Giveaway: Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T and Motorola ATRIX 2
0. phoneArena 30 Apr 2012, 08:20 posted on
PhoneArena and RadioShack are giving you the chance to win a brand new Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T or a Motorola ATRIX 2! Read the post to see how...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
My first phone was a Motorola W755 and i gave it to my grandpa a couple years back incase he needs to contact us.
2. giper54 (Posts: 13; Member since: 06 May 2010)
My first phone was a LG envy II. I still have it as a back up.
3. ajac09 (Posts: 1480; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Sanyo 4900 sprint and nope she is gone :( was a good phone just got it wet lol
4. HeLDd (Posts: 3; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
My first phone was a Motorola V2288! You know, with the radio :D It's in a drawer somewhere :)
5. blade19 (Posts: 61; Member since: 29 Apr 2011)
My first phone was from PrimeCo, now Ntelos, a QCP-1900 made by Qaulcomm. It had the slide up ear piece. I don't have it anymore.
6. jdh4455 (Posts: 3; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
motorola e60...actually a very good phone...traded in
7. keitham1977 (Posts: 4; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
My first phone was a Nokia 3595 and it's sitting right on my TV desk right now. It is a navy blue color.
8. kmthomas2009 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone was the dell streak 5' inch phone. It's in the manufacturer box in my dresser with a cracked internal screen :(
9. niceshirt (Posts: 5; Member since: 17 May 2010)
Motorola 120t. It broke a few months after owning it so it was tossed out for a Panasonic (forget the model but it was the toughest phone i ever owned).
10. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
first phone was a Kyocera KWC 2135 when i first signed up for verizon. this one has been missing in action for almost a decade now.
11. yeyoeddy (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone and still in my house is a Sony Ericsson W600i when I signed for the first time with AT&T (cingular back then) and it still works!!!
12. GeekMovement (Posts: 2135; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Sanyo Katana II. It was an awesome phone back then. After I upgraded, I handed my Katana to my father and he dropped it in the toilet so now it's dead inside one of his desk drawers. Tears.
13. alapatiraghava (Posts: 3; Member since: 13 Dec 2010)
Its sony ericsson t610i,still have it after 7 years, my mom uses it.
14. fervid (Posts: 183; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Wife and I both had a Samsung SPH-A740. Still kept one because the "upgrade" to the 640 had worse signal.
15. mr.roboto (Posts: 2; Member since: 14 Nov 2011)
first phone was a nokia 8210, customizable plates with lights--you could trick those phones out like a honda civic or scion tc....gave it away to my little cousin.....funny how trends have changed....back then the smaller the phone the cooler....and nokia was king.....Now we have phones like the samsung Note with behemoth screens
16. Dameon (Posts: 31; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
mine was a cingular 8525 still have it on my dresser
19. chinofourtwenty (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone was from 1998 it was the Nokia 5110 and my son now uses it as one of his play phones.
20. Kaze105 (Posts: 21; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
My own first phone was the Motorola Razr in Silver. Begged my parents for my own phone instead of always borowing theirs or using home phone. Still have it in my closet. Never tried selling it as I was young, and now, I would have to lose money if I sell it, so it just continues to sit in my closet.
21. rwitt1 (Posts: 7; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone was a Motorola StarTac, and its long gone!!!
But I still a few razr and old Blackberries floating around
22. omarc26 (Posts: 360; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
mine was a TELCEL LG VIEWTY when i used to live in mexico even tho it cost me 17,000 mexican pesos equivalent to 2,000 US dollars with a 2 year contract ohh how i miss mexico.. one thing i always wondered how come the Lg viewty never made it to a US CArrier?
23. kyan- (Posts: 64; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
I had the Sasmung SGH-R225:
I do not have it anymore ;_ ;
25. Croonerbob (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone was a Motorola V60 and it is retired in a box somewhere
26. MrRadioActive (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first cellular phone was the Motorola DynaTAC 8000x ultra portable cellular phone (HAHAHA - this thing was a brick and needed a wagon to tote around). This device was amazing not only for its durability but for its signal reception. I still have it today and use it quite frequently as a doorstop, or as a tire wedge for my car, or an anchor for my boat. When it's not in use, it serves as a great paperweight too for those windy days (it weighs a ton). And frequently I carry it around as a self-defense weapon (great for clunking an attacker over the head). Look, I paid almost $4,000 for this thing - I'm getting good use out of this thing even if it cannot be used with todays technology. Viva-La-Brick-Phone!!!!!..............
27. hawk8509 (Posts: 4; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone was the Samsung P107. I loved that little flip phone. It had that awesome swivel camera and a color screen. It survived being drowned and the battery needed to be taped on cause the little slide clip broke but it kept working. I got it somewhere stored away in a box.
28. headset (Posts: 4; Member since: 29 Apr 2011)
My first phone was a sky blue Nokia 3595... down in the basement right now.
