Giveaway: Kindle Fire HD + HTC One V + AUVIO Elite Series headphones
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Dec 2012, 07:55
As promised, we're continuing with the giveaways this month with yet another one made possible by the awesome folks from RadioShack. This week's giveaway will make one of our readers extremely happy thanks to the marvelous bundle we've prepared for them, which includes a smartphone, a tablet and a pair of headphones to make every experience with their new gadgets even better...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ajac09 posted on 17 Dec 2012, 07:29 0
sure why not!
Smart phone personally. On the go and the kiddo snit as interested in my phone as much as he is in my tablet so I can spend more time playing with it and less time fighting over the tablet lol
2. brycdavis posted on 17 Dec 2012, 07:29 0
I have the most value with a smartphone...I own a Samsung Tab and hardly use the thing as my phone is always on the ready.
3. Snowx2k5 posted on 17 Dec 2012, 07:33 0
If I had to only have one it would be a smartphone. The tablet would be the icing on the cake, but the phone is something that's always with me.
4. court171 posted on 17 Dec 2012, 07:34 0
For me I would say a smartphone, I'm always on the go and it fits my needs for everything I do now. It's more convenient for me to carry a smartphone that to carry a tablet. Who knows that may change once a groundbreaking tablet comes out because I'm not wowed by any of the tables now.
5. supaman21 posted on 17 Dec 2012, 07:34 0
Smartphone, because at the end of the day, I always have it with me
6. xy.george posted on 17 Dec 2012, 07:37 0
a smart phone because i work 12-hour shifts. im rarely home. a smartphone is more portable than a tablet.
7. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 17 Dec 2012, 07:37 0
smartphone - i carry it around every day ,and use it all the time whether it be taking some random photos or just texting , a tablet for me is alike another thing to carry around
8. deventure posted on 17 Dec 2012, 07:45 0
connectivity, camera, and same resolution screen in a smaller package
9. p0rkguy posted on 17 Dec 2012, 07:46 0
Smartphone, due to portability but the Note 2 is really bringing the two together. If the Note gets any bigger to ~6" with 1920x1200, It would be the best of both worlds.
So I'd rather have the phablet lifestyle.
10. Gingershnaps posted on 17 Dec 2012, 07:47 0
a smartphone fits my lifestyle better. It's much more portable compared to a tablet which makes it fit my daily routine better.
12. emooatetoo posted on 17 Dec 2012, 07:49 0
Smartphone, im on the go frequently and need the mobility provided by cellular network coverage. I can't always count on free wifi to be available.
13. infused posted on 17 Dec 2012, 07:51 0
I have the Galaxy Note, but a phone is always better for me for everyday use. Tablets are great for travel so you don't have to lug around your laptop.
14. youactappalled posted on 17 Dec 2012, 07:52 0
A smartphone fits everything into one device for me. I'm an extreme mobile user and don't have much time behind a computer or to break out the tablet.
15. ibap posted on 17 Dec 2012, 07:52 0
Smartphone. Even the 7" tablets are a little bit big for me to carry with me all the time.
16. kevin_wsy posted on 17 Dec 2012, 07:53 0
A tablet. Because I do a lot of presentation and taking notes and displaying them on the go.
Thanks PA ~
18. nanja posted on 17 Dec 2012, 08:08 0
would love an htc one v, i am a student , who uses laptop more, hence a phoen would be the perfect gift for me
19. Captain_Doug posted on 17 Dec 2012, 08:10 0
A smartphone fits my style best. Something I can take with me anywhere and not be so conscious of its presence. A tablet is too large for me to not worry about it all the time.
20. eyedoc81 posted on 17 Dec 2012, 08:13 0
Smartphone with a big screen - best of both worlds! I love a tablet, but the phone is always with me.
21. pupucy posted on 17 Dec 2012, 08:15 0
Smartphone for sure. More portable, packs more abilities.
22. n0ppw posted on 17 Dec 2012, 08:17 0
I'd have to say that a smartphone fits my lifestyle best. I need to stay in touch for work and a smartphone fills the bill. A tablet is too big to be carrying around while I'm at work.
25. lorenzattractor posted on 17 Dec 2012, 08:24 0
IMO a smartphone. More pocketable and can do nearly everything tablets do nowadays anyway.
26. joseph98 posted on 17 Dec 2012, 08:27 0
Definitely a smart phone but in particular samsung galaxy note 2 with its large screen. Why? Simply because it's easier, more compact & lighter to carry on the go.
27. Desmund posted on 17 Dec 2012, 08:36 0
Smartphone, I can carry it where I want to and it's always in my pocket. Also why pay the high price for a tablet when most phones can do it all and possibly more depending on which phone you get. Plus the extra hassle with a tablet like trying to find a case, and it's something extra to carry.
29. shaljoh posted on 17 Dec 2012, 08:39 0
A nice sized smartphone. Like my galaxy s3. Its th best of both worlds. Not too big. Not to small. Great features. Great performance. Once it gets the premium suite update. It's going to be even more awesome!
