Giveaway: Nokia Lumia 920
0. phoneArena 26 Dec 2012, 14:52 posted on
Whaaat's up folks, are you ready for another awesome RadioShack + PhoneArena giveaway? Well, you better be, as we have a brand new and very, very shiny Nokia Lumia 920 for AT&T here for one of you. But that is not all, as we'll pair the Lumia 920 to the classy AUVIO Bluetooth headphones. Now that's what we call a real giveaway here at PhoneArena...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
55. lekeola (banned) (Posts: 43; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
I dreamt holding this phone during its lunch,wish Santa could make my dream come. merry Xmas phone arena, merry Xmas radioShack +
56. bharwani (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
Nokia Lumia 920 has the best features around. Great Camera, Smooth interface and Wireless Charging. But the great one and the best is the Kid's Corner, it keeps the children safe and secure.
57. ndidaaaa (Posts: 7; Member since: 02 Aug 2012)
Low light photos and camera stabilization! Great pictures and videos can come from that!
58. Jkidd569 (Posts: 10; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Nokia maps, without them I'd be lost in manhattan
60. shnibz (Posts: 153; Member since: 18 Sep 2011)
The amazing camera and the offline navigation! I get lost soooo easily! This is my dream phone!!!
61. TheRequiem (Posts: 105; Member since: 23 Mar 2012)
Nokia Maps for sure... way better then Apple, or Google...extremely organized. I LOVE THE NOKIA's !! I'll totally take one of these!! I havent had the opportunity yet and I've been stuck using old phones... because Im broke. haha!
62. The_Rock (Posts: 5; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I like the color options the 920 has to offer. Its always good to have more options when it comes to color, and that's what the 920 brings to the table, alongside other great features and great design. The color is what gives the 920 its personality, it makes you stand out among other smartphones.
63. sab9000 (Posts: 5; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
Image stabilization, I think once this becomes more standardized in smartphones, the image quality and low light performance will finally be vastly improved over current cream of the crop which is still quite behind a decent point and shoot.
64. tidus28 (Posts: 26; Member since: 08 Feb 2012)
my favorite feature is the city lens it makes it so easy to pick a place to eat or what bar to go to when im out
65. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
Windows is the coolest feature. I'd love to experiance what WIndows brings to the table compared to iOS and Android.
66. ebunny89 (Posts: 10; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
My favorite feature would be how its so mainstreamed. I like to have everything right there on the screen without me having to go in and look for it. Its so simple to use and so elegant at the same time with the customizable sizes and colors. That camera is saweeeet too!
67. ohdbee (Posts: 9; Member since: 15 May 2012)
I love the wireless charging feature and navi
68. nanja (Posts: 3; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
the one and only optical image stabilization , the best camera on a smartphone ever. period.
69. haseebs7 (Posts: 2; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
My favorite feature is the camera! would love to win this.
70. Pdubb (Posts: 235; Member since: 08 Aug 2011)
I want that wireless charging!! That is the killer feature in the 920.
71. jroc74 (Posts: 3952; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
After reading about Maps...I would want one for that. I would purposely get lost just so I could use Maps...lol.
72. kevin_wsy (Posts: 34; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
My favorite feature is the camera because I take a lot pictures and display them with many people. Thank you PA and Radioshack.
73. pathmarkpolice (Posts: 102; Member since: 05 Feb 2009)
Nokia Drive. This GPS software is the most reliable, fastest loading and accurate software I have ever used on a smartphone.
76. skidrain41 (Posts: 11; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Definitely the camera. It's helping to push the standard for smartphones.
78. Commentator (Posts: 2169; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
My favorite feature of the Nokia Lumia 920 is that I have a chance to win it from PhoneArena and Radio Shack, because I have become rather fond of obtaining material possessions over the years.
79. CellularNinja (Posts: 264; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
I really like it's distinguished look. That would be the reason I would get it.
81. bolaG (Posts: 468; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
Software wise I would say Nokia Maps. Because it works offline and in many different countries.
Hardware wise I would say the screen and Camera. The scree because its 720p you can use it while wearing gloves, and its really visible outdoors. The Camera because its image stabilization.
82. pbmader (Posts: 8; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
Its running Windows 8! I really like the unified UI of Windows 8.
83. cripton805 (Posts: 907; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
My favorite feature of the Nokia Lumia 920 is a small detail that most people take for granted. It's actually the dedicated camera button on the lower half of the phone. It makes taking pictures a whole lot easier and makes the phone feel like a real camera. It's a very unique feature that most other handsets overlooked.
