Giveaway: Optimus G, PHOTON Q, Galaxy Victory and LG Mach for Sprint
0. phoneArena 14 Dec 2012, 07:15 posted on
The time has come for us to launch our third Sprint giveaway, and guess what - this time we have not three, but four handsets for you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
120. peacox (Posts: 2; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
web browsing. using a combination of 4g, battery life, and screen clarity to create a fluid web experience.
121. BadAssAbe (Posts: 434; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
The screen is the most important, but 2nd best would to be how many video formats it can play
122. almiki (Posts: 5; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
I like having reliable GPS. It can be really frustrating when it is unreliable.
123. mirv314159 (Posts: 4; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
screen size, processor power, emailing.....really what isnt
125. jpc1219 (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
Don't want to pound the TV screen to search for a channel to watch, give me the remote; go PHOTON, go MACH
126. Alaska2ck (Posts: 4; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
I just need a new phone =[ so everything about smart phones is what i like
127. Hammerfest (Posts: 368; Member since: 12 May 2012)
Which smartphone feature is most valuable to you?
The question gets asked all to often, and its truly invalid in the current and coming generations of SmartPhones...
If you asked what feature set, I would have said the most valuable feature to me, is a device's ability to multifunction!
Notes, Videos, Pictures, Calls, TV, Video Games...
129. dustinfalgout (Posts: 4; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
I would have to say the display (size and resolution)!
133. benassi (Posts: 7; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Fast cpu great network many apps amazing screen and 4g lte!!!!:)
135. OtogiWarrior30 (Posts: 4; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
Other than making and receiving calls, I have to have excellent GPS service with my phone.
139. sdadolf (Posts: 5; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
Google Maps continues to be the most important app/feature for me.
140. SMoKeDoUt_J (Posts: 14; Member since: 25 Jul 2012)
Could use a new phone my ex stole my upgrade
148. armoleo (Posts: 12; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Memory size, processor, screen, google apps
149. arbitrage8877 (Posts: 7; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
screen size, processor power, browsing
151. R3define (Posts: 5; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
The screen in general. Your looking at it all day. Has to have a beautiful screen.
152. Ark-Quest (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
Physical Qwerty in order to save some space of the screen swallowed by virtual keyboard.
153. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 173; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
Quad core on the Optimus G. Gotta have the ability to run as many apps and such as possible. Multitasking is a must.
155. alexts (Posts: 8; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Having an S3 I definitely value my camera now.
156. kicksetc (Posts: 9; Member since: 06 Dec 2012)
For me the most valuable feature in a smartphone is the keyboard. It helps me texting and browsing the web.
157. brokenchains (Posts: 17; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
Reliability is my most important feature. I appreciate a giant, HD screen but it really comes down to the question "Will this phone be operational, intuitive, and fast enough to potentially save... the world?" Or just my life or my car or something.
I hit a deer two days ago and my current Incredible 2 was very laggy in getting to the phone call - not sure why, but it made me think more about what that device is actually for.
158. tuki0t6 (Posts: 3; Member since: 02 Dec 2012)
The most valuable feature is battery time. If the phone is dead none of the other features matter anyways!
164. Twisted247 (Posts: 197; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
Internet, and the connectivity that comes with it!
165. steelthomas (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
processing power is the most important thing to me in a phone, far and away.
169. xy.george (Posts: 8; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
service and connectivity is really important
170. Sakmann67 (Posts: 29; Member since: 22 May 2010)
Screen size and processing speed and Battery Life!
172. qubit (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
At this stage of owning a cell phone in my life, the most important feature spartphone feature to me is the processor/speed of the phone. My life is hectic and fast and rignt now the phone I have drags bigtime. It takes about 5 to 8 seconds to bring up emails, social networking icons, and text messages. Even after resetting the phone and getting a 16gb memory card to expand the memory, the phone is still painfully slow.
Being able to communicate quickly, not flash is what matters most to me and I think a dual processing phone/4g lte phone with speed is most important to me now.
174. BSTManCMc (Posts: 16; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
For me it is all about Androids OS, otherwise I like a nice bright screen, at least 4.3" with a nice battery life.
175. scorpeyun (Posts: 22; Member since: 18 May 2012)
Screen size and multitasking ablilities!
177. phreak9003 (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Big screen, great support, battery life, and overall reliability.
179. Johnnyboy0204 (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
Key feature for me is multitasking. The ability to seamlessly switch from one app to the other. Followed by battery life.
180. justinbog10 (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
The operating system because that is what controls the rest of the phone.