Giveaway: Nokia Lumia 920
0. phoneArena 26 Dec 2012, 14:52 posted on
Whaaat's up folks, are you ready for another awesome RadioShack + PhoneArena giveaway? Well, you better be, as we have a brand new and very, very shiny Nokia Lumia 920 for AT&T here for one of you. But that is not all, as we'll pair the Lumia 920 to the classy AUVIO Bluetooth headphones. Now that's what we call a real giveaway here at PhoneArena...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
512. oski305 (Posts: 7; Member since: 19 Dec 2012)
SOME PEOPLE CAL IT BULKY I CALL IT INDESTRUCTIBLETHE QUALITY OF THE BUILD IS GREAT ON THIS PHONE SECOND IS ITS CAMERA BUT OBVIOUSLY EVERYONE KNOWS THAT IT IS GREAT
513. victor.letu (Posts: 6; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
It has to be the wireless charging as it's what sets it apart from the rest of the current high-end phones (well, except nexus 4, but you can't really use lte on att with that)
516. prayerofaltair (Posts: 10; Member since: 01 Feb 2012)
I like the fact that with the lumia line of phones you get a choice of colors. So many manufacturers have switched to the monotone black/white color scheme on their hardware that it's refreshing to see a phone that gives a choice of a palate of colors!
517. Fallin (Posts: 54; Member since: 10 Oct 2011)
I haven't really used the Lumia 920, so I really can't tell you what my favorite feature is. I can tell you what I do like about it. I like the optical image stabilization feature, which allows you to walk and shoot video without the video being all bumpy. I like the idea of how you can rearrange the tiles to your liking. As well as I like the screen tech, so when you have gloves on it will still allow you to use the screen.
518. JesterB (Posts: 16; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
The Camera because when my friends and I are out at night every picture is terrible. A friend of mine has the Lumia 920 and since she bought it we all use her phone for pictures.
520. mcg709 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Dec 2012)
It's hard to select just one favorite feature of the 920.
I think the only competition for the 920 is the iPhone, but IMHO the 920 bests the iPhone and will soon catch up in sales.
Nokia has done an outstanding job in honing the features that I need most in a phone, to wit, best driving directions, best camera, best shock resistance, best charging (wireless), best display, and best voice call clarity. These are the basic phone functions that I depend on every day and noone does it better than Nokia.
The iPhone is also a great phone, but it's just not up to the industry-leading gold standard that Nokia is when it comes to its treatment of the essential phone features.
So my favorite thing has to be Nokia's excellence in the core phone features--the reasons you purchase a phone in the first place.
It's also great now that Nokia has the WP OS with its improved ecosystem.
Nothing but great things ahead for Nokia.
522. xy.george (Posts: 8; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
nokia apps; particularly the augmented reality camera and nokia's transit maps
523. bkzebraphone (Posts: 21; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
The camera because that's one of the selling points & is one of the best.
524. ebubekir26 (Posts: 305; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
the camera, it's pureview , the video recorder is awsome , I saw a couple of video samples in youtube and the quality is just superb
526. cooldudeandlazyboy (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Dec 2012)
The PureView Camera & the super sensitive screen :)
527. ChocoJ (Posts: 10; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
Nokia Maps. Or, I guess as its now known, HERE. hard to beat offline mapping.
529. jeck77 (Posts: 25; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
Hands down that Pureview camera has got to be the best part of the Lumia 920.
530. suavemezie (Posts: 55; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
My best feature is Anti-scratch unibody. I drops my phone a lot, and i often throw my car keys together with my phone, now i am not bothered as my phone will never scratch
531. Digita1Cha0s (Posts: 6; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
the camera for its high quality pictures and OIS
533. sergioosvaldo1 (Posts: 2; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
My favorite thing about the Lumia 920 is the beauty of the design and the slick software it has. Nokia was right to use windows as their os.
534. torr310 (Posts: 288; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
Love the capability of night shots, because that makes it useful!
535. chrisjdon (Posts: 18; Member since: 16 Dec 2011)
My Favorite thing is the Tiles Because they give you an update at a glance without having to open the app.
537. Dr.Phil (Posts: 813; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
The camera is by far the best feature about this phone, along with how smooth it runs on WP8.
