Giveaway: Optimus G, PHOTON Q and Galaxy Victory for Sprint #2
0. phoneArena 07 Dec 2012, 07:58 posted on
As promised, here's our second giveaway, where, thanks to our partners from Sprint, we'll be presenting you with three marvelous smartphones: the LG Optimus G, the Motorola PHOTON Q and the Samsung Galaxy Victory! As a reminder, next week we'll be giving away a total of 4 handsets - these three here, plus an LG Mach. What better way there is to end the year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
481. Veritas49 (Posts: 6; Member since: 22 Jul 2012)
The screen is the most important feature to me. Nice, large and vibrant with a high resolution!
482. ewilliams1009 (Posts: 18; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
a great processor and long battery life
483. ilovecapturingmemories (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
The most important feature is having an excellent camera. I believe that all of life's moments are precious and should be saved and preserved in a high quality image. These phones could both offer me with that, and thus I NEED win!
487. currybaker (Posts: 8; Member since: 01 Nov 2012)
Battery life and at least a 4 inch screen
488. corps1089 (Posts: 492; Member since: 20 Jan 2010)
The ability to have a dynamic lockscreen background so it looks great while I use it to counter centripital force to keep my sheafs of pulped wood from spinning off into space...
490. Csilva857 (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
The single most important feature to me is battery life, And if you're wondering why I say battery life, I'm still using my original HTC Evo 4G. I hope that puts it in perspective lol, I want that Optimus G please !!
491. buddylembeck (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Dec 2012)
#1 phone feature: bad ass processor. after all, who uses their smartphone as a phone anyway?
492. Skullnick (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Dec 2012)
Loving the Optimus G. Performance and screen are the best features.
495. makgadget96t (Posts: 7; Member since: 17 Dec 2010)
These days I find that having a fast phone is great and useful and all but the thing I spend most of my time looking at is the camera. I never have the full-size camera nearby and having a two year old means that all pictures are quickly passing memmories that are hard to capture. All of these newer smartphones do a darn good job as compared to phones of three year ago. 13 MP is an amazing thing to have at your disposal all of the time!
496. PrimeTime-1986 (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Dec 2012)
There are many features I would like to point out, but when it comes to value there is only one. So I choose Quality! A phone made with high quality products without that plastic feel is a must for me. :)
499. Sirgoalsalot (Posts: 2; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
The most important features on a phone for me are a crisp, high resolution screen and a sweet camera.
500. kicksetc (Posts: 9; Member since: 06 Dec 2012)
Most important feature of a phone is keyboard.
501. kicksetc (Posts: 9; Member since: 06 Dec 2012)
Most important feature of a phone is keyboard.
502. kerm1tdfrog (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Dec 2012)
Comfort of unlimited data..hats off to sprint on that
504. alfadolla (Posts: 28; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
I think hands down the most important feature to me is the ability to have your smart phone take photos by saying the word cheese or smile, for me it just makes taking pictures so much easier. It leaves your hands free so you don't have to worry about the photo being blurred or dropping your smartphone during the whole photo process. As well all know it hard to take self pictures and shoot with smartphones!
506. bonsly16 (Posts: 57; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Having the ability to call seamlessly and without much interference.
507. phattech (Posts: 6; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
The Big Q- nothing like hyped up processor and loads of ram. WOW!!!!
508. doublej1970 (Posts: 28; Member since: 16 Apr 2010)
LG Optimus G Please.
The quad core processor would help with sprints worst rated 3G speeds.
509. iDevice (Posts: 12; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
the most value feature is a fast processor and a good quality screen!
510. acewhales (Posts: 19; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
Battery because without it everything else gets spoiled.
511. goatpeddler (Posts: 2; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
Photon q as my most important feature is a physical qwerty
513. lacrossebowler (Posts: 8; Member since: 06 Dec 2012)
Quad core processor and camera are most important to me.
514. jskup (Posts: 4; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
May seem basic, but I'll go back to the original feature:
Reception. Give me strong reception. Multiple radios/bands can't hurt either for options.
516. Danalvi1981 (Posts: 47; Member since: 02 Jun 2010)
I love everything about having a keyboard on my phone. It's a good thing to have because you don't have to watch as you type. You learn where the buttons are. Life would be great with the Motorola. Or any of these devices. And I already have. Sprint so that helps.
517. omare87 (Posts: 5; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
the size of the screen is a very important feature to me. I love the big text letters and great graphics. :)
518. racquetboy2003 (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Apr 2008)
I need that big screen! But I wouldn't trying that 13mp camera!
521. erdna (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
Battery life. My ideal phone would do 5 - 6 hours of screen on time with 20 hours off charger
525. Humbledude (Posts: 8; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
Screen clarity for my eyes.... Doesn't matter what phone I get it need one ASAP though...
527. longboardluv (Posts: 12; Member since: 21 May 2012)
Snappiness. The ability to launch whatever I want whenever with no studders..
528. qbyrd21 (Posts: 38; Member since: 18 Jul 2008)
U.I. is the most important to me. The U.I. changes how you use the phone on a day a to day basis no matter what the other features are even they are changed by the U.I.
529. nexusalltheway (Posts: 69; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
Battery life and being a 4G LTE phone
530. Noble_One (Posts: 58; Member since: 18 Aug 2012)
Fast processor! I'll take that optimus g. :-)
532. Sakmann67 (Posts: 29; Member since: 22 May 2010)
Excellent processor and long battery life
533. covarr (Posts: 4; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
The most important feature of a smartphone would have to be processor because I like to game so the more power the better games look.
534. HG305 (Posts: 4; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
Which smartphone feature is most valuable to you?
GPS is one of the most important features. It allows you to find places and find your phone.
535. soldhereto (Posts: 9; Member since: 09 Apr 2008)
by far, the best feature in a smart phone i cant live without is the app store. bored? download something new. delete it whenever and there are tons of apps out there and new ones all the time
536. TechTitan (Posts: 9; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
That buttery smooth S4 Pro in the Optimus G has my vote! This thing is a slick beast and doesn't even have JB's Project butter on board.
537. bstepchin (Posts: 20; Member since: 13 Dec 2010)
Definitely a high pixel density screen. Makes a world of difference to me!
538. Su-Rio (Posts: 51; Member since: 05 May 2011)
battery life, i like a phone to last through my college day playing my music to and from classes, and taking notes or looking up schedules online!
539. kreflo (Posts: 5; Member since: 21 May 2012)
sidenote: all phones should have kickstands