Giveaway: Nokia Lumia 920
0. phoneArena 26 Dec 2012, 14:52 posted on
Whaaat's up folks, are you ready for another awesome RadioShack + PhoneArena giveaway? Well, you better be, as we have a brand new and very, very shiny Nokia Lumia 920 for AT&T here for one of you. But that is not all, as we'll pair the Lumia 920 to the classy AUVIO Bluetooth headphones. Now that's what we call a real giveaway here at PhoneArena...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
26. jsfx07 (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
My favorite feature of the Lumia is the OS, the live tiles are great. Wireless charging is awesome.
28. gilkzxc (Posts: 15; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
IT"S UNBREAKABLE AND UNSCRACTHABLE
and also i can use it wih my moutin bike gloves
32. gilkzxc (Posts: 15; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
why?:cause i am a competetive cycler on road and XC so i fall sometimes and thats why i need a very strong phone also i like the speaker
cause i like to hear my music good and strong
29. VLaRueC (Posts: 178; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
The multimicrophone noise cancellation really comes in handy in my profession! Really clear communication on my red Lumia 920.
30. Stephent (Posts: 3; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
The camera because it would be a big upgrade for me; WP8 also looks interesting.
31. mehrhusain (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
The camera's low light performce as well as Nokia city Lens
34. sidmitra (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
wireless charging and wp8 becoz its actually super cool!!
35. hulumanu (Posts: 11; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
The camera... brilliant colors in whatever lighting condition....
36. shaljoh (Posts: 4; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
The crisp of the camera. The smart shot feature how u can edit the face and choose which one u want. Awesome! Great camera!
37. bhagi108 (Posts: 21; Member since: 09 May 2012)
I like the nokia and xbox music apps, which allows me to download free music, play off-line collections and stream them also. Love my L920!
38. djripster (Posts: 138; Member since: 10 Dec 2011)
It has to be the PureView camera with its floating lens... I love the low light photos I have seen so far and I would love to own one of these devices....
I have so often faced issues with shaky photos and this phone would be a Christmas dream come true...
Thank you PhoneArena and RadioShack for another great opportunity....
39. Hemlocke (unregistered)
I like the supersensitive screen. It looks great and feels more like the 800 than the 900, plus you can use it with gloves.
40. FeloniousBoxer (Posts: 14; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
I like the colors available and the camera. A phone is always with me now days and I use it as my primary camera, for better or worse. With the 920 it is less worse than with any other camera I have used.
41. duwiegeneral (Posts: 48; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
there r so many features to choose between i mean the live tile's the camera nokia city lens the the mapping ect...
42. grajasekar (Posts: 5; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
My favorite feature is the wireless charging... it helps me easily charge the phone when I get to work or go back home without having to mess around with cables whenever or take it off a cable when I want to pick up a call.
43. p0rkguy (Posts: 685; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
That Youtube video demonstrating "PureView" hands down. lol
44. JojoGo101 (Posts: 211; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
It has City Lens. I like it because if your in a country that you don't know about, it can show you around.
46. meltonz (Posts: 3; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
The camera is the best and my favorite feature in the lumia 920.
47. valapsp (Posts: 557; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
The screen of course. There is no need to take your gloves off :)
48. Hassan00107 (Posts: 8; Member since: 21 Aug 2012)
Worst line in every giveaway... The draw is open only to USA residents bla bla bla
49. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3725; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
The camera because it takes awesome pictures.
50. icyeye (Posts: 2; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
well its definitively the camera, featuring new thing in world of smart phones - optic image stabilization ! :)
52. RiseAgainst94 (Posts: 281; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
The Puremotion HD+ display would be hugely helpful while wearing gloves on a cold day in VA and when I go back to college, will make navigating around the 40 acres no problem as the bright Austin sun beats down on the Lumia 920.
53. ramandamodar (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
Optical Image Stabilization. Because I can shoot a video or take a photo while walking/running or even in a car!
54. lekeola (banned) (Posts: 43; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
I dreamt holding this phone during its lunch,wish Santa could make my dream come. merry Xmas phone arena, merry Xmas radioShack +
80. Commentator (Posts: 3704; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Go eat lunch at an AT&T store, I'm sure they'll let you hold a 920 at the same time.