Giveaway: Optimus G, PHOTON Q, Galaxy Victory and LG Mach for Sprint
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Dec 2012, 07:15
The time has come for us to launch our third Sprint giveaway, and guess what - this time we have not three, but four handsets for you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Kelley71 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 07:18 0
The operating system, as a platform for everything I'll do on the phone.
7. joseph98 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 07:30 0
Just out of curiosity what would you do with a phone if it has the OS you like but the screen size is only 2 inch.
82. Kelley71 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 09:43 0
I've owned a 3.x" Touch Pro (Windows Mobile), a 4" Epic (Android) and used a 4" iPhone (iOS), and while I would probably shift more activity off the phone (either directly or via VNC), I'd adjust to the 2" screen if I needed to. I adjust to the touch screen keyboard when I press a 4¼" Evo into service. Neither carries significant on-board storage (< 1 GiB) or RAM (½ GiB), high screen resolution (WVGA) or high-speed data (WiMax), yet both (Epic, Evo) will do almost everything I'd like to do on a handset.
The biggest challenge (imho) is downgrading what I'd like to actually do with the phone.
3. Theo15 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 07:22 0
A great camera has to be the most important feature to me. If the LG Optimus G had a better one I would have bought it already
6. joseph98 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 07:26 0
Without a doubt the (screen size)....
The bigger.... The better.
8. BigRed83 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 07:30 0
I have a tie for the most important features:
Unless I'm four for four, I'm losing.
10. Conan_Kudo posted on 10 Dec 2012, 07:34 0
The screen is the most valuable feature to me. The Optimus G's 720p HD screen is the best HD screen out there, in terms of image quality and touch response. That is something I desire in my phones.
12. kickyindahead posted on 10 Dec 2012, 07:36 0
the alarm clock is the most important feature for me...
15. tigermcm posted on 10 Dec 2012, 07:41 0
The OS, what good are specs with an OS that cannot use the specs to full potential
19. T.Shaper posted on 10 Dec 2012, 07:45 0
The most advanced technology is nothing more than a paper weight with out power. Battery life is something that my phone literally can't live without.
20. jian9007 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 07:45 0
Consistent and reliable signal strength, for both sending and receiving. I mean cellular voice, data, Wi-Fi, GPS, etc. If it can't do it well, what's the point?
21. AFnerdTP posted on 10 Dec 2012, 07:47 0
ability to customize everything!
p.s. - can i still enter contests? lol..
23. bparkerson posted on 10 Dec 2012, 07:48 0
The processor...without an adequate processor non of the other features can perform to its fullest!
**Merry Christmas Everyone!!!**
24. Barry8201 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 07:51 0
The processor, battery life, and a physical keyboard are the most valuable options for me.
28. davecann2 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 07:56 0
Active Sync so I can get my Microsoft Exchange emails.
30. greatestdad12 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 07:57 0
Best feature other than the front facing camera is the android operating system. It blows the iPhone ios out the water.
34. shaljoh posted on 10 Dec 2012, 08:07 0
The processor is the most important feature to me. Behind that everything else falls in line.
35. dex-4 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 08:08 0
Signal Strength and the radios. Both LG Optimus G and Motorola Photon Q are leading in. If I can't get any signal, there is no use having a phone.
38. fullmonty posted on 10 Dec 2012, 08:18 0
µSD Card Slot.
Without external card support, I would not consider a phone.
40. theBankRobber posted on 10 Dec 2012, 08:21 0
1080p screen on the optimus G, enough said :)
144. theBankRobber posted on 10 Dec 2012, 13:07 0
Oh my bad 720p screen with 318 PPI lol didn't mean 1080p screen.
41. MattGioff posted on 10 Dec 2012, 08:21 0
The most important smartphone feature is the processor for me; therefore the LG Optimus G would be perfect for me with its quad core processor humming along inside. I currently have a hour long commute that I use for mobile gaming and I like to play the intense graphically driven games like Shadowgun and Dead Space. If I had the LG Optimus G I could avoid the agonizingly long load screens and gameplay hiccups.
Please pick me, Phone Arena! It'd be awesome!
48. kc_exactly posted on 10 Dec 2012, 08:32 0
4g. I have a busy life. Slowing down for things to buffer and load drives me crazy.
54. jbjr43 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 08:45 0
Battery life, connectivity, screen size/clarity and speed!
55. swaghost posted on 10 Dec 2012, 08:46 0
The ability to get timely o/s updates. Try living without it.
(By the way, until Motorola sends me a free Photon Q for sending an O/S broadside through my Photon by cutting off updates and end of lifing the phone nine months after I bought it, they can pound sand. )
58. LordDavon posted on 10 Dec 2012, 08:50 0
Multitasking is a must have for anyone trying to work on-the-go!