Giveaway: Optimus G, PHOTON Q and Galaxy Victory for Sprint #2
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Dec 2012, 07:58
As promised, here's our second giveaway, where, thanks to our partners from Sprint, we'll be presenting you with three marvelous smartphones: the LG Optimus G, the Motorola PHOTON Q and the Samsung Galaxy Victory! As a reminder, next week we'll be giving away a total of 4 handsets - these three here, plus an LG Mach. What better way there is to end the year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ajac09 posted on 03 Dec 2012, 07:33 0 0
Moto Q please!
Feature to me more important is a big screen and battery life!
3. kevin_wsy posted on 03 Dec 2012, 07:38 0 0
A big screen, because I display to people with my phone a lot. Thanks PA and Sprint!
6. TechTitan posted on 03 Dec 2012, 07:49 0 0
The S4 Pro is the most valuable feature to me. Combined with project butter, it's a android fan's dream!
8. MattGioff posted on 03 Dec 2012, 07:51 0 0
The most important smartphone feature is the processor for me; therefore the LG Optimus G would be perfect for me with its quad core processor humming along inside. I currently have a hour long commute that I use for mobile gaming and I like to play the intense graphically driven games like Shadowgun and Dead Space. If I had the LG Optimus G I could avoid the agonizingly long load screens and gameplay hiccups.
Please pick me, Phone Arena! It'd be awesome!
9. frustyak posted on 03 Dec 2012, 07:52 0 0
The data - whether it's from WiFi or the carrier's data plan, the really useful apps on your smartphone rely on the ability of the phone to transit and receive. Without it, we'd still be tethering, like we did in the 90's with our Palm Pilots.
10. danieljaywycoco posted on 03 Dec 2012, 07:54 0 0
The Camera!! ;)
I love taking photos using my phone more than the heavy big Camera ;)
14. housry23 posted on 03 Dec 2012, 07:55 0 0
The Most important to me is sms and dialer or phone calls. It's imperative that a smartphone be able to communicate lol. But, if those two things are excluded since they are available in all phones, then the screen is the most important to me. It's the one thing you interact with most in a phone.
15. ramm8313 posted on 03 Dec 2012, 07:57 0 0
For me the bes feature is a Great quad core processor and a nice screen
16. LordDavon posted on 03 Dec 2012, 08:01 0 0
As I said in the previous giveaway, Multitasking is the one feature I can't live without. I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note II, and the ability to read from an email, or web page, while working in a Telnet session, is my smartphones greatest asset. Without this, Telnet sessions would disconnect when moved into the background. I am an IT Professional, and this is my most valuable feature.
17. Captain_Doug posted on 03 Dec 2012, 08:02 0 0
The ability to call people. I can find replacements for anything else except that.
18. e.wvu (unregistered) posted on 03 Dec 2012, 08:03 0 0
Got to have continuos support -- quick updates, quick (software) fixes if needed. I don't care for the specs, because in today's time mostly every high-end smart phone is acceptable.
19. MilanNS posted on 03 Dec 2012, 08:03 0 0
Big screen + fast browsing makes a perfect phone for me...LG please...:)
21. corgilot posted on 03 Dec 2012, 08:04 0 0
Processing speed definitely... gotta have that smooth performance!!
22. fnlsile posted on 03 Dec 2012, 08:05 0 0
The most important smartphone feature for me is the screen size and quality, it's all about web browsing for me.
23. Troysyx posted on 03 Dec 2012, 08:05 0 0
Multi tasking. I bounce back and forth between apps all day long
25. taunjaswenson posted on 03 Dec 2012, 08:08 0 0
A clear external speaker. I'm constantly streaming spoitify
28. palmguy posted on 03 Dec 2012, 08:13 0 0
I love music. All smart phones have some type music player but I need a lot of storage space. So the best feature for my smart phone is expandable storage space.
30. Kelley71 posted on 03 Dec 2012, 08:22 0 0
The most important feature to me is the Operating System. With the right O/S, hardware features can be compensated for if not outright fixed through software packages and configuration settings.
33. Justice25 posted on 03 Dec 2012, 08:31 0 0
The most important feature in a smartphone is it's OS. If a phone has a fantastic OS and great hardware then the OS will look smoother than it ever will. Most dual-core mid-range devices perform really well with Android 4.+ regardless if it's not the best device out there !
34. jadaketch posted on 03 Dec 2012, 08:31 0 0
the ability to be updated when available w/o root.
38. jbjr43 posted on 03 Dec 2012, 08:35 0 0
Display size, clarity, speed and connectivity to LTE.
39. BadAssAbe posted on 03 Dec 2012, 08:40 0 0
The screen, most used and most useful on any phone phone.
41. Planterz posted on 03 Dec 2012, 08:43 0 0
The ability to access the internet is the most important to me. It gives me the wealth of the world's knowledge anytime, anywhere.
45. CherylNTX posted on 03 Dec 2012, 08:56 0 0
The most important feature to me is the processor. Smart phones do so much and we use them for so much more than phones, it needs a processor that can keep up! My 2nd criteria is the camera, as I always have my phone with me, but rarely have my camera. Thanks for the opportunity!!
46. cokm4n posted on 03 Dec 2012, 09:03 0 0
The most important feature for me is how future proof it is. I hate having to buy a new phone every two years because mine can no longer keep up with the standard. All three of these have dual core, over a GB of ram - I don't know when these features will be considered low-tech, but I assume they would all last me a good amount of time.
Future proof is my most valuable feature.
50. fashion_m posted on 03 Dec 2012, 09:18 0 0
The best feature of a smartphone is a QWERTY keyboard! Too bad it's rare nowadays.
51. wanders posted on 03 Dec 2012, 09:18 0 0
LTE and a processor fast enough to run the browser that it feeds.
52. chrisgmaher posted on 03 Dec 2012, 09:20 0 0
fluidity of the OS combined with screen resolution.
53. hanano17 posted on 03 Dec 2012, 09:23 0 0
Maps! I have used both iOS and Android and right now I have the iphone and I can't stand when i'm out and need to find a place, it's so bad. Otherwise screen quality/LTE are pretty important.
54. Javi015412 posted on 03 Dec 2012, 09:24 0 0
Love a phone that would last but i mostly care about screen size!
55. kabel posted on 03 Dec 2012, 09:24 0 0
Battery life, battery life and battery life.
Oh, did i say battery life?
57. speed4evr posted on 03 Dec 2012, 09:25 0 0
Id loved to have the LG Optimus G, its Quad Core processor and Large screen would be perfect for me.
58. Knarf posted on 03 Dec 2012, 09:26 0 0
Best feature is the physical slider keyboard. I read a lot of books and make summary in my smartphone, while reading. Can’t live without a keyboard like that.
59. nytonyv posted on 03 Dec 2012, 09:27 0 0
lte. nowadays high speed mobile data is essential. from sharing pics and moments to email for work while on the go. its my lifeblood.