Giveaway: HTC One X+
0. phoneArena 22 Nov 2012, 09:32 posted on
And just like that, it's giveaway time once again at PhoneArena. Thanks to the cool people at AT&T, we're able to bring you a brand new HTC One X+ unit, and we're telling you, folks, this handset is a super-cool...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
480. Jackweed (Posts: 5; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Build quality, crisp clear display, and htc builds great phones
481. TA-21 (Posts: 20; Member since: 22 Oct 2012)
Hay everybody which one do you prefer HTC One X+ or Google Nexus 4 ???
483. Tre-Nitty (Posts: 462; Member since: 16 Nov 2010)
What I like is the quad core + fifth low power core that kicks into full gear when needed! That's not only cool but innovative in its own right.
484. valapsp (Posts: 491; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
Been far from HTC for a while. Love to have one.
485. antimatter (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
absolutely love HTC phones, just wish they were more popular than Samsung's & the One X+ looks awesome.
486. nexus (Posts: 8; Member since: 02 Aug 2012)
Happy thanksgiving everybody! I'm thankful for this giveaway and my favorite thing about the one x+ is the stunning display. It is hands down the best on any phone(I haven't seen the dna yet). Chooooooose me! Thanks again!
490. ucancallmenickk (unregistered)
The Beats Audio!!!
492. moronman66 (Posts: 160; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
The fact that, despite having "only 1GB of RAM", it looks to run perfectly smooth, even with the memory hogging HTC Sense :) I say only 1GB like it's a bad thing, but it's not at all.
493. inertiatic (Posts: 31; Member since: 29 May 2012)
The quad core processor, 64gb storage and the looks.
494. mark0830 (Posts: 10; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
I like the memory upgrade, the hertz upgrade, the red accents and most of all...JELLY BEAN...
495. edk15 (Posts: 5; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
The absolutely brilliant screen and large internal storage.
496. orlandonic77 (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
I'm just waiting to get a new cellphone cause I'm out the contract and I love this phone
498. tywanjames (Posts: 20; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
I like the fact that it will be free once I win it.
499. canyoudigit489 (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 May 2012)
the screen...soo nice. also digging the red accents. pretty fresh.
501. krafty1 (Posts: 3; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Please enter me! I love the storage size on this device!
502. dchacons (Posts: 8; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
The amazing display!!!! and of course is an HTC :D
503. attonexplus (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Sense 4+
2100 mah battery
tegra 3 quad core
64 gb internal memory
1024 mb ram
8 MP camera
1.6 mp front facing camera
504. dwagner8 (Posts: 9; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
4.7" screen. Perfect size. 312ppi LCD-2. Good quality. Fast processor. Good camera. And probably the best part. Jelly Bean!
505. CoveyD (Posts: 8; Member since: 04 Nov 2012)
I love that it's a very powerful device that At&T needs in their ine up, also that beautiful 1.7ghz chip and internal 64,and yay for jelly bean!
506. bstepchin (Posts: 20; Member since: 13 Dec 2010)
I know this is probably a less likely response, but I honestly love that HTC puts beats audio in their devices, including the One X+. I have an HP laptop with beats, and it sounds so much better than my HP without beats did. Happy Thanksgiving all!
507. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5674; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
if i won this i'd give it to a friend that is having the worst luck with her Captivate Glide and i think she'd LOVE the gorgeous 720p SLCD-2 Display and that really good Camera it has. o:
508. lightninman (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
I travel a lot, so the large screen is perfect to watch movies on, browse the web, etc.
509. crazymonkey05 (Posts: 162; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
Well I think this is truly a beast among phones I love all the features as they currently demolish my current phone which is a Sony Ericsson xperia play but the best part of the one x + is the quad core CPU mmmmmmm.....
510. steven252000 (Posts: 64; Member since: 10 Feb 2010)
What's not to like? It's an HTC (awesome build quality) and it has quad core (super fast). It is a win win.
511. thedk10 (Posts: 2; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
That 64GB of memory with lte! More companies need to put more storage in the devices like this
512. beartech (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
Love the 4.7 inch display
Quad core processor oh behave
64Gb of memory to store my memories away
Stylish Carbon Black polycarbonate body so I dont need a fancy case
8Mp camera for pics 1080p video damn this phone is sick
Apple is what people want, Samsung makes people talk
But im a htc guy I just want the htc one x+
513. ScelesticSteve (Posts: 26; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I love the new processor and the way the 5th core works for newer battery saving technology. Plus, it's so thin you can easily put it in your pocket and not be bothered by the phone taking up so much room!
514. arenapirate (Posts: 14; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
The display, camera, & the slick polycarbonate design make the HTC one x+ a winner.
516. BlindTurtle (Posts: 4; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
The fifth core and the f2.0 lens are good features...
518. techguy22 (Posts: 227; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
htc got display. its too amazing.
520. KayPhl (Posts: 15; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
I love beats audio, and great battery life.
521. samomamo (Posts: 2; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
The Htc one X+ is the sleeping beauty that is not getting attention even in At&t stores. Every store I walked in ether they didn't know about it or cluless that they had it in stock. It was even on display Black Htc One X+ with HTC one x info and price. Unbelievable how this stupid people work at this stores that its their jobs to know what they have and what they are selling.
524. VebbX (Posts: 41; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
That you can say it has A Nvidia prosessor with 12 qrapich cores, and that it only uses the required cores when needed!
526. zupermario (Posts: 7; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I like the internal storage capacity, and Jellybean out the box!
530. phanboi (Posts: 4; Member since: 04 Nov 2012)
What I like most about the HTC One X+ is the design
531. vishu9 (Posts: 252; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
The beautifully carved polycarbonate body along with that gorgeous screen and the beast of a quad core processor make the HTC One x+ one sexy desirable phone. Would live to have it! And it comes with JellyBean out of the box, no less!
534. fmx220 (Posts: 3; Member since: 29 Oct 2010)
I like the speedy quad-core processor and 64 gb of storage!
536. abeauchamp (Posts: 10; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
What is not to like about the HTC One X+ LTE everthing is good,, and HTC make best phones....:)
539. 72aiden (Posts: 3; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
I like how the capacitive buttons at the bottom are red instead if white.