Giveaway: New iPad
0. phoneArena posted on 03 Aug 2012, 08:21
It's once again giveaway time for RadioShack and PhoneArena! We wanted to conclude this three-post giveaway series with something big, and what better gadget for the purpose, we thought, than a brand new, resolutionary iPad...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
118. kaleighc posted on 30 Jul 2012, 11:47 0 0
My iPhone 3GS took a tumble, and is cracked at the side. Luckily it doesn't affect the touch screen, just unsightly. In fact, a part of it must've chipped off. Oh well, contract is up in October, then I'll get the iPhone 5.
119. megadirk posted on 30 Jul 2012, 11:48 0 0
Yes, broke a 3Gs screen and then sold it with the broken screen, did nothing to fix it.
120. RoTheChamp posted on 30 Jul 2012, 11:49 0 0
No I have never cracked a screen on any device.
121. danygandhi posted on 30 Jul 2012, 11:52 0 0
I broke the glass on my iphone 3g 3 years back,I usedwww.missionrepair.com , they provide a similar service to what radioshack provides. I think i paid 117$ including one day shipping. They did an excellent job, i recommended them to some of my friends too.
122. tbritt posted on 30 Jul 2012, 11:53 0 0
Luckily I've never broken a screen. But I have replaced a couple for family members.
123. jalva30 posted on 30 Jul 2012, 11:56 0 0
I broke my screen on my iPhone 4 and I use WERX to fix it. It was fast and easy!! My android tablet is broke and my gfs iPhone 4s so we need to get them fixed!!
124. tech-blast posted on 30 Jul 2012, 11:56 0 0
I always kept my gadgets with care, even my wife tells me that those are my sweet hearts. :)
125. iCandy posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:00 0 0
I have never broken a smartphone screen. Oh please baby please...
126. d2010fos posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:01 0 0
i ordered a screen replace kit and watched how to replace it on youtube
127. smak425 posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:01 0 0
I broke the screen of my first phone, fortunately I didn't repair because its old
128. teacheraec posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:01 0 0
I have never broken a screen on my phone, but if I did there are some local people who fix them for about $50, so I would probably call them.
129. taco50 (banned) posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:01 2 0
I have never broken my screen so I've been lucky.
Ps I've proven to be Apple's biggest fan so I deserve to win this.
130. bangkokbobby posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:02 0 0
I haven't broken the glass on my smartphone. I don't use a bumper or any kind of case...I just treat and handle my phone like it's my precious, little baby...which it is! :)
132. Planterz posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:03 0 0
I broke the screen on my old Xperia A by throwing it at the wall after switching to Verizon. The phone was was an insurance replacement for an SE 910A with a sligly cracked screen.
133. Ubi2447 posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:03 0 0
No. I have never broken the screen on any of my phones.
134. torr310 posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:03 0 0
No, I have not broken the screen. But if I did, I will probably get a new one instead of fixing it.
135. Willbill124 posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:03 0 0
Well i unscrewed the screen off then screwed the screen off of my other phone and put it on the new phone. It was the simple works like a charm.
136. xXMAKESHIFTXx posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:04 0 0
I broke the screen to my phone and let's just say I no longer gave that phone anymore :-(
137. dsawxeceopn posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:05 0 0
I broke the screen of my very first phone in highschool. It was in my pocket and I was rolling around and must have hit it against something. There was really no way to fix it and the phone needed to be replaced. Lukily it was just a Trac Phone and could easily be replaced by a new phone from Wal-Mart.
138. jamrockjones posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:06 0 0
I've never broken a screen on my phones yet... hope it never happens either.
139. pokergator18 posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:06 0 0
mscrrescrren broke bad i had to take all the glass off
141. joseg81 posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:10 0 0
yea a long time ago. it was replaced under warranty.
145. BladePXE posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:18 0 0
I dropped my HTC EVO 4G on the sidewalk in NYC, the phone fell straight on the screen and the screen cracked all over. This happened when a person running down the street slammed into my arm, which was holding the phone. I sent the phone in through insurance and received a brand new unit in 2 days. It was actually pretty easy and fast, but now i am always looking out for people when i hold my cell phone out on the street.
146. mchoudhary117 posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:21 0 0
I have never broken a screen on my phone; however, I did break my sister's screen on her HTC Rezound by accident. Luckily she had an upgrade on her account so I got her a new phone and paid for it. We ended up selling the cracked phone online!
