Giveaway: Optimus G, PHOTON Q and Galaxy Victory for Sprint #2
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Dec 2012, 07:58
As promised, here's our second giveaway, where, thanks to our partners from Sprint, we'll be presenting you with three marvelous smartphones: the LG Optimus G, the Motorola PHOTON Q and the Samsung Galaxy Victory! As a reminder, next week we'll be giving away a total of 4 handsets - these three here, plus an LG Mach. What better way there is to end the year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
121. mdhlk88 posted on 03 Dec 2012, 12:12 0 0
Productivity tools: email, calender, notes, reminders
125. gkivoo posted on 03 Dec 2012, 12:18 0 0
Latest Android OS is most important to me ...and I'd love me some JellyBean!!
126. Fresh2death posted on 03 Dec 2012, 12:22 0 0
Optimus G for me please! I really want this phone!
129. jaycordero05 posted on 03 Dec 2012, 12:31 0 0
I love having email on my phone! Although I've begun to think that battery life is whats most important.
131. Isaiah-54 posted on 03 Dec 2012, 12:35 0 0
I like being able to surf the web and (as simple as it is) always know the time.
133. Evilsj posted on 03 Dec 2012, 12:51 0 0
Processing power. The way that phones are trending, the phone with the better processor is going to run better, faster, and smoother. As a former Sprint employee, I can't say enough how much a sub-par processor can ruin an otherwise good phone.
134. KingKurogiii posted on 03 Dec 2012, 12:53 0 0
it's either the phone's power or battery life. o:
136. CowsEatAnts posted on 03 Dec 2012, 13:13 0 0
The battery life is important to me. I like a phone to either have interchangeable batteries, or a large capacity battery in order to get me through the day. (of course, I may just be feeling that way because the battery in my current phone is lasting only a little over half as long as it once did. It's probably time to upgrade!)
137. mrmwroot posted on 03 Dec 2012, 13:14 0 0
international capability with a carrier independent GSM SIM.
140. Squerlli posted on 03 Dec 2012, 13:36 0 0
The most valuable feature a smart phone can have for me is GPS. Not only does it help if you get lost it's also really handy when you want to find somewhere to go when you're bored.
P.S. An LG Optimus G would be really nice :)
141. Twisted247 posted on 03 Dec 2012, 13:47 0 0
Internet And the connectivity that comes with it!
142. c1nnamon posted on 03 Dec 2012, 13:48 0 0
The processor and that I have a chance to win it.
143. almiki posted on 03 Dec 2012, 13:49 0 0
GPS stability is big for me. It seems small, but I've had a lot of troubles with my GPS being flaky when I need it to be accurate.
144. bntran0410 posted on 03 Dec 2012, 13:50 0 0
Reliable cell data connectivity. I work basically in a metal box without access to wifi so the ability to grab and hold onto a weak signal is a must!
148. PoliticallyObvious posted on 03 Dec 2012, 14:08 0 0
Spotify App. No more giant collection of music required.
150. ghostkilla1388 posted on 03 Dec 2012, 14:12 0 0
the powerful quad core plus great battery life.
151. R3537L1F3 posted on 03 Dec 2012, 14:17 0 0
Which smartphone feature is most valuable to me? LED notification light.
After recieving a phone without one I found that was for more usefull than wether or not my battery was removable. The notification light helps when a phone is not loud enough or the vibration isn't strong enough. That little light has become extremely valuable.
153. zegarek posted on 03 Dec 2012, 14:36 0 0
Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE. Oh yes, that swaggy-swell one.
I hang around the corridor and there sounds a beep. Everybody pulls out the smarties and get disappointed. Only I stay still with the smartie. Everyone staring at me. No moves, no sounds, not even whispers. I slowly unlock the screen - thhhh-cht - read the message. Everyone expecting me to start poking and deleting for some time - oh no. Another thhh-cht and they stunned. Jelly. Precise, soundless, soft, responsive, fast and never missing keyboard. Look up at me, mortals.
The most valuable feature for me is the reliability it offers - I want my phone to do what i poke it to. When I swipe - I don't want to see the previous picture or hear previous song anymore, I want the next one immediately. When I type - I want to be typed exactly what I pressed. And when I surf I want to see the site I chose before I change my mind. And when I need to call in the late evening I don't want to be afraid of battery being down.
That is what we all want our smartphones to have, not only out of the box but also out of the pocket after months. That's what is not so obvious unfortunately.
154. totalkaos posted on 03 Dec 2012, 14:41 0 0
Processing speed is most valuable for me, followed by camera
157. CapnPez posted on 03 Dec 2012, 15:02 0 0
I enjoy a device with a large screen, decent camera, and can do regular tasks without hiccups.
158. georgevillanueva posted on 03 Dec 2012, 15:13 0 0
The smartphone feature most valuable to me is browsing the web
159. JewBakaUCFG posted on 03 Dec 2012, 15:15 0 0
As with the first contest, my answer is the same. Longevity. There's no point being stuck with a phone on contract if it doesn't last. Software, hardware and appeal all must remain in my favor and working for a full two years.
160. thunder18 posted on 03 Dec 2012, 15:23 0 0
future-proof specs. The quad core processor should all but guarantee it.
161. Gamr425 posted on 03 Dec 2012, 15:39 0 0
The processor, it has to be fast ... like the Optimus G
162. gbaby1211 posted on 03 Dec 2012, 15:43 0 0
I gotta say I am a huge fan of the camera, point and shoots are getting overrun and im in need of a better phone camera.
165. Izzy_V posted on 03 Dec 2012, 16:06 0 0
Still the processing speed with battery life and screen size right behind.
166. irellemot posted on 03 Dec 2012, 16:16 0 0
Great battery life and having to be well built.
168. fistigons posted on 03 Dec 2012, 16:18 0 0
Battery life and camera quality. Everything the LG Optimus G has.
170. SnaptSchutt posted on 03 Dec 2012, 16:33 0 0
Battery life because have to proactively browse less because that's a battery killer (and I don't have a RAZR Maxx).
171. fur0n posted on 03 Dec 2012, 16:34 0 0
i like being able to always take my phone with me. so i like battery life of the phone so that i will always have access to read phonearena from anywhere.
173. jdrevolution posted on 03 Dec 2012, 16:45 0 0
a large screen with the best color quality.
175. coose23 posted on 03 Dec 2012, 17:10 0 0
All about the software ! User friendly and built for it !
JELLY BEAN !!!!
179. Csuccess12 posted on 03 Dec 2012, 17:26 0 0
LG Optimus G for me. It has a ton of internal storage. Plus it has enough ram to run multiple apps without much lag. I would use the Optimus G as a computer by adding Bluetooth mouse and keyboard. With the Optimus G in my hands, I can continue on my path of success.
180. pbmader posted on 03 Dec 2012, 17:28 0 0
Just 1 feature?!?!? I'll go with 4G LTE. Really fast internet on a phone is an amazing thing.