Giveaway: Optimus G, PHOTON Q and Galaxy Victory for Sprint #2
0. phoneArena 07 Dec 2012, 07:58 posted on
As promised, here's our second giveaway, where, thanks to our partners from Sprint, we'll be presenting you with three marvelous smartphones: the LG Optimus G, the Motorola PHOTON Q and the Samsung Galaxy Victory! As a reminder, next week we'll be giving away a total of 4 handsets - these three here, plus an LG Mach. What better way there is to end the year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
33. Justice25 (Posts: 2; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
The most important feature in a smartphone is it's OS. If a phone has a fantastic OS and great hardware then the OS will look smoother than it ever will. Most dual-core mid-range devices perform really well with Android 4.+ regardless if it's not the best device out there !
34. jadaketch (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
the ability to be updated when available w/o root.
38. jbjr43 (Posts: 50; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
Display size, clarity, speed and connectivity to LTE.
39. BadAssAbe (Posts: 456; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
The screen, most used and most useful on any phone phone.
40. adoniiz (Posts: 4; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
The Qwerty keypad on the Motorola PHOTON Q =)
41. Planterz (Posts: 2099; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
The ability to access the internet is the most important to me. It gives me the wealth of the world's knowledge anytime, anywhere.
44. darkshre (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
I want a nice screen thats got high resolution
45. CherylNTX (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
The most important feature to me is the processor. Smart phones do so much and we use them for so much more than phones, it needs a processor that can keep up! My 2nd criteria is the camera, as I always have my phone with me, but rarely have my camera. Thanks for the opportunity!!
46. cokm4n (Posts: 6; Member since: 10 May 2012)
The most important feature for me is how future proof it is. I hate having to buy a new phone every two years because mine can no longer keep up with the standard. All three of these have dual core, over a GB of ram - I don't know when these features will be considered low-tech, but I assume they would all last me a good amount of time.
Future proof is my most valuable feature.
50. fashion_m (Posts: 6; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
The best feature of a smartphone is a QWERTY keyboard! Too bad it's rare nowadays.
51. wanders (Posts: 3; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
LTE and a processor fast enough to run the browser that it feeds.
52. chrisgmaher (Posts: 13; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
fluidity of the OS combined with screen resolution.
53. hanano17 (Posts: 5; Member since: 27 Mar 2012)
Maps! I have used both iOS and Android and right now I have the iphone and I can't stand when i'm out and need to find a place, it's so bad. Otherwise screen quality/LTE are pretty important.
54. Javi015412 (Posts: 8; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Love a phone that would last but i mostly care about screen size!
55. kabel (Posts: 83; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
Battery life, battery life and battery life.
Oh, did i say battery life?
57. speed4evr (Posts: 79; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Id loved to have the LG Optimus G, its Quad Core processor and Large screen would be perfect for me.
58. Knarf (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
Best feature is the physical slider keyboard. I read a lot of books and make summary in my smartphone, while reading. Can’t live without a keyboard like that.
59. nytonyv (Posts: 10; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
lte. nowadays high speed mobile data is essential. from sharing pics and moments to email for work while on the go. its my lifeblood.