Giveaway: Samsung Galaxy Note
0. phoneArena 02 Mar 2012, 07:31 posted on
Guys and girls, take out your lucky horseshoes and hold on to those rabbit feet! Starting February 27 and all the way through March 4, Samsung and PhoneArena will be hosting a Samsung Galaxy Note giveaway...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
539. bigsimpd (Posts: 64; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
Samsung is da bomb and the exynos processor is very smooth I use to have the SG2 epic touch it was nice indeed.
540. jazboy (Posts: 3; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
Because with Exynos process I would be able to explore Android's endless world class apps even faster.
543. fredd (Posts: 1; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
because it is more superior than other processors. why atnt is replacing it by qualcomm ???? i hope it also gives better performance in LTE like international version if it doesnt replaced by other processor.
545. kalulu1987 (Posts: 1; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
you asking me Why would I demand having an Exynos processor in my smartphone and/or tablet?? silly question, the previous 544 user has already gave you the answer, so thank them and give me the NOTE!!!!
546. SamoaJoe (Posts: 10; Member since: 07 Jan 2012)
I would rather have an Exynos processor seeing as it's been proven time and time again that they are the fastest and most efficient processor to be in any mobile device. It's just me, but as remixfa said, I would also take 3G and an Exynos, rather than 4G and snapdragon. I love how my Exynos in my E4GT performs and would love it to be in the US version of the Note, but beggars can't be choosers.
547. powathil (Posts: 1; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
I've been looking to upgrade my lg phoenix for quite a while now. The exynos processor will not only speed up my mobil life but it will do so power efficiently.
548. jcguevara (Posts: 1; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
great enxynos will let me play 3D games on my 3D ready 65" TV, and play any hd video w/o encoding, great,great,great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
549. javierg1991 (Posts: 1; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
I've believe that Exynos is well buid processor that made the Samsung Galaxy S II, excluding T-Mobile varient, become the sansation in the mobile world. Exynos makes the phone performs great with day-to-day usage and wont slow down comapre to its rival in my opinion: Snapdragon. This processor preforming in a tablet will be a great deal to alot of consumers. Especially with those having Samsung Galaxy Tab running TouchWiz UX. One of my personal processor, on top of Snapdragon and TI OMAP.
551. rakeshchn (Posts: 3; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
I love exynos because i am a benchmark junkie and it just blows every thing out of the water. Add to that the ultra smooth user experience and the killer Mali 400 GPU. Simply unbeatable! Gotta love.Samsung baby!
552. phungn (Posts: 26; Member since: 01 Sep 2011)
The Tmobile s2 is definitely more glitchy than the international one I have
553. jeffsweeting (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Feb 2011)
Samsung always make the best products and EXYNOS is one of them. Good job Sam!!!..
554. tallhong (Posts: 2; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Enxynos is so great that it can blow other competitor off. Combining tablet and smartphone is just the only idea that Samsung can come out with so far.
555. SharanR (Posts: 7; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
I would LOVE to get the Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket from AT&T instead of my crappy iPhone 4 because of it's amazing size and camera, but it just isn't NEARLY as fast as it's Exynos based younger brother, the Note on the other hand has it's 1.4Ghz Exynos along with a monstrous 5.3" screen that utilizes the phone/tablet to its fullest potential! I'll definitely take the 3G bands over 4G LTE on a crappy Snapdragon processor.
556. youqiang (Posts: 1; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
i think that this processor is really wesome and it definaly should b on other samsung device
557. phatride4ever (Posts: 33; Member since: 01 Mar 2012)
Because Exynos procesors are the best!
558. carrickl (Posts: 1; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Exynos beats Snapdragon any day of the week.
559. xuerantiger (Posts: 52; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
because samsung makes processors for almost all good phones, so the exynos is no exception
560. thinnairr (Posts: 1; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Because the Exynos is both a quadcore processor, and it's on an android phone.
And what's with all the thumbs down signs?
563. rt.jpark (Posts: 3; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Because I am Korean and I love anything Samsung made!!!
565. cncrim (Posts: 791; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
Q. Why would you demand having an Exynos processor in your smartphone and/or tablet?
D. I demand having an exynos processor in our smartphone or tablet because it perform better day to day than competition.
566. tywanjames (Posts: 25; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
it must have that processor because i said so.
567. mnorris0678 (Posts: 1; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
I demand Exynos in my phone because I want the best!!!! Forget the rest!! ;)
568. joystern13 (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
I've seen the performance of other dual cores and Exynos and I feel Exynos is a leader when it comes to speed and graphics acceleration... It is simply the best...
570. slymi2005 (Posts: 18; Member since: 04 Jun 2010)
Why would you demand having an Exynos processor in your smartphone and/or tablet?
Because it's fast!
571. randeepsamra (Posts: 29; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
Exynos is the best, I want one with my Samsung Galaxy Note
572. xcasasx (Posts: 24; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
If I were to get this phone , I honestly think I would cry,
I've been saving every dollar and penny to get the phone ,
if i to win this phone i would donate the money I have to charity
573. metalsteel (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
because Exynos Processors make the phones run so smooth and snappy!!
