Giveaway: Optimus G, PHOTON Q, Galaxy Victory and LG Mach for Sprint
LG Optimus G: Well, does this phone really need an introduction? It's one of the very best out there right now, with a massive 4.7" HD screen, Snapdragon S4 Pro, 2 GB of RAM, tons of internal storage and Android 4 ICS. What makes Sprint's version special is the presence of a 13 MP camera!
Motorola PHOTON Q 4G LTE: This is also one feature-packed device, featuring a 4.3" display for those who enjoy more compact phones, a dual-core 1.5 GHz CPU and what is not something that you see that often nowadays - side-sliding QWERTY keyboard!
Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE: Now here's a sweet mid-ranger that also packs a decent punch with its 4" screen, dual-core Snapdragon S4 Lite processor, a gig of RAM and even LTE. Make no mistake, this is one phone that knows how to get the job done!
LG Mach: Ah, the LG Mach! A fine mid-range Android 4 device with a 4" WVGA display and a dual-core Snapdragon S4 Plus Krait processor. Make no mistake - the Mach isn't a toy. The handset is equipped with the healthy 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of internal memory and a microSD card slot, which will allow you to accomplish every naughty task you wish.
But, a smartphone is only as good as the network it runs on, and what can really add value to these products are Sprint's Truly Unlimited plans, which are... unlimited, even for LTE data! To learn more about their advantages over the other carriers' offerings, go here.
- In order to have a chance of winning one of these smartphones, you simply have to post a comment answering the following question: Which smartphone feature is most valuable to you?
For more awesome giveaways like this one and tons of coverage every day, be sure to like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter:
We'll randomly select three of you who will win these marvelous smartphones next Monday, December 17.
We wish you luck!
- By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of Phone Arena is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
- The draw is open only to USA residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of phonearena.com, its agencies or their families.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the prize-winner does not reply within three days after being contacted.
- Phone Arena accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant's acceptance of the prize.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Free Prize Draw without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, which make this unavoidable.
1. Kelley71 (Posts: 44; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
The operating system, as a platform for everything I'll do on the phone.
7. joseph98 (Posts: 167; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
Just out of curiosity what would you do with a phone if it has the OS you like but the screen size is only 2 inch.
82. Kelley71 (Posts: 44; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
I've owned a 3.x" Touch Pro (Windows Mobile), a 4" Epic (Android) and used a 4" iPhone (iOS), and while I would probably shift more activity off the phone (either directly or via VNC), I'd adjust to the 2" screen if I needed to. I adjust to the touch screen keyboard when I press a 4¼" Evo into service. Neither carries significant on-board storage (< 1 GiB) or RAM (½ GiB), high screen resolution (WVGA) or high-speed data (WiMax), yet both (Epic, Evo) will do almost everything I'd like to do on a handset.
The biggest challenge (imho) is downgrading what I'd like to actually do with the phone.
3. Theo15 (Posts: 2; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
A great camera has to be the most important feature to me. If the LG Optimus G had a better one I would have bought it already
6. joseph98 (Posts: 167; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
Without a doubt the (screen size)....
The bigger.... The better.
8. BigRed83 (Posts: 142; Member since: 19 May 2008)
I have a tie for the most important features:
Unless I'm four for four, I'm losing.
10. Conan_Kudo (Posts: 19; Member since: 21 Dec 2011)
The screen is the most valuable feature to me. The Optimus G's 720p HD screen is the best HD screen out there, in terms of image quality and touch response. That is something I desire in my phones.
12. kickyindahead (Posts: 2; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
the alarm clock is the most important feature for me...
15. tigermcm (Posts: 595; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
The OS, what good are specs with an OS that cannot use the specs to full potential
18. pupucy (Posts: 12; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
The operating system is the most important for me.
19. T.Shaper (Posts: 5; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
The most advanced technology is nothing more than a paper weight with out power. Battery life is something that my phone literally can't live without.
20. jian9007 (Posts: 17; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
Consistent and reliable signal strength, for both sending and receiving. I mean cellular voice, data, Wi-Fi, GPS, etc. If it can't do it well, what's the point?
21. AFnerdTP (Posts: 82; Member since: 15 May 2012)
ability to customize everything!
p.s. - can i still enter contests? lol..
23. bparkerson (Posts: 100; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
The processor...without an adequate processor non of the other features can perform to its fullest!
**Merry Christmas Everyone!!!**
24. Barry8201 (Posts: 2; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
The processor, battery life, and a physical keyboard are the most valuable options for me.
28. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
Active Sync so I can get my Microsoft Exchange emails.
30. greatestdad12 (Posts: 5; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Best feature other than the front facing camera is the android operating system. It blows the iPhone ios out the water.
34. shaljoh (Posts: 4; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
The processor is the most important feature to me. Behind that everything else falls in line.
35. dex-4 (Posts: 22; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
Signal Strength and the radios. Both LG Optimus G and Motorola Photon Q are leading in. If I can't get any signal, there is no use having a phone.
37. svec7186 (Posts: 48; Member since: 24 Jul 2011)
give me one and the phone part is important
38. fullmonty (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
µSD Card Slot.
Without external card support, I would not consider a phone.
39. bitslizer (Posts: 20; Member since: 29 Jul 2010)
battery life, the phoen must last a whole day!
40. theBankRobber (Posts: 640; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
1080p screen on the optimus G, enough said :)
144. theBankRobber (Posts: 640; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Oh my bad 720p screen with 318 PPI lol didn't mean 1080p screen.
41. MattGioff (Posts: 11; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
The most important smartphone feature is the processor for me; therefore the LG Optimus G would be perfect for me with its quad core processor humming along inside. I currently have a hour long commute that I use for mobile gaming and I like to play the intense graphically driven games like Shadowgun and Dead Space. If I had the LG Optimus G I could avoid the agonizingly long load screens and gameplay hiccups.
Please pick me, Phone Arena! It'd be awesome!
44. camrok6569 (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 May 2011)
Network speed/reliability. Screen size also
46. benassi (Posts: 7; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Great processor battery 4g lte speed camera!!!!:)
48. kc_exactly (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
4g. I have a busy life. Slowing down for things to buffer and load drives me crazy.
52. aquariumdude (Posts: 40; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
A beautiful screen and fast performance!!!
54. jbjr43 (Posts: 46; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
Battery life, connectivity, screen size/clarity and speed!
55. swaghost (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
The ability to get timely o/s updates. Try living without it.
(By the way, until Motorola sends me a free Photon Q for sending an O/S broadside through my Photon by cutting off updates and end of lifing the phone nine months after I bought it, they can pound sand. )
58. LordDavon (Posts: 104; Member since: 19 Sep 2011)
Multitasking is a must have for anyone trying to work on-the-go!