147. Androidey posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:21 0 0
I broke my phones screen but got it replaced by finding a bricked phone (in my case Galaxy gio) and got it transplanted LOL... funny but true :)
148. Jamus posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:22 0 0
I have never broken a screen, but if I do so in the future I will use my Geek Squad protection plan to have it replaced with NO DEDUCTIBLE or additional cost! Hoooah!
149. badfishie posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:23 0 0
I have never broke my screen but my kids have I had to replace the phone...
150. beryleo posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:23 0 0
Never broken a screen. Always used cases, and am not clumsy.
151. requiem posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:24 0 0
broke my galaxy s screen, sent it into to the carrier, and they resent a new one to me
153. thavet posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:28 0 0
Yes I broke my mytouch 4g screen. I dropped it walking down a flight of stairs shattered the screen and the clear plastic hard case. I purchased a replacement screen kit off of amazon and followed the steps on youtube. Ive also replaced a friends iphone 3gs screen and camera sensor.
154. JimmyPop posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:33 0 0
I have been very lucky, in never having broken my screen, but I always carry the carrier insurance, just in case...
156. Samot9 posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:35 0 0
i haven't broke a phone screen but i did brake a psp screen.
To six it i bought a new one off amazon and replaced it myself.
158. joemike80 posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:38 0 0
yeah, i broke the screen on my phone once. i just traveled back in time and stopped myself from breaking it. wish i had heard of that werx before i did though. then i would've used my one trip back in time to like stop hitler or yoko or invest in apple or something. stupid broken screen. sucks.
159. dman72 posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:39 0 0
yes. and i just went to apple and paid for it to get replaced.
160. baza58 posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:40 0 0
I have never broken a screen on any of my devices. Hopefully I will never do.
161. Allister posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:42 0 0
I haven broken phone but never had the tools to fix them.
162. PaulNotFromSweden posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:42 0 0
Yes, I've broken a screen. I used another SII (dead but with a good screen) and swapped the screens.
163. mexico9876 posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:44 0 0
my iphone screen broke so i took it t local tech shop and they fixed it
164. ajaye999 posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:44 0 0
Never had a smartphone with a glass screen. Where I work there are plenty of iPhones though. We found a certified repairman who made the devices look like new. Once saved $400 bucks versus the Apple store.
165. New_Enthusiast posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:50 0 0
I broke the screen on my BlackBerry Storm and I just got a new one through my insurance. I also broke an iPod touch a long time ago and tried to fix that myself. Was going good until the LCD cracked and I got pissed and gave up. Was going to use a replacement kit like this Worx thing though
166. trayes77 posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:50 0 0
Never broke a screen yet, knock on wood. I do everything I can to prevent that from happening. I strap a case onto everything!
167. blowfish posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:52 0 0
No, I have never broken my screen. I guess I'm careful.
168. bstepchin posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:55 0 0
Never broke a screen so far. Always keep my phones in a sturdy case and screen protector from day one to avoid such mishaps.
169. dreign91 posted on 30 Jul 2012, 12:59 0 0
ive never been unfortunate enough to break the screen of any of my phones but i have replaced screens for a couple of my friends
170. 2112jc posted on 30 Jul 2012, 13:04 0 0
Have been lucky enough to never broken a screen, but my wife has broken her share of them.
171. ohdbee posted on 30 Jul 2012, 13:05 0 0
Luckily I have never broken my screen, but I have dropped my phone plenty of times.
172. danielj731 posted on 30 Jul 2012, 13:07 0 0
yes i have broken my screen by shutting my car door on it. Very tragic! I went to a service center near my house, after market one and ended up paying 250 dollars to get the screen on my iphone replaced!!!!!!!!!! better believe that thing is in a case now!!!!
173. cbusnoles posted on 30 Jul 2012, 13:12 0 0
Yes I have, HTC Vivid...and sold it as is on ebay to a fella from Russia...
175. Sakmann67 posted on 30 Jul 2012, 13:17 0 0
I was drunk on St. Patrick's Day, and my old phone fell out of my pocket and I stepped on it. Damn Corned Beef and Green Beer!
176. F07-Chris posted on 30 Jul 2012, 13:20 0 0
I have never broken a screen fortunately. I think I loose my chance to win ;)