574. jlee10045 (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
Exynos processor is the best because it doesn't have any lags like tiomap or snapdragon processors. It is the true experience of smoothness~
575. bkim10203 (Posts: 2; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
Exynos is the best processor from all processor in existence. It works smooth as a oil and no lag! I would rather have Exynos processor device than any other 4G LTE devices with different processors.
576. airzonk (Posts: 2; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
The Exynos processor is the best processor. It beats the competition hands down.
578. jshin20567 (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
Nothing can beat Exynos processor. Every processors out there have lags but Exynos doesn't. It is reliable and works smooth as a butter~
579. jchart20367 (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
I would prefer exynos processor than any other processors out there because it has no lags what so ever. The speed of graphics are very fast and no other processors can't handle better than exynos processor. It is a processor that just works best in daily performance. I would rather have exynos processor device than any other high spec devices out there.
580. WakaFlakaD (Posts: 472; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)
We all love a processor that's home-brew! Samsung does exactly that and provide it to all customers that have total interest on the Exynos. Who doesn't love a fast and efficient processor after all!
581. dongzzalee (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
"Why would you demand having an Exynos processor in your smartphone and/or tablet?"
An answer is from my own experimence. I've been using the AT&T version of Galaxy Note, which appears to be quite sluggish from the beginning. I haven't heard anything similar from users using the international version. I strongly believe that such difference is due to different processors used in these handsets. Including Galaxy S2, any handsets with Exynos processor have been pretty reliable with no issue of sluggishness. When it comes especially to a larger and better screen device such as Galaxy Note or any tablets with a resolution higher than 1200X800 and full of functionality, a powerful processor, i.e. Exynos, is a must! Otherwise, such screen and improved functionality are useless!
582. Aeksher (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Proved to be a powerful chipset inside SG-SII and SG-Note. The number of devices of both models sold is a live example.
583. spindoctor55 (Posts: 18; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Hi it's me again. Just trying to increase my odds of winning. Nothing was said about multiple posts. Did I say I hate lag...I think I did. Someone had the audacity to dislike my comment. I'd like to slap that lunatic around. I guess that joker likes laggy phones!!! Thanks again
584. vmarcoci (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
All my previous smartphone had styluses. This one has it as well. I love it.
586. Morales90 (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
I would demand an Exynos processor because it is a superior product.
587. tharper (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
I'm a performance kind of guy. I read that the exynos processor has better performance clock for clock. I'm waiting and hoping that Sprint will release the Note (even with another suitable name)...but most importantly releasing with with the exynos processor. I'm not interested in any other phone right now.
588. TThilert (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
It is the better faster processor for this phone, improving on the display smoothness.
589. larjoy51 (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
Fastest, streamline, processor get more for the buck
590. alculatr (Posts: 2; Member since: 29 Oct 2011)
I would like to have the Exxynos powered Samsung Note for the simple fact that this is the original version of the phone that I have. It would be something to compare my version with. Plus being the original version the specs. are a little different from mine. You just have to love this phone with whatever version you have.
591. pudgypanda3 (Posts: 17; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
Crossing my fingers!!! I demand Exynos because it is awesomely fast.
592. mfrapp20 (Posts: 14; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
I demand an Exynos processor in my smartphone or tablet because it is simply the best. It produces the best results, so who wouldn't want that?
593. xcasasx (Posts: 24; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
I honestly want this phone more then anything ive been saving up money to get it , if i win I'll donate the money i have saved up to charity ,
I would be so happy if i won
595. eshney (Posts: 13; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
I would like an Exynos Processor in any Samsung phone over any other processor. Besides the fact that the name just sounds cool, Exynos is native to Samsung (they make it). Exynos is also more powerful and efficient, and barely lags. It is simply the superior cpu.
596. Kwonie (Posts: 2; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
The Samsung Exynos Processor power consumption ability really lets users use our devices whenever we want without having to worry about battery! Being able to have the ultimate performance for just a fraction of the battery consumption makes this a great processor on top of its amazing graphics and fast app and internet speeds.
Being able to encode FULL free movie files is another added bonus to this great processor. Not having to worry about finding a program to convert our movies saves so much time and makes it a hassle free experience!
Now a lot of people might not know or even care, but this processor uses green technology. To me that's a really big deal just knowing that its an environmentally friendly product and that big companies like Samsung are thinking about the environment for our future generations. :)
I could keep on going about why I want the Samsung Exynos Processor in my phone but I don't think anyone would be able to read it all! XP
All in all I just want to say that I want the Samsung Exynos Processor in ALL of my devices (Cell Phones, Tablets, etc.)! I LOVE you Samsung! Saranghaeyo!
598. rimoz95 (Posts: 6; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
Because it is the best mobile processor ever !
599. joemike80 (Posts: 2; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
I demanded an exynos processor because it was the only one powerful enough to fuel my phone tablet time machine. My galaxy note turns more heads than a Delorean. 1.21 jigowatts! More like 2.21 jigowatts!