Giveaway: Kindle Fire HD + HTC One V + AUVIO Elite Series headphones
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Dec 2012, 07:55
As promised, we're continuing with the giveaways this month with yet another one made possible by the awesome folks from RadioShack. This week's giveaway will make one of our readers extremely happy thanks to the marvelous bundle we've prepared for them, which includes a smartphone, a tablet and a pair of headphones to make every experience with their new gadgets even better...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
421. uroif posted on 22 Dec 2012, 00:25 0 0
It's a smartphone. Smarter in a smaller. No matter where you are, no matter what you do, it's always beside you.
422. hkstyle posted on 22 Dec 2012, 03:31 0 0
smartphone, easy to pocket and take everywhere. also functions as a phone. I dont really like holding onto stuff, in the pocket they all go!
423. paulandnaomi posted on 22 Dec 2012, 08:18 0 0
A tablet! I don't have much use for a smartphone at the moment, plus I feel more comfortable having the kids use a tablet!
424. mumuksh.koul posted on 22 Dec 2012, 08:30 0 0
smartphone. it is easy to carry always there on the move. it fits your pocket and you can do what ever you want. why to carry heavy when you have everything in small package!!
425. RiseAgainst94 posted on 22 Dec 2012, 12:16 0 0
A tablet, I need a large screen for multimedia and the ability to read books on the go. Playing games and a powerful speaker compliment my love for gaming and music
427. SStewart posted on 22 Dec 2012, 16:56 0 0
I like the bigger size screen so my vote is for the tablet
428. powerforward posted on 22 Dec 2012, 19:22 0 0
A smartphone suits my lifestyle best. It fits right in my pocket and provides access to all the web sites and info I need.
429. desiibab3 posted on 22 Dec 2012, 21:58 0 0
A smartphone is just so much easier to carry around if your every where esle but home...first on a smartphone I can do the basic functions of a phone which call and text and then i can basically do the same things you can do on a tablet...the only downfall is is the smaller screen size
430. ReconFX posted on 22 Dec 2012, 23:04 0 0
A tablet fits my lifestyle currently more than a smartphone. The main reason for this is because I'm not so much on the go as someone in need of cellular service would require a phone functionality in their smart device. Me, on the other hand, only need a smart device working on Wi-Fi. Therefore the more productivity I could employ usinga tablet vs a smartphone would better suit me at the moment.
431. gumpster posted on 23 Dec 2012, 10:51 0 0
I love my Kindle Touch...and I dont own a smartphone. Would love to have a Kindle Fire HD. I use my Kindle so much for specifically reading and love it. Would enjoy a bigger screen and game playing. Thanks so much for the opportunity
432. wonderGirl412 posted on 23 Dec 2012, 16:11 0 0
I like a phone b/c of the smaller size that I can pop it in my pocket
433. I_Slap_Fat_Kids posted on 23 Dec 2012, 20:58 0 0
Smartphone because it fits in my pocket.
434. melan26 posted on 24 Dec 2012, 04:12 0 0
I really like the size of a tablet better than a smartphone.
435. LizzyW posted on 24 Dec 2012, 15:59 0 0
tablet - I love to read and watch movies so I need the bigger screen size
436. gaciego6 posted on 24 Dec 2012, 18:42 0 0
smartphone, nothing better then the world wide wed in the palm of your hand
437. Pewterl31 posted on 31 Dec 2012, 18:29 0 0
Smart phone is more versitle while on the go but around the house a tablet gives the same features but on a larger screen.