Giveaway: Optimus G, PHOTON Q and Galaxy Victory for Sprint #2
0. phoneArena 07 Dec 2012, 07:58 posted on
As promised, here's our second giveaway, where, thanks to our partners from Sprint, we'll be presenting you with three marvelous smartphones: the LG Optimus G, the Motorola PHOTON Q and the Samsung Galaxy Victory! As a reminder, next week we'll be giving away a total of 4 handsets - these three here, plus an LG Mach. What better way there is to end the year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
301. pbmader (Posts: 8; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
I like to tinker with my phone so a rooted phone and an unlocked bootloader!!
303. nandio72 (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
OS-Battery life and Camera are the most important features for me. I
304. gdsaar (Posts: 4; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
As someone who cares much about the aesthetics of products, what is easily most valuable to me is the display of a phone -- I like a high resolution non-Pentile display with outstanding PPI. Displays that add to the design language of a phone, such as those with rounded edges or edge-to-edge style, and those with additional appeal, such as Gorilla or a technology that allows using a screen with gloves, add particular value for me.
305. co4x4 (Posts: 3; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
The most valuable smartphone feature to me is the ability to watch porn
306. Su-Rio (Posts: 51; Member since: 05 May 2011)
Memory! without a good enough amount of memory or sd card slot, i cant store my music to listen to while im going out
308. Waffleny (Posts: 11; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
The build is the most important feature to me. LG Optimus G please :P
309. dezz-nuttz (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
any of the phones would work for me free99 is the best price in america...I would still have to go with the radio antenna cause with out that there is not good connection to send or recieve anything
311. Jrel7 (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
Qwerty keyboard is a must have on my smartphones
312. phone12 (Posts: 4; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
the lg optimus which is know as the beast with the power of a quad core process. tit best phone on market now
315. melan26 (Posts: 12; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
Individualized customization would be something that I want from a phone.
316. nexdroid09 (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
My number one important feature in a smartphone is probably the camera. I don't carry a digital camera on me at all times, so the smartphone I carry with me HAS to have a good sensor around back. Otherwise I will overlook it which is why I've passed on Motorola phones in the past.
317. CellularNinja (Posts: 298; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
At least a 4.8 inch screen! Galaxy s3 spoiled me for any screen but the best
318. Alaska2ck (Posts: 4; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
Its all about memory, the more memory the better, i load my phone up with everything
319. Affanshaikh25 (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
The processor of the phone, the screen can look very nice and the shape of the phone could be really slim but if the processor sucks than the phone in general sucks.
LG optimus G please
320. radres82 (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
Most important feature is mobile access to email and web
325. Danalvi1981 (Posts: 47; Member since: 02 Jun 2010)
Would love a phone with great features that still has a keyboard!!!
326. HLGBellyHop94 (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
Battery Life is #1 most important feature for me.
329. nodnarb (Posts: 24; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
my favorite smartphone feature is the ability to access the internet when I am out, which is very useful in between class, on the bus, etc
331. cje200 (Posts: 2; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
Developers! I come from 2 yrs with a Samsung Epic "3G" software updates were rare and delayed. Released out of date, developers were hard at work. They had a fix for everything. If you have never been to the Epic's xda development forum. Its endless pages of hard working supporters.
A Thanks to all of them on every device.
333. cje200 (Posts: 2; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
Oh and microSD. Droid DNA is a great example of this. 11GB of usable storage?!
334. britbrat5 (Posts: 2; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
Music! If my phone can't stream something I can listen to, I don't want it!
335. HoneyBadger (Posts: 11; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)
Lg Optimus G, for the processing prowess of the s4 pro!
337. Verizon Treo6.5 (Posts: 6; Member since: 21 May 2009)
Really need all day battery that can handle my power user lifestyle.
338. eshney (Posts: 13; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
Multitasking capabilities, so processor speed and number of cores
340. jhtech (Posts: 5; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
I find a good keyboard to be my lifeline. My wife has the GS3 and man am I envious of that swiftkey type of keyboard!!
341. boosh310 (Posts: 6; Member since: 12 Aug 2010)
The multitasking on the LG Optimus G is hands down the best on the market.
342. bliggidyblah (Posts: 3; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
In the era of instant gratification, speed is definitely the most important feature for me. Screen size and battery life are a close second.
343. nixno00 (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
A nice display combined with powerful an efficient, powerful processor are the most important.
344. OtogiWarrior30 (Posts: 4; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
The feature I feel is most valuable to me would have to be overall call quality.
345. phone12 (Posts: 4; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
optimus g is beast this is phone i want !!! pick me!!
348. GaIaxyS (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
I would love the Photon Q ! It has 4G LTE which is great for me because I'm very impatient & it has a large screen & a slide out qwerty keyboard !
350. mrscarlet (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
Mod friendliness, overall power, and battery life.
351. glf752 (Posts: 14; Member since: 05 Jan 2012)
The most important feature to me is the LTE along with my unlimited plan great combination for me since I live in a LTE area
353. KurtDawg (Posts: 9; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
I like the 4.7" HD screen on the LG Optimus G!
355. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 627; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
The awesome multitasking attributed to efficient RAM usage (which is a feature of Stock Android found on Nexus and Samsung galaxy phones) is the most important feature. With applications able to stay alive in background, the usage of the mobile is enhanced to a greater extent. Due to this multitasking, one will never face slowness in making calls/messaging/taking snap by camera/web browsing/media playback & can toggle among the mentioned apps easily & quickly. This is what a smartphone is really about.
356. court171 (Posts: 11; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
I will have to go with the Optimus G because of the 13MP camera. You can't beat that.
358. portofmiami (Posts: 5; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
I like the ability to do just about anything at anytime with my phone.
359. Drizzzle01 (Posts: 4; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
Pure AOSP support is priority #1 for me!
360. radji (Posts: 16; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
A large screen is where it starts. And good battery life is just as important.