Giveaway: Optimus G, PHOTON Q, Galaxy Victory and LG Mach for Sprint
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Dec 2012, 07:15
The time has come for us to launch our third Sprint giveaway, and guess what - this time we have not three, but four handsets for you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
301. kraj.snps posted on 12 Dec 2012, 12:57 0 0
Camera, battery life and large high res screen
302. pslee posted on 12 Dec 2012, 12:59 0 0
out of all, the the most valuable smartphone feature is the 3g and 4g networking. getting a smartphone changed my life with on the go status check on email and web browsing which keeps me connected to the world. without the network service on smartphones, you just have a ipod touch.
306. Movie13 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 13:06 0 0
Powerful processor and RAM are the most important to me. Loading and running apps quickly.
307. Malestokesjr posted on 12 Dec 2012, 13:07 0 0
I think that usability is the most important feature of a phone. However, this is a combination of features including the OS, processor, skin/overlay etc. Over time many phones have come and gone with "top of the line specs" but failed to massively appeal because of bad reviews pertaining to usability flaws. I believe that the most polished devices are the best therefore usability is most important to me.
308. polotodd posted on 12 Dec 2012, 13:09 0 0
fluidity of the operating system and the stability of the features...we can all say the battery, screen size and camera...but if you have glitches and issues with the platform, whats the point to have a 50 mp camera, or 6 inch screen with a 4000ma battery?
310. kewlguy210 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 13:17 0 0
I love a smartphone multitasking abilities, bluetooth, screen display, processor speed. This all hold true for Lg optimus g and Motorola phonton q. But, the lg mach and samsung victory are nice phones also.
311. ChocoJ posted on 12 Dec 2012, 13:32 0 0
While the navigation has saved my butt a time or two, I'd have to say the voice to text is what I use the most.
317. chadcy posted on 12 Dec 2012, 13:55 0 0
The OS features that provide access to my email for work and extra-curricular purposes.
319. SnaptSchutt posted on 12 Dec 2012, 14:01 0 0
Screen size... too small -> eye strain -> headache
320. edk15 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 14:18 0 0
Love keyboard on the Photon Q, not something you see very often these days.
324. dchan149 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 14:36 0 0
Batterly Life. there are a lot of important specs to consider in a smartphone.. but what good will it do if the phone dies in a couple of hours? (stares at current smartphone plugged into charge)
327. acedog00 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 14:44 0 0
Slide out keyboard is one of the key features i look for in a android phone, then i compare all of the other features like cpu/gpu, screen size, camera
329. guregori posted on 12 Dec 2012, 15:03 0 0
The calling feature. If you cannot call from it, It ain't a smartphone and it ain't a phone at all.
331. Richiidroid posted on 12 Dec 2012, 16:00 0 0
I'd have to say the processor speed. Need some fast responses.
334. gbmillenial posted on 12 Dec 2012, 16:23 0 0
I think that speediness is definitely important to me. I hate having to wait for my actions to be recognized by devices so I want a phone that a has a decent processor.
335. jeremya99 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 16:41 0 0
Operating system! The ability to do whatever to your smartphone! ;)
340. timmyx123 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 20:05 0 0
I feel the most valuable feature of a phone is service. So the antenna has to work efficiently no matter what. When a business revolves around communication and assigns a company phone to contact them, that should be the most valuable feature of a phone. I like the optimus g because I hear it has good 4g connectivity and good service connectivity for sprint.
341. sab9000 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 20:28 0 0
Responsiveness, although this can be mixed up with performance, I wanted to clarify as people tend to associate performance with benchmark speeds, etc. Benchmark speeds don't mean much to me as long as the phone is quick to respond when I need it to.
343. ewilliams1009 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 21:01 0 0
A phone that has a great processor and runs the latest OS
344. PhonePhazer47 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 21:43 0 0
The smart phone feature most valuable to me would be the GSM on the Samsung Galazy Victory 4G LTE. makes traveling outside the U.S. easier.
345. Vorsayo posted on 12 Dec 2012, 22:26 0 0
Screen quality. resolution, pixel density and color representation. Processor a close second.
347. cokm4n posted on 12 Dec 2012, 23:17 0 0
I find screen quality and a devices ability to be upgraded as the tip features.
348. BadAssAbe posted on 13 Dec 2012, 00:00 0 0
The phone screen, as long as i can watch youtube:-)
349. ReconFX posted on 13 Dec 2012, 00:12 0 0
4G LTE, because after being stuck on 3G for so long, I'm starting to feel that longing for Wi-fi speeds while on the go. Especially when wanting to stream music off a music app and play it in my car via Bluetooth!
351. Su-Rio posted on 13 Dec 2012, 00:59 0 0
the backlighting of the keys and buttons. i need light to see the keys on a keyboard or the capacitive buttons or else it makes things difficult to use
354. ekaax posted on 13 Dec 2012, 08:04 0 0
OS, RAM, Processor, BATTERY LIFE, reliability and size.
358. frmrVZguy posted on 13 Dec 2012, 11:04 0 0
The smartphone feature which is most valuable to me is screen visibility: ppi resolution and size combined. Love the Note and SG3. Haven't seen the new LG and HTC screens yet. Size trumps resolution but together.... isn't technology grand ... !?
359. vantenkiest posted on 13 Dec 2012, 11:56 0 0
Feature that would really get me excited is having enough ram to be able to lock apps in memory.. and enough power to get me through the day or at least to do the tasks i need it to quickly and effiecently.
Phone areana thank you for all the give aways youve been putting up :D
360. _b_ship posted on 13 Dec 2012, 12:20 0 0
I really like the sound of that S4 Pro. Another feature that most good phones come with nowadays is gorilla glass, which is a must. No more screen protectors! Also, I've become quite fond of LG's phones of late; very good phones for the price and they perform very well.