Giveaway: Optimus G, PHOTON Q and Galaxy Victory for Sprint #2
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Dec 2012, 07:58
As promised, here's our second giveaway, where, thanks to our partners from Sprint, we'll be presenting you with three marvelous smartphones: the LG Optimus G, the Motorola PHOTON Q and the Samsung Galaxy Victory! As a reminder, next week we'll be giving away a total of 4 handsets - these three here, plus an LG Mach. What better way there is to end the year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
182. thead posted on 03 Dec 2012, 17:54 0 0
The most valuable smartphone feature for me is multi-tasking in combination with being able to easily switch between apps.
183. ezekielsays posted on 03 Dec 2012, 17:56 0 0
Most important to me is email access - I'm remodeling my basement, and don't have an office at home, so without it I'd be missing out on a lot of communication!
186. niteiknight posted on 03 Dec 2012, 18:22 0 0
Having a mobile device that connects me to the internet has become an essential tool in my life, one that I use every day without fail. So then I would say that having mobile data is my valuable feature.
187. HotCheese4 posted on 03 Dec 2012, 18:29 0 0
battery life so i can make it through the day on roaming signal
188. CellularNinja posted on 03 Dec 2012, 18:34 0 0
4.5 inch screen or bigger! Screen is all important
189. wademortenson posted on 03 Dec 2012, 18:48 0 0
a phone that is a good phone. I.E. call quality.
190. wademortenson posted on 03 Dec 2012, 18:55 0 0
How do you tell who one.? it would be nice to at least see an update to the article each week...
192. devildlm1 posted on 03 Dec 2012, 19:54 0 0
The ability to customize your phone with launchers and not need to know how to root your device
194. dyllon2298 posted on 03 Dec 2012, 20:03 0 0
Feature: A great processor and a great keyboard with a great screen!
Is you see what im hinting at ;)
198. jian9007 posted on 03 Dec 2012, 20:29 0 0
For me it's signal reception/transmission of all kinds, be it cellular, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, etc. If it can't receive/send, and hold signals reliably and consistently, it's of no use to me.
199. the_EDJ posted on 03 Dec 2012, 20:35 0 0
The screen must be gorgeous now to be worthwhile.
200. randeepsamra posted on 03 Dec 2012, 20:37 0 0
The display is the definitely the most important part of the mobile
203. animestar posted on 03 Dec 2012, 21:06 0 0
It would be nice to upgrade from my Optimus Elite.
210. Boulevard posted on 03 Dec 2012, 22:21 0 0
Operating System Features
211. najariner posted on 03 Dec 2012, 22:37 0 0
i dont want a giant screen!!victory will suffice
217. jtech posted on 03 Dec 2012, 23:51 0 0
Screen size, photography, being able to play music and stream video, and also web browsing
218. BuckeyeCadet86 posted on 03 Dec 2012, 23:59 0 0
Absolutely need to have a great HD screen, media consumption is where its at.
222. plyfulgentleman posted on 04 Dec 2012, 06:54 0 0
Melikey that moto photon q....crosses fingers
225. ReconFX posted on 04 Dec 2012, 08:21 0 0
A good screen capture feature is most valuable to me, because with it, I can share anything I have on my screen anytime I want to with anyone I want.
226. jrsharp70 posted on 04 Dec 2012, 08:36 0 0
Reliability to get the info I need every time I pick up the phone... no crashing, long waiting.
227. NMTitan posted on 04 Dec 2012, 08:39 0 0
UI is the most important feature, like that shown on the LG Optimus G with QSlide and QuickNote.
230. mgthefrey posted on 04 Dec 2012, 08:50 0 0
Great camera quality. I have 3 boys, ages 4 and under, and I need something to capture all their moments anytime, anyplace.
231. SMoKeDoUt_J posted on 04 Dec 2012, 08:53 0 0
My phone is on its last leg I could use a new ond
233. protozeloz posted on 04 Dec 2012, 08:59 0 0
Mmm one feature? I would say automated settings, I love to see my phone had done the work for me
234. Humbledude posted on 04 Dec 2012, 09:02 0 0
Screen clarity , screen size,battery life, camera
235. JayTavarez91 posted on 04 Dec 2012, 09:05 0 0
The feature that is most vauble to me would the processor speed. The processor is what i consider the most important part of the of todays smartphones. It has control over everything your phone is able to do. From opening apps to run games at high definition, the processor of the phone is what allows for streamless performance. ^_^
236. rdaex posted on 04 Dec 2012, 09:06 0 0
Gotta be Camera/screen quality. Its the thing people use MOST on their phones
237. meltonz posted on 04 Dec 2012, 09:16 0 0
The smartphone feature that is most valuable to me is battery life. Sure you can have games, a great camera, and storage, but without great battery life it will not be as worth it.
238. AmateurMechanic posted on 04 Dec 2012, 09:18 0 0
The phone interface is the most important feature. You cannnot use a videogame emulator effectively without physical keys, which is the reason why I appreciate phones like the Photon Q coming to market.
For those who are convinced that physical keys are going away completely, consider the following:
-All the major console manufacturers - Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft - have no plans to completely replace the physical keys on their interfaces.
-The number of people playing emulated games on cell handsets is increasing every day.
-Texting is still one of the most popular methods of communication, especially amongst the young, and nothing provides text accuracy like a physical keyboard.
-Mechanical keyboards are more popular than ever with the hardcore PC-gamer crowd.
-Add on keyboards are among the most popular accessories for tablets.