Giveaway: Optimus G, PHOTON Q, Galaxy Victory and LG Mach for Sprint
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Dec 2012, 07:15
The time has come for us to launch our third Sprint giveaway, and guess what - this time we have not three, but four handsets for you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
59. Humbledude posted on 10 Dec 2012, 08:51 0 0
Battery life... Because I use my phone for my job alot
60. R.Kh. posted on 10 Dec 2012, 08:51 0 0
The processor.......plus a nice huge 5'screen........
63. kevin_wsy posted on 10 Dec 2012, 08:56 0 0
The big screen, because I use it for display information to other people ~
66. thead posted on 10 Dec 2012, 09:04 0 0
I value multi-tasking and ease of switching between apps the most.
On a side note, I think it's funny that a 4.3" screen is now considered "compact" (in reference to the description of the Photon Q). It wasn't that long ago when 4" was large and 4.3" was huge.
71. Johnson21x posted on 10 Dec 2012, 09:22 0 0
Having the CM team do there magic on any of these phones
72. timmyx123 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 09:22 0 0
honestly the best feature on an android smartphone is google apps. free navigation plus maps just great! but for physical feature I think NFC is a nifty feature. I use google wallet a lot and it impresses all the ladies when I pay with my phone at a NFC pay station! ;)
76. R3537L1F3 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 09:25 0 0
For me, the most valuable feature is a notification light. It's blinking may drain battery but it helps when your phone is silent and has a weak vibration or isn't near you. The light makes it less likely to miss important text, phone calls, or in my case cell phone sales.
Wining one of these means I got a notification light again (and a new selling tool lol)
77. chrisgmaher posted on 10 Dec 2012, 09:26 0 0
The screen responsiveness is most important to me.
78. palmguy posted on 10 Dec 2012, 09:28 0 0
The camera is what I need most to be the best on a smartphone.
79. portofmiami posted on 10 Dec 2012, 09:29 0 0
Durability and Speed.
I find that if my phone isn't durable, I am constantly concerned about damaging it.
83. drum009 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 09:43 0 0
Being able to unlock the bootloader is a very important feature I consider when looking for a new phone.
84. txvietboi posted on 10 Dec 2012, 09:46 0 0
Phonearena, thank you so much for throwing this promotional giveaway. As a Sprint user, I truely appreciate it. :)
As for my number one feature that I look for when buying a smartphone, it would be BATTERY LIFE. Nothing is more important as the extra features don't work unless it can be powered on.
I am not a person that likes using cases (unless I'm at the gym), as I'm very careful with my phone normally. So the idea of buying cases with built-in batteries for accommodation does not interest me.
The increase in mAh in newer phones is great! However, they don't tell the whole story (iPhone 5's 1440 mAh vs Galaxy Note II's 3100 mAh). I usually check out other editorial review's battery length tests as a testament to the phone's power consumption.
86. SprintPimp posted on 10 Dec 2012, 09:49 0 0
PROCESSOOOORRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! Speed kills and also is key. Think about it and have your mind blown.
87. NMTitan posted on 10 Dec 2012, 09:51 0 0
User interface. I desperately want quicknote and Q-slide on my phone.
88. hatland25 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 09:51 0 0
A fast processor its the backbone of the device
89. SirLancelot posted on 10 Dec 2012, 09:52 0 0
Since data & voice coverage are more of a carrier detail than a smartdevice feature, I am going to have to say the User Interface is a most valuable feature and deciding factor when I'm chosing amongst all the great devices available.
91. Scorpio78 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 09:57 0 0
With the quadcore processor and the 13 mega pixel camera the lg optimus g would be the best options for me. I need my phone to have the ability to handle heavy multi-tasking fluently.
92. scorpio85 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 09:58 0 0
The camera, I love taking pics of my son and family! Better than carrying around a stand alone camera as well.
93. speed4evr posted on 10 Dec 2012, 10:00 0 0
I want the Optimus G for the quad core processor and great screen. Id love the Photon Q for its LTE and slide out keyboard
94. Doakie posted on 10 Dec 2012, 10:00 0 0
Android is the most important feature, if you're asking for what hardware feature is the most important it would have to be a large screen.
95. thepumpkinkmping93 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 10:02 0 0
The Camera and the Battery life are the most important features to me
96. Justice25 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 10:04 0 0
The Build Quality of a phone because the appeal of a phone is what draws me to it as well as what makes me know its a durable device that can handle more than a few drops on the floor ! haha !
97. Deadeye37 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 10:04 0 0
SPEED! The phone has to be quick and responsive!
98. kewlguy210 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 10:04 0 0
I love a phone camera, screen size and display, memory, and of course fast processor. This all true for the optimus g, phonton q, lg mach, and samsung victory!
100. jdot104 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 10:14 0 0
The display is probably the most important for me. Screen size is the main reason I left iOS for Android.
102. phonearenaphan posted on 10 Dec 2012, 10:16 0 0
Screen, Speed and aesthetics in that order
103. gwuhua1984 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 10:19 0 0
The display... bigger the better since I watch so many videos on my phone.
106. Troysyx posted on 10 Dec 2012, 10:28 0 0
hands down the ram and cpu. my phone needs to be able to keep up with me
108. taunjaswenson posted on 10 Dec 2012, 10:34 0 0
The camer/shutter speed. With my little guy around, i need a good camera that takes good pictures fast :)
111. nytonyv posted on 10 Dec 2012, 10:39 0 0
lte, lte and lte.....oh yeah lte. mobile data is essential.
112. fnlsile posted on 10 Dec 2012, 10:47 0 0
Like still smartphone users I look at my screen 100% of the time for web browsing mostly but generally for everything else I can manage battery usage so it's not at the top of my list . So the most important feature to me is screen quality.
113. szeller posted on 10 Dec 2012, 10:52 0 0
Most important feature would be screen size and resolution.
115. eliott15 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 11:01 0 0
camera is the most important for to snap pictures of my babies!
117. mmmmmbeef posted on 10 Dec 2012, 11:04 0 0
The most valuable smartphone feature for me is a nice high resolution screen.
119. polotodd posted on 10 Dec 2012, 11:13 0 0
IMO the most important feature is stability, fluidity or responsiveness...second would be camera quality....some features are connected .....we all want a larger screen but then that drains the battery....we all want a better LTE signal...but that is a carrier issue......The LG looks to have great specs.....