Giveaway: Optimus G, PHOTON Q, Galaxy Victory and LG Mach for Sprint
0. phoneArena 14 Dec 2012, 07:15 posted on
The time has come for us to launch our third Sprint giveaway, and guess what - this time we have not three, but four handsets for you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
241. alj34 (Posts: 38; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
A phone that runs the latest OS rocks my world
243. Cjust4fun (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
I love having everything in one little phone.. camera, phone, cam, and all my information online chats friends and its just one greatest inventions...so many wonderful gadgets, games and information at my fingertips.. just love it!!!
244. PrimeTime-1986 (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Dec 2012)
I choose Quality! A phone made with high quality materials without that plastic feel is a must for me. :) that includes the screen, HD 1080 x 1920 pixels and 443ppi.
245. Foudascaralho (Posts: 5; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
Battery life is very significant for me
247. palmguy (Posts: 303; Member since: 22 Mar 2011)
A good battery life is a must have for my smart phone.
248. coose23 (Posts: 3; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
Notifications. With all the operating systems vying to be the leader in the market... They have all made notifications a priority. This is the most beneficial and important feature to me.
251. CfullerTX (Posts: 19; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Love the 13 MP camera on the Optimus G for taking pics during the holidays.
254. lgcyelit (Posts: 5; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
I gotta love the unibody design of the Optimus G and the 13mp camera
256. acewhales (Posts: 19; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
The battery by far. Without good battery life everything else is limited.
259. wearewireless1 (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
I greatly rely on email and word processing capabilites in my EVO, not to mention the 8 MP, as I am a Real Estate Agent.
260. Csuccess12 (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Power from both the quad core processor and ram. Personal computing in the palm of my hands. What's not to love about the Optimus G.
261. Roofer11 (Posts: 10; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
Tuff question given that the sum of the parts make the difference between a good phone vs. a great phone...hmm,if I had to narrow it down to just one feature...operating system...can throw-in another? Build quality and materials of the phone(s)...just thought I'd slip that in too!!
262. sucker19r (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Most valuable? Gotta say the processor on the Optimus G for AT&T, ALONG with the camera. Its the only thing that could keep up with my two-year-old twins...boom!
263. xavierx78 (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
Definitely have to say "Maps"! Road tripping is fun, but it's not fun when you land in New Mexico when you're trying to get to Nevada from San Fran ;-)
264. greatestdad12 (Posts: 5; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Best feature would have to be the operating system. Android always comes out with a great interface for the user to experience.
265. Doakie (Posts: 1304; Member since: 06 May 2009)
A huge screen is the most important feature for me. It helps to get my work on the job site finished faster.
266. mark0830 (Posts: 10; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
i do like the lg optimus g and processor. s4 pro..
269. clintius (Posts: 12; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
Screen size, but also with good battery life!
271. miikeyroks (Posts: 26; Member since: 07 Feb 2009)
The camera is by far the most important feature to me.
272. kicksetc (Posts: 9; Member since: 06 Dec 2012)
The most valuable feature for a smartphone for me is for it to run android.
274. htafari1 (Posts: 6; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
In todays phone, battery is def the most important feature for me
276. alexts (Posts: 8; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
I need a goof processor otherwise nothing else on the phone runs smoothly
277. HUSSAM (Posts: 6; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
I actually wanted the LG Optimus G before it came out, I think a Quad-Core processor is the best for me, so please, if not all give me the LG Optimus G ( for free, right?) PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU, IT WILL BE A DREAM COME TRUE!!!
278. ibap (Posts: 706; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
Calling coverage, battery life.
And who the heck is downvoting all the comments? Someone needs to get a life of their own.
280. adnankhan (Posts: 5; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
A wide selection of apps to do things as efficiently as possible
283. SachinN1989 (Posts: 3; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
Email and internet are very important and keep me connected to my work and family.
284. thunder18 (Posts: 116; Member since: 06 Aug 2009)
Raw power. I don't like my phone to be outdated early because of more powerful hardware requirements.
285. pjb05 (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
for me its screen size. I don't need a super big screen but 4.5 and up makes a big difference in what you do.
287. pupucy (Posts: 12; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
The operating system as a base for the future functionality
297. zonam (Posts: 20; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
App content... without quality apps, the phone is just for calling
298. nazgul (Posts: 21; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
raw horse power... I play lot of games on phones