Giveaway: Optimus G, PHOTON Q, Galaxy Victory and LG Mach for Sprint
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Dec 2012, 07:15
The time has come for us to launch our third Sprint giveaway, and guess what - this time we have not three, but four handsets for you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
181. Isaiah-54 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 15:47 0 0
I will admit that the screen of a smartphone is one of the things that I examine the most when I'm buying. Having a big HD screen for notes/videos/games is a nice feature, in my opinion anyway.
182. kreflo posted on 10 Dec 2012, 15:53 0 0
only because I feel it implies a level of processing power and overall quality.
184. GeekMovement posted on 10 Dec 2012, 16:05 0 0
Screen Resolution. Cutting edge technology.
185. DLO52 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 16:16 0 0
I would be happy with a phone that works well with voice and data and would be easy to view without looking at the phone really close.
186. jskup posted on 10 Dec 2012, 16:42 0 0
Said it once, I'll say it again. Reception. Have to be able to get those wireless networks even with interference or in the outskirts.
190. Bilpocalypse posted on 10 Dec 2012, 17:02 0 0
Build quality, all the current operating systems are great in their own way. I'm more concerned with the hardware. It's what sets the great phones apart from the rest.
192. gbaby1211 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 17:11 0 0
Since last entry, my favorite feature of a phone has changed. I like a seamless interface. On the Evo LTE everything is so choppy. I went to make a call today and it didn't work so i locked the phoen. 15 minutes later it made the call. I get error reports 9 times a day... somethings not right.
194. KMcCar24 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 17:13 0 0
The keyboard, whether on screen or physical it must be usable.
195. nnaatthhaannx2 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 17:29 0 0
A solid build. The ability to withstand a drop without a case.
196. jamesrdangelo posted on 10 Dec 2012, 17:33 0 0
Ability to multi-task efficiently. When I'm on the go (aka using my phone), I often need to jump between tasks. The easier/quicker this is, and the more information it displays, the better.
198. SnaptSchutt posted on 10 Dec 2012, 17:45 0 0
RAM - We're bumping up on using all 1gb available in most phones now. With increased multitasking (not just samsung split screen) and more robust apps and games, 2gb might be minimum in a few months.
199. court171 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 17:48 0 0
2gb of ram!! This phone is blazing fast!! That's the feature I like the best because the phone will always be responsive.
200. fur0n posted on 10 Dec 2012, 17:54 0 0
i like having a big screen with a fast internet connection to watch hd movies from the web (youtube, netflix).
201. Yankchef posted on 10 Dec 2012, 17:56 0 0
Battery Life and data speed! I use my phone a lot for work and my og photon isnt cutting it anymore! Anyone of these phones would be great because i dont have 4g wimax in my area!
202. nebjamin99 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 18:02 0 0
As I have said before - Battery Life/Size is the number #1 thing I look at these days
205. shadowdawg posted on 10 Dec 2012, 18:20 0 0
Good Battery life and a good camera with flash
207. parkwaydr posted on 10 Dec 2012, 18:37 0 0
My wife upgraded to the lg optimus g. That thing is fast.
Love the quad snapdragon.
211. chrisphoenix7 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 20:06 0 0
Reliability of the system. If it breaks quick, I don't want.
212. GucciPilot posted on 10 Dec 2012, 21:04 0 0
This is a tough question to answer. The most important feature would have to be lack of lag. As the O/S's get more advanced the older phones get laggy and can't keep up. Fulfilling this will solve multiple problems simultaneously. There is a fine line though between lack of lag and battery life that's good enough to be able to use the phone for at least a day on a single charge. I'm hoping my next device can satisfy this need/feature.
213. the_EDJ posted on 10 Dec 2012, 21:19 0 0
I'd normally say screen quality, but GPS is now my most important feature. So underrated, but the most useful.
214. ddlc13 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 21:36 0 0
The fluidity and speed. The processor has to be up to my expectations and intense use.
222. omgtheqbistoast posted on 10 Dec 2012, 23:11 0 0
The processor/memory combo. Basically if the phone doesn't have the power to do what you want it to do what good is it for you? Hence why I have an LG Optimus G already and would LOVE to have another one to give as a gift because everybody should have a phone this awesome.
223. GaIaxyS posted on 10 Dec 2012, 23:28 0 0
Photon Q ! The battery life & 4G LTE ! Way better than my Epic 4G which freezes on me all the time
226. radji posted on 11 Dec 2012, 01:22 0 0
Screen quality and battery life are the true stats of any smartphone.
227. melan26 posted on 11 Dec 2012, 03:38 0 0
The OS as well as a battery that will not drain so fast.
229. Veritas49 posted on 11 Dec 2012, 06:17 0 0
I think the screen is the most important feature. It's where the user interacts with the phone. Large, vibrant and high resolution screens are very important to me.
233. FeloniousBoxer posted on 11 Dec 2012, 12:30 0 0
Camera, has got to be the hands down desired feature. I take tons of pics of my son, dogs, stuff...and a good camera would be the feature that would make me rave about a phone.
234. samsungcaptivateglide777 posted on 11 Dec 2012, 13:10 0 0
Full QWERTY keyboard!!! That's the feature I value the most.
236. tuki0t6 posted on 11 Dec 2012, 15:08 0 0
Screen size....not being TOO large!! My smaller hands love me a 4.3 inch!
240. niteiknight posted on 11 Dec 2012, 19:07 0 0
Constant connectivity to the internet has become very valuable.