Giveaway: Optimus G, PHOTON Q and Galaxy Victory for Sprint #2
0. phoneArena 07 Dec 2012, 07:58 posted on
As promised, here's our second giveaway, where, thanks to our partners from Sprint, we'll be presenting you with three marvelous smartphones: the LG Optimus G, the Motorola PHOTON Q and the Samsung Galaxy Victory! As a reminder, next week we'll be giving away a total of 4 handsets - these three here, plus an LG Mach. What better way there is to end the year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
61. ibap (Posts: 675; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
I really, really still prefer physical keyboards. I guess that makes me a dinosaur.
If you want to talk about why people are so attached to their smartphones, it's clearly connectivity. For better or for worse, being able to reach or be reached by family and friends is really what it is all about.
62. ryanp (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
The ability to run multiple apps on the same screen
64. mydi.maus (unregistered)
65. endwhysee (Posts: 4; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
well im a big samsung user but i love the gaming chip on the lg optimus g it has as well as the eco mode on the quad core control. that will be amazing to take control of the quad core with out being root . as well as the over laying screen looks like a hologram in ur hands .. that crazy . but i must say the eco mode and gaming chip will want me to have this phone.
hope i win. I LOVE SPRINT....
66. Yankchef (Posts: 76; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
For sure battery life. With heavy usage i need to charge twice a day
67. Yankchef (Posts: 76; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
For sure battery life! I need to charge twice a day with my photon that was supposed to get ics but now is stuck with gingerbread! But im not bitter...
68. shnibz (Posts: 153; Member since: 18 Sep 2011)
Hard choice between 4g and Battery life.....to bad the 2 are mortal enemies
69. mdrharris (Posts: 3; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
The best feature for me is highspeed mobile data, so that I can always stay connected.
70. Hammerfest (Posts: 348; Member since: 12 May 2012)
External Storage and excellent/true multitasking ability... they go hand-in-hand!
73. nicholassss (Posts: 344; Member since: 10 May 2012)
My data connection. What good is a smart phone without it?
75. adamspoetic2012 (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Would have to be style. All these phones are spec'd pretty well to run android. I need a phone that physically stands out from the pack.
76. Christman (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
Pure speed! It a must have today. All the features in the world, can't help you, without speed.
77. dchacons (Posts: 8; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Multi tasking / Fast processor and / big screen
78. thepumpkinkmping93 (Posts: 3; Member since: 01 Dec 2012)
the Camera, a lot easier to just carry your phone instead of the phone and a separate camera in your pockets
79. clintius (Posts: 12; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
It needs to have a fast processor and good internet browsing. Also security is a big plus.
80. drum009 (Posts: 33; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
Most important feature is having great battery life to last through a work day and the gym while streaming pandora.
81. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
That optimus g is so nice I love the multitasking on that thing.
82. juanls78634 (Posts: 3; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
Best feature is Speed, Phone and network. Photon Q or Opimus G would be good.
88. rafaelian2004 (Posts: 11; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
From all three I would prefer LG Optimus. It is an excellent phone with great camera!!!
89. brokenchains (Posts: 11; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
Screen! Lots and lots of colorful, sharp-looking pixels. That Optimus G's got a glorious screen on it. A good camera would be my close #2.
90. Gsmalltheway (Posts: 138; Member since: 15 Aug 2009)
The most important feature for me in a smartphone would have to be the processor. Being able to do everything that i need it to do quickly and efficiently is huge.
91. dahveed (Posts: 5; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
id say its a tie between aftermarket developer support for the phone and the phones build quality.
moto photon please!
92. s8877 (Posts: 15; Member since: 01 May 2012)
Speed, absence of lag, screen, camera, memory...
93. lesterdtally (Posts: 6; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
LG Optimus G for me !
Features thats most important feature would be the processor and display size secondary, a poor processor kills the phone performance making it hard to enjoy a large screen size since it would be freezing all the time.
94. Benmather (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
I want the Optimus G goodness!
I need battery life and email, I like gaming
96. armoleo (Posts: 12; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
All features of LG Optimus G sound good to me, especially camera.
99. KMcCar24 (Posts: 6; Member since: 16 Jan 2010)
The screen and the keyboard. The optimus g and the photon q is are the best examples of these too.
100. Dumaru (Posts: 4; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
The most valuable feature in a smartphone for me is the Operating System(and it's smooth operation). Android, all the way!
103. fervid (Posts: 172; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
I said Battery for last, so for this I will say hardware keyboard. Touch screens are ok, but usually need a powerful keyboard to compensate. And, I don't want any of the lame offerings like in the past. Give me a keyboard in a highend phone with good screen, battery, processor, and memory.
105. granddiaz (Posts: 6; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
The Battery life ! as I working college student with a 2 hour commute the battery life in the main priority !!
107. samsungcaptivateglide777 (Posts: 13; Member since: 22 Jul 2012)
A full slide out qwerty keyboard and 4.3" screen.
112. mdhlk (Posts: 13; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Good camera is essential nowadays. I no longer carry any point and shoots
115. nebjamin99 (Posts: 5; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Battery Life is still most important in my book
116. mnp188 (Posts: 19; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
A good ,ix of everything: camera, apps, data speeds, screen
119. marco_no_polo (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
For me battery life n a music player !!!!!
120. alexts (Posts: 8; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
I think a quality processor is critical to the entire operation of the handset.