Giveaway: Motorola DROID RAZR and DROID BIONIC
0. phoneArena 16 Apr 2012, 05:30 posted on
PhoneArena and RadioShack are giving you the chance to win a brand new Motorola DROID RAZR or Motorola DROID BIONIC! Hop in to get the details...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. pitbullk9 (Posts: 2; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
No, I don't have it anymore. I threw it away a long time ago
3. veevans01 (Posts: 29; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
My 1st cell phone was an LG TM-510. Worked well and had it for a long time. Don't have it anymore because the hinge snapped.
4. mikeyinthecaddy (Posts: 3; Member since: 29 Jun 2011)
Motorola V60S I went through 5 of them in less then a year
6. roscuthiii (Posts: 1602; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I refuse to Facebook so I guess I'm out of the giveaway, but I'll still share my first phone here anyhow. Stationed in Korea back in '99, my first phone was a prepaid G2 phone by Hanwha. The retailer had to write the instructions down in English for me on a post-it to attach to the interior of the flip cover.
Sadly, it did not survive an around-the-world Myung Jin [drunk] bus trip back to my post. Still have it's replacement in storage though.
7. Ray.S (Posts: 235; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)
Please don't post your answers here. You have to post them as comments to this picture: http://www.facebook.com/photo.
php?fbid=10150730122429598&set =a.10150238082179598.333963.95 359254597&type=1
8. PAPINYC (Posts: 1834; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
My first cell phone was through AT&T and it was constructed of a long clothes line with paper cups on either end. And, yes, still used by AT&T; it's their flagship device.
9. mannebhushan (Posts: 3; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Nokia 1209 is My First cell phone and still i am using it along with another Nokia X2 which baught just 1 year back.
10. Tarzan (Posts: 51; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
Another US only giveaway. If I'm willing to pay for shipping would I be able to compete ?
No joke, I'm serious.
11. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5431; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i commented! not telling which one was me though! ;P
12. Invizz (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
My first was Motorola cd920
Still working and i still have it. Just lost my charger :/...
14. moronman66 (Posts: 145; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
Motorola W376g (basically the Motorola RAZR, except with a worse camera, a lot thicker and uglier, and on Tracfone), and I could probably find it if I tried hard enough, but I don't believe it works
15. keabie18 (Posts: 2; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
Motorola Krazr. Wanted to be different and not get the RAZR like everyone else. Still have it.
16. newuser1 (Posts: 61; Member since: 10 Dec 2010)
my firs phone was a very basic phone. I throw it away long time ago.
17. wingedbull79 (Posts: 3; Member since: 01 Mar 2012)
First Phone: NOKIA 6110 and it's been long gone! I need a new phone though!
18. xcasasx (Posts: 24; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
My first phone was the motorola razar oh boy that was the phone to have back in the dayy !:)
19. SirLandry (Posts: 4; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
Samsung SCH-A650! It was an extremely tiny no camera having silver flip phone with the best cell reception I have ever had! I lost that phone twice and it came back to me! One time it fell off the back of my brother's vehicle bumper where I left it and ended up on the interstate while we were on the way from Louisiana back to Alabama and a road worker found it and actually mailed it back to me! One of the hinges was a little damaged but it got me through to my next upgrade!
20. lamaboy (Posts: 6; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
My first phone was a Nokia 5165. I don't have it anymore but I do have one of the changeable faceplates in a junk drawer in the garage!
21. superdib (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
My first phone was the Kyocera Candid for cricket. It's still in my house somewhere.
22. ededic00 (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Dec 2010)
Nokia 252, Still have it. It was a TracFone and I'm pretty sure it didn't have text messaging on it. But I was in middle school and had to have a cellphone.
23. OroO708 (Posts: 12; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
too bad can't join cuz US only again. wanna international giveaway~
anyway my first was nokia N-gage QD. lost it, got stolen in the dormitory.really loved it thou.. ^.^
25. charulo316 (Posts: 10; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
My first phone was a motorola T120 flip phone. i still have it somewhere but it doesnt work.
26. Saamic (Posts: 96; Member since: 20 Feb 2012)
I forgot the name of the company... I think it was audiotech or something like that, lol. It was 5 or 6 years ago.
I threw it away
28. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Too bad I played baseball with my old Tracphone. I'm also getting an consensus that most of started on Tracphone lol
29. a961009 (Posts: 92; Member since: 04 Aug 2011)
So sad that only us residents can join... should I have to buy a airplane ticket to go us from s.korea?
30. jlee10045 (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
I never had a smartphone before because I was in the military... This would be my first one if I win.
33. jshin20567 (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
My first smartphone was the original droid from Motorola. I am still using it and it is a little messed up now... lol
34. jleo33212 (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
It was the Motorola A3100. I am still using it but it is not working very well now... :(
35. sexybear (Posts: 5; Member since: 13 Dec 2010)
1st Phone Auidovox 8900 and no I dont have that POS!
37. solidsnakeduds013 (Posts: 215; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
Both of those phone are lame though
38. dpinal (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
My first was Nokia 5110. Now its not any more with me
39. rocknrider98 (Posts: 3; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
My first cell phone was a Motorola M70A through cellular one in pa which is now at&t. that was about 14 years ago! And i no longer have it lol!
40. MrSaxobeat (Posts: 2; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
My first phone was an Samsung Sgh-T339 I think. I still have it though. In mint.
41. MrSaxobeat (Posts: 2; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
My first phone was an Samsung Sgh-T339 I think. I still have it though. In mint.
42. clavs1 (Posts: 3; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
Nokia bar phone when I was 16 years old, got it all on my own and paid for it myself. (my parents weren't a fan of it, but when my sister turned 14 she got a phone for free ee -_-). I don't have it around anymore. Gave it to my brother as a gift and he lost it.
43. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
My first phone
going back 1991
44. putale (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
I got an old nokia phone that has the antenna sticks out. Nokia 33 something.
hehehe, I also got an old motorola flip phone, no not razr:).
46. Swipper (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
The Kyocera KWC 2135 with Verizon was my first phone back in 2002 during my freshman year of high school. That phone was taken away so often by teachers because it was so thick I couldnt conceal it in my pockets well enough without teachers knowing it. Suprisingly I still have it, I should put it in a time capsule just so some kid can find it be amazed.
47. tungnguyen2311 (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Apr 2012)
i have a Samsung Sph-m300. Still have it after 4 years
48. Cugino2007 (Posts: 8; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
Motorola i730. I found it in a drawer last week.
49. dgray77 (Posts: 16; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
Motorola Timeport was my first phone. Later had a Razr V3M, followed by a Motorola Krave, and currently a Droid X. Still have them all!
50. DontHateOnS60 (Posts: 725; Member since: 20 Apr 2009)
Nokia 3360, and it's still in my closet. I really should get rid of it.
51. vs1979 (Posts: 9; Member since: 13 Jul 2009)
My first phone was with Sprint PCS, Samsung SCH-3500. Do not have it anymore.
52. mrvid (Posts: 65; Member since: 02 Oct 2008)
Old Motorola brick phone, and no it's long gone!
53. iCandy (Posts: 45; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
A qualcomm "thin phone" way back in 2000! Sent back to Sprint for "reuse" a long time ago.