Giveaway: Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T and Motorola ATRIX 2
0. phoneArena 30 Apr 2012, 08:20 posted on
PhoneArena and RadioShack are giving you the chance to win a brand new Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T or a Motorola ATRIX 2! Read the post to see how...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
272. Jimstar (Posts: 259; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
a Motorola V265. It's still laying around, though the screen broke when my dad threw it against a wall. It's fine, he had to buy the replacement for it.
273. hbaddawgh (Posts: 4; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
First phone was a motorolla flip phone. I dont remember what it was called... I dont have it anymore, that phone is long gone.
275. solidsnakeduds013 (Posts: 218; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
My first phone was the Nokia 5110 and its in my book bag!
277. Alistaire (Posts: 132; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Ericsson T28 in Navy from 1999 with Omnitel(Sprint).... it's been recycled years ago... I wouldn't mind having an old school phone again...
278. mhiharis (Posts: 14; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
my first phone was nokia . It died on 2006.
279. andyj176 (Posts: 2; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
My first smartphone was the nokia 5110. I still have it but the battery doesn't work anymore~
280. androidgalaxy (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
my first phone was a motorola razr v3. still have it lying around somewhere
281. RayA805 (Posts: 3; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
My first phone was a Walker. Not sure the brand number. I threw it a few years ago. It fell one a tile on superbowl day,and didn't turn on after that.
282. masterlange (Posts: 2; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
first phone was a crappy old verizon nokia back in 2000, and no it's not lying around.
283. BAndo (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
My first phone was a the first gen iphone. Haha. I don't have it anymore since i lost it at the store.
284. st20304 (Posts: 2; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
My first phone was the Motorola Razr. I am still using it right now. I guess this is not considered a smartphone so I never had a real smartphone before.
285. bballermoon (Posts: 3; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
My very first phone was a nokia device. The brick looking one that had the game snake. One of the best cell phone games ever.
286. mafdis (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
My first phone was the razr back a long time ago. It broke after i fell it after a couple times so i do not have it anymore
287. doggster (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
My first phone is Audiovox CDM-8400. Most of you prob wont know what that is but yes that was my old phone. I recently moved so and threw it away in the trash, so i dont have that phone anymore.
288. aquariumdude (Posts: 40; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
My very first phone was a samsung intensity II and I still have it today! I need a new phone!
289. shelton9071 (Posts: 2; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
My first smartphone was the very first iphone. I still use it right now but compare to other smart phones out there, it is ancient now lol
291. Qwylie1 (Posts: 3; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
My first phone was the LG C2000. I remember after getting it I would miss the bus after school on purpose cause i could use it to call my brother. It was awesome. How dumb was that?
292. wonhoyoung (Posts: 3; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
My very first phone was an LG Chocolate and yes I do still have it with some games like Tetris but I don't use it anymore.
293. lorenzattractor (Posts: 68; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
My first phone was an Motorola L6 and it's somewhere in the closet. Still works though.
295. joyeuxmort (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
My first phone was the Samsung Impression from AT&T, my mother was still using a while after I upgraded, but stopped once her line was closed.
297. bdickeniii1 (Posts: 2; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
An old At&t Wireless Ericsson R278d GSM/GPRS phone.
And I still have it, in fact, I found it in a box of old stuff a few months back!
298. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
my first phone was an LG VX3200 and i'm sure it is somewhere...
299. mut (Posts: 5; Member since: 30 Apr 2008)
My first phone was one of the motorola brick phones way back when. I sold it a year or so later for a much smaller and less reliable cellphone. Darn that phone used to get hot, but almost always had reception with the big o'l antenna. It was like $0.50 a minute no matter what.
Boy I feel old now.
300. Canephan (Posts: 3; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
My 1st phone was a Nokia 3595 that my 5 year old daughter uses to pretend call both her grandma's.
301. rayjones09 (Posts: 149; Member since: 16 Dec 2010)
My very first phone was a white and red flip phone called the Kyocera Cyclops. I got the phone on Virgin Mobile (USA) back in 2006. I remember saying that I wouldn't text that much, and initially I didn't. Now...it's a completely different story. I still have it actually, but it's no longer operational. I got in a bike accident (as in bicycle, not motorcycle) in 2008 and I would've flipped over the bike but the handle bars were there. So the handlebar hit my leg and I landed on my arm. I was right by my school so I went to go clean myself up. As I was leaving I pulled out my phone to tell my fam what had happened and when I flipped it,...well the screen didn't light up. The keyboard light up. I soon realized my phone was broken in half. For some reason, I still have the phone to this day.