Giveaway: Optimus G, PHOTON Q, Galaxy Victory and LG Mach for Sprint
0. phoneArena 14 Dec 2012, 07:15 posted on
The time has come for us to launch our third Sprint giveaway, and guess what - this time we have not three, but four handsets for you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
59. Humbledude (Posts: 8; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
Battery life... Because I use my phone for my job alot
60. R.Kh. (Posts: 3; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
The processor.......plus a nice huge 5'screen........
63. kevin_wsy (Posts: 34; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
The big screen, because I use it for display information to other people ~
66. thead (Posts: 2; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
I value multi-tasking and ease of switching between apps the most.
On a side note, I think it's funny that a 4.3" screen is now considered "compact" (in reference to the description of the Photon Q). It wasn't that long ago when 4" was large and 4.3" was huge.
71. Johnson21x (Posts: 6; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Having the CM team do there magic on any of these phones
72. timmyx123 (Posts: 4; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
honestly the best feature on an android smartphone is google apps. free navigation plus maps just great! but for physical feature I think NFC is a nifty feature. I use google wallet a lot and it impresses all the ladies when I pay with my phone at a NFC pay station! ;)
76. R3537L1F3 (Posts: 7; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
For me, the most valuable feature is a notification light. It's blinking may drain battery but it helps when your phone is silent and has a weak vibration or isn't near you. The light makes it less likely to miss important text, phone calls, or in my case cell phone sales.
Wining one of these means I got a notification light again (and a new selling tool lol)
77. chrisgmaher (Posts: 13; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
The screen responsiveness is most important to me.
78. palmguy (Posts: 442; Member since: 22 Mar 2011)
The camera is what I need most to be the best on a smartphone.
79. portofmiami (Posts: 5; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Durability and Speed.
I find that if my phone isn't durable, I am constantly concerned about damaging it.
83. drum009 (Posts: 33; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
Being able to unlock the bootloader is a very important feature I consider when looking for a new phone.
84. txvietboi (Posts: 3; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
Phonearena, thank you so much for throwing this promotional giveaway. As a Sprint user, I truely appreciate it. :)
As for my number one feature that I look for when buying a smartphone, it would be BATTERY LIFE. Nothing is more important as the extra features don't work unless it can be powered on.
I am not a person that likes using cases (unless I'm at the gym), as I'm very careful with my phone normally. So the idea of buying cases with built-in batteries for accommodation does not interest me.
The increase in mAh in newer phones is great! However, they don't tell the whole story (iPhone 5's 1440 mAh vs Galaxy Note II's 3100 mAh). I usually check out other editorial review's battery length tests as a testament to the phone's power consumption.
86. SprintPimp (Posts: 12; Member since: 17 May 2010)
PROCESSOOOORRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! Speed kills and also is key. Think about it and have your mind blown.
87. NMTitan (Posts: 5; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
User interface. I desperately want quicknote and Q-slide on my phone.
88. hatland25 (Posts: 3; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
A fast processor its the backbone of the device
89. SirLancelot (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
Since data & voice coverage are more of a carrier detail than a smartdevice feature, I am going to have to say the User Interface is a most valuable feature and deciding factor when I'm chosing amongst all the great devices available.
91. Scorpio78 (Posts: 3; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
With the quadcore processor and the 13 mega pixel camera the lg optimus g would be the best options for me. I need my phone to have the ability to handle heavy multi-tasking fluently.
92. scorpio85 (Posts: 160; Member since: 16 Jan 2010)
The camera, I love taking pics of my son and family! Better than carrying around a stand alone camera as well.
93. speed4evr (Posts: 79; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I want the Optimus G for the quad core processor and great screen. Id love the Photon Q for its LTE and slide out keyboard
94. Doakie (Posts: 1759; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Android is the most important feature, if you're asking for what hardware feature is the most important it would have to be a large screen.
95. thepumpkinkmping93 (Posts: 3; Member since: 01 Dec 2012)
The Camera and the Battery life are the most important features to me
96. Justice25 (Posts: 2; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
The Build Quality of a phone because the appeal of a phone is what draws me to it as well as what makes me know its a durable device that can handle more than a few drops on the floor ! haha !
97. Deadeye37 (Posts: 154; Member since: 25 Jan 2011)
SPEED! The phone has to be quick and responsive!
98. kewlguy210 (Posts: 8; Member since: 28 Mar 2011)
I love a phone camera, screen size and display, memory, and of course fast processor. This all true for the optimus g, phonton q, lg mach, and samsung victory!
100. jdot104 (Posts: 93; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
The display is probably the most important for me. Screen size is the main reason I left iOS for Android.
102. phonearenaphan (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
Screen, Speed and aesthetics in that order
103. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
The display... bigger the better since I watch so many videos on my phone.
105. kabel (Posts: 56; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
Battery life is most important feature for me
106. Troysyx (Posts: 170; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
hands down the ram and cpu. my phone needs to be able to keep up with me
108. taunjaswenson (Posts: 13; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
The camer/shutter speed. With my little guy around, i need a good camera that takes good pictures fast :)
110. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
4g lte is the feature most important to me.
111. nytonyv (Posts: 9; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
lte, lte and lte.....oh yeah lte. mobile data is essential.
112. fnlsile (Posts: 3; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
Like still smartphone users I look at my screen 100% of the time for web browsing mostly but generally for everything else I can manage battery usage so it's not at the top of my list . So the most important feature to me is screen quality.
113. szeller (Posts: 3; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
Most important feature would be screen size and resolution.
115. eliott15 (Posts: 2; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
camera is the most important for to snap pictures of my babies!
117. mmmmmbeef (Posts: 8; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
The most valuable smartphone feature for me is a nice high resolution screen.
119. polotodd (Posts: 7; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
IMO the most important feature is stability, fluidity or responsiveness...second would be camera quality....some features are connected .....we all want a larger screen but then that drains the battery....we all want a better LTE signal...but that is a carrier issue......The LG looks to have great specs.....