was about ten years ago. The phone did not flip or slide and did not have any color but it did come with different face plates that would change the phone color. My fav was the tiger face plate lol!
68. projectmole86 (Posts: 10; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
My very first phone was a good old motorola razr v3, still to this day prob my best phone, but it is looooooong gone
69. iCandy (Posts: 46; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Wow, my first phone was a Qualcomm 'thin phone' with Sprint. I think I got a whopping 200 anytime minutes per month for $40. Times they are a change'n. After replacing it, it was returned to Sprint for recycle/reuse.
70. yt6nin (Posts: 100; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
My first "working" phone was the LG C1300 for Cingular... I had my first phone before this one, which I can't even recall the name of, which failed out of the box... The LG C1300 worked, done its job, then moved onto a better phone. I'm pretty sure I have it lying around in my house some where, but don't know if it still works, may be though...
71. Pyush (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone was Nokia 1100 and i still use it some time. My phone is still in very good condition and i dont feel ashamed to use it too..
72. orangeapple (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone was a Nokia 6010 in silver, still have it works perfectly fine I've had it for at least 4 years or so
73. armenh (Posts: 14; Member since: 03 May 2011)
My first phone was Nokia 6010 and one can still make calls!
74. dougEfresh (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone was the samsung impression. It died and I had it replaced. Then I bought a Galaxy S Captivate and traded it in to radioshack for $40.00.
75. ranya2000 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
Mine was Nokia 5110 and I gave it away to my younger brother when I bought a new phone
76. JGuinan007 (Posts: 647; Member since: 19 May 2011)
My first phone was a nokia 5165 and I recycled it a few years ago I like to think parts of it wound up in my newest phone.
77. Roadkizzle (Posts: 4; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
My first phone was an old Motorola Startac, when I was a Junior in high school in 2002-2003. It was a hand-me-down from my dad like all my phones for four years until I was given a new iPhone in 2008. The StarTac was disposed of properly by my dad when I retired it when he gave me his Nokia 3330 after I accidentally fell in a river and ruined the StarTac's speaker.
The first phone I've purchased for myself on my own cell phone contract was a Motorola Bravo android phone. This replaced the iPhone 3G I had been using 2008. The Bravo has been retired from full service and is now living its days as a well loved media player.
78. PharmTech (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first cell was a Motorola T720. It was traded in at a Microsoft Recycling program.
79. DontHateOnS60 (Posts: 864; Member since: 20 Apr 2009)
Nokia 3360! Phone was a champ, and it's still laying around in my closet.
80. jdot104 (Posts: 64; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
My first phone was the Motorola v60x for Alltel. It's no longer around though; the antenna broke off and I had to hand it in for a new one.
81. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
My first phone was a Motorola Razr and it is still laying around. The backlight on it though is out sadly :(
82. jcpwn2004 (Posts: 314; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
first phone was an env2, wish it was still around but I broke it during a vegas trip haha.
83. juancervera (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone was the Lg vx8550 chocolate 2 for verizon wireless. Wish it was still laying around, but i gave my chocolate phone to me little brother..... he ended up breaking it!
84. razesh (Posts: 7; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone is LG Shine CU720 Silver. Yes it still Lying around somewhere in my closet
85. stevercpa (Posts: 15; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
Giving away my age, but I was (and still am) an early adopter. I had a Motorola bag phone. It hooked up in the car, with the big magnetic antenna on the roof, or I could take it out of the car, as it had a big brick of a battery in the bag. How sweet it was to get those 30 minutes a month for about $60!
86. hohosanta (Posts: 5; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
My first phone was samsung SGH-E105 and I still have this phone but not working.
87. bdkrull (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone ever was a Samsung SCH-A950 flip phone. It is still lying around in case we need a backup phone.
88. legion181 (Posts: 24; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
Some Kyocera with no features but better call quality than my Droid Charge.
90. LaserTed (Posts: 9; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
I don't know the model number, but my first cell phone was an LG flip phone that I got while stationed in South Korea back in 2004. I didn't know much of anything about cell phones, but I was told it wouldn't work in the states, so I gave it to somebody else before I left. I'm sure it's long gone by now as I was pretty rough on it.
91. jhm4021 (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
First phone was a Nokia 1100 around 10 years ago. Served me well in the early days of collage. The phone was recycled when I replaced it.
92. Demario24 (Posts: 17; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
HTC Tilt. Still in my center console with a crack screen
93. halfpint (Posts: 8; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
I had a motorola bag phone. Like a 2390 or M900 something like that and no it is gone. Lol
94. Digita1Cha0s (Posts: 6; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
My first phone was an HTC G1 the first Android phone. I sold it to my cousin a couple years ago after I upgraded.