84. jmonteiro829 (Posts: 36; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
The camera with the image stabilization is awesome!!. I am constantly taking pics and vids of the kids and it would be most useful!
85. Planterz (Posts: 225; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I'm an Android fan, but I have to be honest that I really would like to try a WP8 phone. I'd love to play with the camera too.
86. javiayer (Posts: 3; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
Windows Phone 8 because it looks so clean yet unique
89. GuitarPlayer (Posts: 26; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
The draw is open only to USA residents ??? :((((( It's so easy to send it to other countries!!
90. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 621; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
My favorite feature is the weight and bulk, it can be used as a weapon.
91. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 165; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
I love the bright colors for starters. But the thing that I really dig is the connectivity you get with other Microsoft products.
92. tbritt (Posts: 9; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
My favorite feature is not a lumia specific feature, but being an ios user I love the live tiles.
93. lyonsarsenal09 (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
The camera! I hate camera phones and how you still have to tug along your shoot-and-point cameras! This phone's camera blows most of those fancy smancy ones out of the water and I'd love to have this to create memories of my little girl growing up!
94. lyndon420 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
I like the colors it comes in. I need to get this so I can give it to my 4 year old grandson. I'll get him a sim card when he can afford to pay his own phone bill though.
95. siluro (Posts: 46; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
The floating lens in the Nokia Lumia 920 that aids anti-shaking is by far the best and most innovative feature found on the device.
96. svenkat1 (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
NFC is my favorite. It allows me to share easily using tap+send, charge wirelessly and also pair with a lot of wireless devices easily. :-)
97. cheeseaddict (Posts: 49; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
i like the nokia lumia's clear back technology because it makes the pictures in the screen alive and tangible!
98. DEW23 (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
Win 8 need I say more?? Adjustable size tiles!!
100. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 819; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I love the fact that it is a solid brick and can take anything.
I hate having to use a case and a screen protector.
101. BReND0 (Posts: 51; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
I really enjoy all the intergration for your contacts. I love how you can have a contact as a live tile. And it constantly rotates and flips their photos. And just by clicking on the persons tiles , it gives you all their recent posts from social media including last text and call info. All very useful in one click. Plus its fresh and fluid to use !
102. techvudu (Posts: 5; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
a phone to me is all about the display. the 920 kills it in that department. with a high ppi, excellent resolution, and insanely fast refresh rate it's one of the nicest displays I've seen on a mobile device. hands down my favorite feature.
103. phunk (Posts: 2; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
My favorite features if Windows Phone 8! I was a Windows Phone 7 user from the beginning (HTC Surround) and absolutely fell in love with the UI. I think that being different is a great thing for both Microsoft and Nokia.
104. nghtwng68 (Posts: 71; Member since: 26 Nov 2009)
The wireless charging is my favorite. Something innovative to mobile phones which of late has been lacking. GO NOKIA!
106. GoBears (Posts: 302; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
The camera is definitely my favorite feature. It's low light capability and image stabilization is fantastic. Certainly would make getting pictures of my 4yr old a lot easier!
108. snowgator (Posts: 3158; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Okay- the screen is beyond amazing- 4.5" is near perfect, the sensitivity is an amazing extra tool, and it is vibrant and pops.
Or maybe Nokia maps installed...
or maybe the support Nokia has shown....
Or maybe Nokia Music.....
109. roshendaman (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
it has the most advanced and awesome display on a smartphone...amazing viewing angles, sharp details,strong brightness output and aqurate colour representation. Another thing i must add is the camera...i tested it out and the results are just amazing...it truelly shines in low lght situations.....and with its bult-in image stabalization, video recording is juat a joy...i hope thats enough.... :)
110. Jonathan41 (Posts: 526; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
The Image Stabilization capabilities are astounding. I am horrible at taking steady photos so, need less to say a phone with a wonderful camera and image stabilization impresses me. It is ever more impressive to me than thishttp://goo.gl/0GBnI and thishttp://goo.gl/BHb6n combined. Even McKayla Maroney is impressedhttp://goo.gl/Vk9Oc
111. cnyte (Posts: 28; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
The camera is my favorite feature because of the optic image stabilization.
112. sucker19r (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Oh yeah! My favorite part of Nokia phones has ALWAYS been the amazing build quality...this one piece body combined with the awesome colors ROCKS! Remember the N85...boom!
113. Johnson21x (Posts: 6; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
The Camera for sure. sharpe stable images at its finest
114. whygoapple (Posts: 3; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
My favorite feature of the Lumia 920 is the wireless charging because it is revolutionary and I've never seen it on any other phone!