29. rakeshchn (Posts: 3; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Oh my first phone was a $10 Virgin mobile pre-paid phone from Seven-Eleven. I trashed it when upgrading to Tmobile vibrant. Quite an upgrade I should say :)
30. erikiksaz (Posts: 170; Member since: 22 Apr 2010)
My first phone was a sony ericcson T610. Long gone, my bro lost it =/
31. Pipetz (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone was Nokia 3310. I used it for about two years until it got in the washing machine. I gave it to my cousin for it's case.
32. extinctz (Posts: 9; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
My first phone was Motorola and I dont have it anymore
33. cyberknet (Posts: 4; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
My first phone was a Motorola d160... and it is looking gone!
35. Gingershnaps (Posts: 18; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
My first [hone was the Motorola StarTAC and it's in my work desk drawer :)
36. infused (Posts: 6; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone was a Nokia 5160 from Cellular One!!! I gave that old phone and all of the stupid faceplates to a friend as soon as I got my upgrade to the Nokia 3360 lol
37. mas11 (Posts: 1034; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
My first phone was the Motorola RAZR and I do still have it lying around.
38. hifwend (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Apr 2012)
My first phone was a Samsung a107 Prepaid GoPhone and believe it or not I still have the darn thing. lol.
It is stored in my electronics drawer.
39. tbritt (Posts: 9; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
My first phone was an old Nokia candy bar, can't remember the model number now. But it's still around the house somewhere.
40. marcd23 (Posts: 5; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
My very first phone was a Verizon LG VX8300 with v cast, she's somewhere floating in cellular heaven, she got sat on while she was flipped open :( R.I.P
41. samnote (Posts: 33; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
my first phone was tmobile sidekick II...best phone i ever had before. and very loud then any other phone. and yes i still had it.
42. anomaly460 (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
Nokia 3210...lost it in the mall and the person called me but never tried to return it :(
43. jackwins (Posts: 20; Member since: 07 Oct 2010)
My very first phone was a Motorola StarTAC circa 1997. I have since converted to be a smartphone addict, but I do miss my trusty StarTAC. It was cool to carry it and it was reliable. I used it for several years. The hinge cracked and eventually broke. I then upgraded to the Palm Treo and never looked back.
44. archeryhunter1993 (Posts: 17; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
My first phone was a Motorola C-139 from Tracfone.
And yes it is still laying around my room somewhere.
45. Husker62 (Posts: 13; Member since: 03 Aug 2009)
My very first cell phone was a nokia brick phone from CellularOne. Don't remember the exact model number but it was a good thing i workout or that thing would have been hard to lift. LOL!
46. Adianshadows (Posts: 66; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Moto V3 Razr baby and it's sitting at the bottom of a lake now haha!!
47. Jmetta (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone was a Nokia 3595 10 years ago and now I carry a Nokia Lumia 900 for work.
48. kramersmash (Posts: 12; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
My first phone was a Qualcomm candybar phone with a green backlit screen for Sprint. I don't have it anymore, but it was a exciting thing for me because it could send texts. That was a big deal in 02
49. Myrith (Posts: 55; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
Samsung A640. Held together by tape and still on the shelf.
50. ronpm (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
my first phone was Samsung champ gt3303.Ya it's with me now
51. AprilF (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first cell phone was a silver Motorola Razor. When I upgraded the first time I put it in a box, and there it stayed untill two years ago when I sold it on ebay.
52. baozangan (Posts: 6; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
My first phone was the Sony Ericsson t610. It was stolen near the end of my freshman year of high school so I don't have it anymore.
53. rob5150 (Posts: 154; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
My at&t tilt was my first smart phone . And it rocked. Rooted and custom rom'd that bad boy. Still use it everyday. Sits on my night table and wake up to it everyday as my alarm clock. And wifi news/weather and Google voice messages
54. fuchsy (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
Samsung A670....I sold it on ebay for $50 about 6 years ago
55. aquariumdude (Posts: 40; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
first phone is a samsung intensity II and i still ahve it today but im planning to upgrade soon :)
56. PhoneCritic (Posts: 649; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
First real phone was Motorola (Nextel) push to talk i875
57. ajhall62 (Posts: 10; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
My first phone was a Nokia 5100 that I got soon after Southwestern Bell Mobile merged with all of the other Bell Mobiles to become Cingular Mobile. And yes,I still have it in my dresser. Though I should donate it to an organization.
58. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Nokia 52..something. lol. Candy bar phone that you could slam on the ground n put back together .. awesome sauce
59. kevin_wsy (Posts: 34; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
My first phone was Nokia 8310! The phone went to my brother later. It was a very good phone ~
60. gp284 (Posts: 120; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
It was the LG envy 3 and its lying in a drawer somewhere!
61. tech-blast (Posts: 17; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
My 1st phone was motorola V3 and i gave it to my parents after i got my new iphone 1st generation.