538. tyguy829 (Posts: 24; Member since: 30 Mar 2010)
The pureview camera for sure. Have a galaxy nexus now and the camera is awful in low light.
541. mambocream (Posts: 27; Member since: 10 Jun 2011)
How can I pick just one? The screen. Windows Phone 8 (I have WP7 right now). But if I have to choose 1 I would say the camera. I have the Samsung Focus and have been extremely pleased with Windows Phone, however I have a lot of blurry pictures on it. Having great image stabilization like on the Nokia, I can't imagine what else could be better.
544. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2840; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Which is your favorite feature of the Nokia Lumia 920 and why? Answer: There's really too many to pick just one. Great large display, great camera, and at a great price point. It's really no surprise that this is the best WP device out there.
545. stone4262 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Dec 2012)
The best part about the Nokia Lumia 920 is the Nokia apps. Also, I wouldn't mind winning because my Note bricked :(
546. spiner (Posts: 7; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
the camera because of the exallent low light photos
547. rsiders (Posts: 192; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
My birthday is January 3 and this is the perfect phone to capture my daughter's first year of life and the first time she gets to meet her other grandparents.
549. zombieonwar (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Dec 2012)
it is NOKIA and the design is awesome...
550. 6h0st (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Dec 2012)
Simple answer, it's a windows phone. No explanation needed.
552. melan26 (Posts: 12; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
I really love the shape of the Lumia and I'm curious about Windows.
553. N.Reynolds (Posts: 252; Member since: 15 Feb 2011)
I really like the look and colors! Style for sure
554. PeaceB (Posts: 14; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
Finding the features that Mark Cuban claims will crush the iphone5..
556. justinbog10 (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
The live tiles because they really organize your life.
557. jvardon (Posts: 15; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)
I love the Lumia 920's screen!! Large enough to enable to read e-books but not so large as to barely fit in my pocket. Nice and bright and good sunlight legibility for outdoor photos with its amazing camera. Lastly, it's extra sensitive so I can use it in Winter with my gloves on, I know they have capacitive screen enabled gloves but they're never warm enough, not when I've been out jogging for half an hour.
End of story, it's amazing screen!
558. JunitoNH (Posts: 713; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
I really like the camera., great quality.
559. EAnsari247 (Posts: 2; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
I'd have to say the smoothness of the UI & probably the design factor really catches my eye.
560. khizar666 (Posts: 8; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
I really like the wireless charging feature on the device. and u will end up getting the wireless charger for free if u know how to..
561. yugam (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Dec 2012)
I currently.live in sirinagar, India.. its all snow here. We have to wear gloves all the time here. I would love to have nokia lumia 920 for its super sensitive touchscreen :D
563. ms.eve05 (Posts: 3; Member since: 19 Dec 2012)
I love the simple interface and the tiles. I think window phones are much better than androids.
564. fraic0he (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Dec 2012)
my favorite feature of this phone is that it got so many colors to choose from, not just black and white, they also got yellow, cyan, and red. And the live tile is really nice~ i could easily access my apps by just one click.
565. erroct (Posts: 13; Member since: 17 Jul 2012)
I love the tiles and the optical image stabilization
566. fatbunnywalis (Posts: 3; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I Love it for it's camera. i may not be a professional photographer, but i still like taking great pictures saying " yeah, i did that"
567. jdot104 (Posts: 39; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
The design! It's one of the most intriguing phones I've seen in a while. Thanks for the giveaway!
568. alextron (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Dec 2012)
I am definitely jealous of the phone on the Nokia Lumia 920. As a photographer it would be great to carry around a phone with an amazing camera!
571. ckoch125 (Posts: 163; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
The Uniqueness of the phone. People won't get this phone confused for an iphone, it stands out and the colors other than standard black or white, are just the cherry on top
572. chanukyakrazzy4 (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Aug 2010)
I know I can't win this but Nokia Lumia 920 is best mobile that i can't see any other mobile in 2012. I know it was a bulky mobile but it was awesome mobile of 2012. I loved every piece of design in it. It would take a day to explain each of its features. So, the feature that I loved very much is pure view concept on lumia models which a mind blowing concept which is so awesome.