95. KennyWRX (unregistered)
Nokia 3590 and I'm sure it laying around somewhere...
96. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Nokia 3395, couldn't get rid of it cause of all the girls' numbers I used to keep in the phone, the good memories. It's now my secondary alarm clock at home.
97. blowfish (Posts: 10; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
My first phone was a Nokia 8260. It is in a box along with a bunch of other odds and ends.
98. cbaus (Posts: 5; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
Sanyo Katana II which I gave to my brother when his phone broke
99. Gemmol (Posts: 646; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
AT&T HTC Tilt and no it is not laying around
100. asapp (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first cell phone in 1993 was A BAG PHONE WITH FULL HANDSET. I believe it is a Motorola. I still have it. I bought it for my husband right after we got married in 1993 so I could reach him while he was on patrol and not have to go thru dispatch. I moved from Austin, TX to a VERY small town. It worked great since we lived (and still do) out in the country.
101. kbs446 (Posts: 4; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
My first phone is LG Incite and it is still working as my navigation system.
102. Retro-touch (Posts: 268; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
My first phone was a Nokia 3310 and it was stolen later on
103. gaby1451 (Posts: 113; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
My first phone was a Motorola i85s on Nextel. It was thick and clunky, and had okay battery life, but I loved it!
P.S. I WANT THE GALAXY S II
104. mordimiz (Posts: 13; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
my first phone was a samsung flip phone from sprint...the year was 2004 and i was young a naive to the world of electronics..o what a simpler time
but now i have a few androids and life couldnt be more complicated..o how i love the android
105. abbas979 (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
my first phone was a htc p3400i , i still love it and keeps it just to play around with the stylus when free
106. alpinejason (Posts: 262; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
my first was a nokia portable bag phone with phone cord and all it was a 3 watt analog and yes it did much better at phone calls than any other hand held today that's for sure the year was 1995-96 houston cellular
107. rayman173 (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
My first phone was an LG CU 400 and I no longer have it because I gave it to one of my friends.
108. shields.gm (Posts: 6; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Mine was a Kyocera 2235 on Verizon...the thing is still kicking...even though I have long since moved on to better things.
109. PaulNotFromSweden (Posts: 54; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
It was a Nokia 5110. Cell phones were still pretty new then. I was stuck in traffic on the way to a sales meeting and had no way of letting people know I was running late. I bought the phone right after the meeting. And no, I don't still have it. That was about a dozen phones ago.
110. talosid (Posts: 4; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
My first phone was a Sony Ericsson Z600, I gave it to my cousin
111. jdherrera78 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone was the Motorola Startac, still have it!! : )
112. KenZ33 (Posts: 12; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
I had the original Nokia 612o along with the old ATT One Rate plan @ $99. I recycled it at BestBuy a few year ago.
113. KrNpRiDe (Posts: 10; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
My first phone was Nokia 3390 on Cingular and changed it to Motorola V3 on Verizon. Both phones are some where in my house.
114. slymi2005 (Posts: 18; Member since: 04 Jun 2010)
Sony Ericsson w580, it's somewhere around here lol
115. polyploidy90 (Posts: 10; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
my first phone was the blackberry 7280 which i was considering it something revolutionary at this time....it was a gift from a beloved person so i still keep it in my drawer till now.
116. iDroidx650 (Posts: 72; Member since: 26 May 2010)
My first phone was a palm centro. I actually recycled it when I upgraded.
117. mmmmmbeef (Posts: 8; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
It was a very old Sanyo flip phone on Sprint. I've gotten rid of it long time ago
118. randeepsamra (Posts: 29; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
Nokia 1100, yes its somewhere in the house
119. droopymiller (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone was a samsung phone for sprint with 2 changable faceplates(orange and blue). When it was time to get rid of it, it was about the same time electronics recycling containers started showing up. My phone ended up in one of those.
120. wadaikoplayer (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone was an LG flip phone from Verizon. I got two matching ones, one for my gf at the time. I actually still have it in storage at my parents house. Weird.
121. ahhxd717 (Posts: 330; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
My first phone was a Motorola W490- a green one (T-Mobile). I looooved that phone. It was sleek and not as thin a the razr, which for some reason bothered me back then. The camera sucked but I loved it. Good times with that phone lol. I still have it, but I'm on AT&T now so it's just an emergency backup in case a friend needs it. Works perfectly too.