Giveaway: Nokia Lumia 920
0. phoneArena 26 Dec 2012, 14:52 posted on
Whaaat's up folks, are you ready for another awesome RadioShack + PhoneArena giveaway? Well, you better be, as we have a brand new and very, very shiny Nokia Lumia 920 for AT&T here for one of you. But that is not all, as we'll pair the Lumia 920 to the classy AUVIO Bluetooth headphones. Now that's what we call a real giveaway here at PhoneArena...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
392. coochang77 (Posts: 8; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
the platform! windows phone is getting better and better!
393. limitless1027 (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Nov 2012)
Both the camera and video quality of the phone is phenomenal. The optical image stabilization is near perfect and the crispness of the photos are beautiful
394. shadenfroh (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
I am tempted to say camera... or screen... but in reality probably the most handy feature is the wireless charging. Every geeky soul out there ina 2012 still gets tortured with multitude of proprietary chargers and probably has a spider web of cables on his desk... being able to just place your phone on the thing without treasure-hunting for the right plug is a blessing.
395. powerforward (Posts: 3; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
I like the wireless charging feature. My family always battles over the corded chargers so it would begreat to have a device that provides a solution to that problem.
398. KamalBhadra (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
The PureView Technology. Using advanced floating lens technology, the PureView camera in the Nokia Lumia 920 takes in five times more light than competing smartphones without using flash, making it possible to capture the best pictures and videos even at night.
400. jh1993 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
This is a hard question because I like everything about the phone. LOVE everything, but all in all possibly the fact that it's a Windows phone and Nokia (my dream workplace =] ). They're gaining massive app support which is great for Windows' and Nokia's developments, and the fact that it's Nokia should I really say more. They have a great history for phones that's why I don't think I should say anything more of how great they are ;P It's like massive engineering squared right there. XP
401. iansuen (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
Because for the first time in my life I can use a phone without touching it.
403. animestar (Posts: 10; Member since: 09 Mar 2012)
Which is your favorite feature of the Nokia Lumia 920 and why?
> The tile screen and the formally known as the Zune Music Player.
405. tiara6918 (Posts: 2027; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
The screen has one of the best viewing experience on any smartphone and the camera smashes out the competition as it offers images and videos as if they were shot using a professional dslr camera or camcorder
406. TheCynicalTechie (Posts: 78; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
The camera, for sure! It is even more impressive with its audio recording.
407. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
When something is free such the Lumia 920, they all come flocking in spewing all the things they like about this phone. When its not free, "oh Android is better. Oh iPhone is the best". The Lumia 920 is beautiful in its own right, from the design, colors, to the tile based system (WP OS). WP is young and Nokia adopting WP is young in a sense as well and the young has more room to grow. That is exciting!
409. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
the new screen tech for sensitivity. i live in ia and phones are useless when wearing gloves
410. BaltiCzar (Posts: 5; Member since: 21 Jul 2012)
Love the wireless charging capabilities. And the dock used for it is very attractive (if I can say that about a piece of electronic hardware).
411. brandywineberry (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
I am a fan of any dual led camera phone, but because it is on the Nokia, it is even better! I love the large screen and the pics I can take to share with everyone.
412. danygandhi (Posts: 7; Member since: 17 Dec 2010)
My favorite feature is the super sensitive touchscreen because i use public transportation a lot and taking off your glove again and again for using your phone in freezing weather while waiting for the bus is a pain.
413. appanji (Posts: 4; Member since: 15 Dec 2012)
Nokia known to be the best in camera, so no question about it, its the camera i go for, plus this time the design is awsome, :)
isnt enough reason to pick me as the winner? oh comeeeeeeeeeeee onnnn
414. WilliamH (Posts: 2; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
I like the screen, it's not too big, not too small and the resolution is beautiful!
415. shala6 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
I like that it has supersensitive touch technology so you can use it with gloves. Very helpful in the winter (I hate being cold!).
416. Tarzan (Posts: 63; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
The best feature of Nokia Lumia 920 is its OS (Windows 8) I was blown away by the simplicity of it when I used it for the very first time. If I win this I will surely give it to my mother who can get in touch with us all.