30. JojoGo101 posted on 17 Dec 2012, 08:40 0
A Tablet. I prefer a tablet because I don't work and tablet's are great cause I can use it with my younger brother so it's not just for me. I like sharing the wonderful world of the internet. :)
32. true1984 posted on 17 Dec 2012, 08:43 0
i would say a tablet due to the fact that i can still survive without a smartphone and traditional phones can give off a wifi signal. so either way i can still connect to the web
33. ajhall62 posted on 17 Dec 2012, 08:46 0
Smartphone most of the time.When I read,I use a tablet.
34. polograph posted on 17 Dec 2012, 08:48 0
I own both a smartphone and a tablet, but the smartphone fits my lifestyle just because I carry it all the time and use it for every 30 minutes at least!
36. aquariumdude posted on 17 Dec 2012, 08:57 0
Probably a smartphone as the smaller size is easier to carry around. A bigger screen from a tablet would probably only benefit me at home so a smartphone is best!
37. tbald3 posted on 17 Dec 2012, 09:03 0
A tablet is one thing I still need to add to my collection of things that I havent used.
38. rcarr37 posted on 17 Dec 2012, 09:07 0
Tablet for me. Watching videos and surfing the net is easier with a larger screen.
39. danwager posted on 17 Dec 2012, 09:07 0
It is close for me, but the smart phone probably wins. It is always with me, easier to use in most situations (especially when traveling on a bus or other public transportation).
40. Exile SS posted on 17 Dec 2012, 09:09 0
Definitely a smartphone. I find that they have plenty of detail and large enough screens (especially my Note II) that watching movies, Youtube, or editing pictures are easy enough. A tablet also doesn't really do anything better than a smartphone can. Any high end tablet can be matched or beaten by a high end smartphone in terms of processing power, memory, etc...
42. jmonteiro829 posted on 17 Dec 2012, 09:20 0
I'm always on the go... need something that I can toss in a pocket! Plus taking pics is not easy with a tablet(Also doesn't look good). Smartphone all the way!
43. peter2music posted on 17 Dec 2012, 09:22 0
I need both of them, tablet for reading, phone for calling and music
44. hatland25 posted on 17 Dec 2012, 09:23 0
Smart phone works better for me because i can just slip it in my jeans
45. sdadolf posted on 17 Dec 2012, 09:23 0
For me aSmartphone fits my needs better. I need something that can fit in my pocket for travel,,,A tablet does not do it for me.
47. mikemo posted on 17 Dec 2012, 09:24 0
smartphone would be the one. it's much easier to carry than a tablet.
48. tahirgholizadeh posted on 17 Dec 2012, 09:26 0
smart phone because im always on the move and its smaller and more compact....but it has to be a large phone
49. Planterz posted on 17 Dec 2012, 09:28 0
I can't fit a tablet in my pocket, nor can it make phone calls, so a smartphone is my constant companion. But I still want a tablet (a Nexus 7 is in my near future) for entertainment.
50. NAYNAY7566 posted on 17 Dec 2012, 09:29 0
I FEEL A SMARTPHONE BETTER FITS MY LIFE STYLE AS I NEED MY PHONE AND INTERNET AT THE SAME TIME. iF I HAD JUST A TABLET I WOULD HAVE TO CARRY BOTH.
51. Fallin posted on 17 Dec 2012, 09:31 0
Smartphone for me. I need it for Exchange for work, then making calls to talk to my wife. I use my tablet but I need my smartphone more.
52. FeloniousBoxer posted on 17 Dec 2012, 09:31 0
At the moment I prefer a smart phone. we have an ipad and I just do not use it very much. Honestly, it's too big to take with me wherever I go, but a smartphone is great!
I just need one in the 4 to5 inch screen range. That way I can actually read the information on the screen but still put it in my pocket.
53. shazam posted on 17 Dec 2012, 09:41 0
A smartphone, because it's my portable communication option when not on my laptop. Then again never spent much time with a tablet, so.... if I win, maybe I'd know better.
54. BREvenson posted on 17 Dec 2012, 09:42 0
Though I don't own one (yet), a tablet seems to work better for me. Smartphones can do so much these days, but I can feel comfortable with a device (that is usually no bigger or heavier than a hardcover book) that can handle everything I would want to do, from games to music, from movies to internet. I would probably still have a phone, but maybe just a basic talk and text phone; my tablet would handle everything else...and I could work that out pretty well.
55. menny07 posted on 17 Dec 2012, 09:47 0
A tablet fits better my lifestyle. I am currently in college, and it would be great because I need to do a lot of research for my essays and such.
56. ademasi posted on 17 Dec 2012, 09:48 0
Personally a tablet. The bigger screen makes it more comfortable to browse phone arena.com :)
57. Despyse posted on 17 Dec 2012, 09:48 0
Smartphone. It works better, and I pretty much have it at all times. So it's always there when I need it. Tablets haven't been completely adopted by app developers, so not yet...
58. T.Shaper posted on 17 Dec 2012, 09:48 0
Smartphone. You can't beat portability and there isn't much that a laptop can do that a phone can't nowadays. Although it would be nice to replace the o'l laptop with a tablet someday.
59. cnyte posted on 17 Dec 2012, 09:49 0
A smartphone suit my life style. My smartphone is an all-in-one device and is alway with me no matter where i go.
60. Johnson21x posted on 17 Dec 2012, 09:50 0
Fits my life style better would be a smartphone. Just as capable as a Tablet but easier to carry around and make phone calls.