Giveaway: Optimus G, PHOTON Q and Galaxy Victory for Sprint #2
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Dec 2012, 07:58
As promised, here's our second giveaway, where, thanks to our partners from Sprint, we'll be presenting you with three marvelous smartphones: the LG Optimus G, the Motorola PHOTON Q and the Samsung Galaxy Victory! As a reminder, next week we'll be giving away a total of 4 handsets - these three here, plus an LG Mach. What better way there is to end the year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
601. acewhales posted on 09 Dec 2012, 16:07 0 0
Battery life, cause without it everything is limited.
604. androidgeek posted on 09 Dec 2012, 21:25 0 0
the most important thing is of cause the processor because it will make our smartphone run faster and smoother . plus it a smartphone than why would i run on bad processor wright ;)
605. ddlc13 posted on 09 Dec 2012, 22:23 0 0
The processor...My life is multitasking and quickness.
LG Optimus G please.
609. acewhales posted on 10 Dec 2012, 06:05 0 0
Battery life by far because without it everything is limited.
610. dsanders77 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 06:37 0 0
Quality and stability are the two biggest factors I look for in a device. Would love to get a crack at the G.
611. Scorpio78 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 10:24 0 0
Love the idea of the quadcore processor the 4.7" screen and the 13mp camera. Optimus G is the phone for me
613. boosh310 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 11:36 0 0
Optimus G, the ability to run video with no lag and run chrome or text messaging has me hooked.
616. eddsmetz posted on 11 Dec 2012, 07:41 0 0
The size of the screen and the ability to stay connected is what is most important to me.
618. Cavalheiro1522 posted on 11 Dec 2012, 15:06 0 0
The most important feature to me is a big screen.
620. CTYankee posted on 12 Jan 2013, 12:18 0 0
The *MOST* useful feature for me has got to be the ability to use voice to set alarms & reminders in quick succession!
621. dkmyers posted on 14 Jan 2013, 23:21 0 0
The most important feature is the ability to multi task