417. ezfidel (Posts: 31; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
Its camera! Takes beautiful pictures. Best in the business
418. sportsinger75 (Posts: 71; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
I really love the XBox Music integration and the overall look and feel of the Lumia 920! It's fantastic!
419. NSAgent (Posts: 2; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
The feature I like most is the streaming app Nokia has that comes with the lumia 920. I like many types of music so it would be very useful to me. Plus I already love Windows Phone!
421. sxiong88 (Posts: 3; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Pureview Camera with Optical Image Stabilization and Carl Zeiss lens!!!
422. Mreyes703 (Posts: 4; Member since: 14 Dec 2010)
I like the body and the colors ...simply because it's set it apart from other phones in the market right now..
423. tahirgholizadeh (Posts: 8; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
the camera is the best feature hands down
424. phanboi (Posts: 4; Member since: 04 Nov 2012)
My favorite feature of the Lumia is definitely the camera.
425. mrdamian0708 (Posts: 4; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
The camera! I don't have an Instagram account yet, but with that camera I may just have to make one.
426. CardiWPfan (Posts: 129; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
The Nokia Lumia 920 is by far the most innovative designed smartphone of 2012. The phone is simplistic yet bold with the Windows Phone 8 Mod U.I. The Phone is very intuitive, sleek and noticable. The Pureview Camera is something to be desired. I want this phone because it makes a very Grand Bold Statement.
427. jschmidt96 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
The wireless charging is a must have feature.
428. jzheng (Posts: 4; Member since: 29 Apr 2011)
The incredible low light performance! For the first time, you can actually get decent shots during night time.
430. pfilos (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
The fantastic screen and Windowsphone8 OS...
431. SSGravedigger (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
The extra bright screen in bright light is the best, no more shielding to see it. The cool colors are sweet too.
432. r00zster (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
The camera, and I actually like the windows "tile" thing, very convenient and innovative.
433. Mkondrak (unregistered)
434. GeniusWork-HD (Posts: 7; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
PureMotion HD+ Cause I could use any pen stylus on screen
436. aclsmb (Posts: 18; Member since: 03 Sep 2009)
The excellent camera is definitely my favorite feature of the Nokia 920!
438. mmalik03 (Posts: 4; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
It has the best low light camera in any smartphone. Night time looks like day time.
439. Zonkey (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
The camera and the uniqueness of the multi-colored designs...haven't seen any other big phones with such defferant colors.
440. jbjr43 (Posts: 50; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
My favorite would be the camera because it is the best I have ever used on any phone. I also like the smoothness of Windows 8.
441. RUDolpk (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
Gorgeous display and true blacks! Plus windows 8 of course.
442. jinpenguin (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
My favourite feature is the camera. The Lumia 920 has the best camera of any high-end smartphone.
443. ksour (Posts: 5; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
i like the wireless charging. Wouldnt have to deal with any cables.
444. srkirby (Posts: 4; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
The live tiles and the camera both! I love being able to see everything at a glance, and take great pics when I need to!
445. sadude (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
I love a lot of the features but honestly the pureview has me excited the most as my camera is my main camera and I need it to be the best!
446. airisoverrated (Posts: 30; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I want this phone so badly but am under contract w/ at&t so I'd have to buy it outright. The Pureview camera takes such good night shots. No more blinding my friends with the flash! And Windows phone is so smooth! And it'll play nice with my Xbox and Surface Pro (once released it will be mine!). Plus I worked at RadioShack so I know the Auvio stuff is good too. That headset looks sweet with the controls right on there.
447. zealcrest (Posts: 7; Member since: 23 May 2011)
When I tried the camera out in a store I found that the camera made the Nokia stand out the most vs other Windows phones or just the competetion in general. The size of the phone is ergonomic and The os is neat and smooth. Wouldnt mind a piece of hardware like this.
448. Vanco (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
The awesome screen with gorilla glass as well as being able to use with gloves.
450. KineticArc (Posts: 11; Member since: 29 Jun 2011)
There are too many features than just one. Image stabilization for less blurry pictures, Windows Phone 8 for the layout of the user interface and super fast response to user requests, the wireless charging, and the sensitive touch response on the screen.
451. StockROM (Posts: 5; Member since: 05 Aug 2012)
Canera. It beats all phone's camera except PureView's.