Giveaway: HTC One X+
0. phoneArena 22 Nov 2012, 09:32 posted on
And just like that, it's giveaway time once again at PhoneArena. Thanks to the cool people at AT&T, we're able to bring you a brand new HTC One X+ unit, and we're telling you, folks, this handset is a super-cool...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
359. GTEmpire (Posts: 2; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
I like the look and the Sense UI of the phone, and the specs are pretty amazing with a great 64GB of memory. A powerful phone!
360. mdolphins9998 (Posts: 7; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
First I would like to say that I am an HTC head!!!! I like the 4.7 inch screen size because it reminds me of my HTC HD2, yet much improved of course, I like the fact that it has an S-LCD 2 screen, I love the speed of its Quad core, 1700 MHz processor because as I said Iam still using the HD2 and I am running Android version 4.1.2 on it. With this phone can do so much more because to me it is a super hyped up version of my HTC HD2 which I love, and if I get this phone I can stay with HTC because My carrier T-mobile don't have this phone which sucks. The F2.0 camera kicks butt cheeks too lol, and the fact of it being 8 megapixels is the truth!!!!
361. rakeshkhabiya (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
for that awesome diaplay and design :-)
363. masterchina (Posts: 54; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
Quad-core, jellybean, 64gb of memory and an awesome screen. Beats this crappy ass skyrocket, I have been using!
364. Cinnamon (Posts: 87; Member since: 16 Jun 2011)
I love the processor and the internal storage! Also the the design still keeps the sexiness.
365. ix3ph09 (Posts: 4; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
The fact that its a Quad core clocked at 1.7 ghz and that its HTC of course!
366. vantenkiest (Posts: 308; Member since: 20 Apr 2011)
its a work horse. this devices is one of the best on AT&T. I wish i had more HTC devices but sadly i havent had the chance. i Know HTC Sense just makes sense. its intutive and thats something i need
367. jamaladam (Posts: 13; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
That beautiful screen and the 64GB of storage space make this an awesome smartphone to own. 64GB is about 16GB less than what I have on my laptop, which is ridiculous but it would mean that I can put a lot of things on the phone including music, photos, documents, games, movies, books, etc. It would be the mobile powerhouse for me.
368. ellishyman22 (Posts: 3; Member since: 29 Oct 2011)
I love the refinements that come with android 4.1!
369. EME892 (Posts: 2; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
I like the tegra 3 quadcore with Jelly Bean project butter will make for a super fast and snappy phone :) would love to have a phone that DOESNT lag or freeze.
371. rcarr37 (Posts: 2; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
I love that awesome screen and the fact that it has 64 GB of storage space.
372. jordannike2012 (Posts: 9; Member since: 18 May 2012)
I love the design, the display and the quadcore :)
373. eagles (Posts: 2; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
i am really love this phone.
and i hope that i win
376. MercilessLTD (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
The processing power. The quad-core (4+1) clocked at a whopping 1.7 GHz, yet it also has LTE! And it's on my favorite network, AT&T!
377. neoimpulse (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
The thing i like best about the HTC One X + is the beautiful display!
378. jli5att (Posts: 6; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
I currently work at an indirect retailer for at&t and honestly the first version of the phone, the One X had terrible battery life and would freeze up- based on customer feedback. Now with the the One X +, literally everything is much smoother and the phone itself feels well built. The battery seems to last as long as the S3 with the same amount of usage. Im going to be honest, I worked for at&t for about 4 years and I have received way more from my customers than from my own employer. Not that I have a problem with that, but it would be nice to get something from at&t even though its not directly through them haha.
380. nilu_swtu (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
I have to first say tht i adore the sleek look it has with quad-core processor with added storage and power saving capabilities. I would have to say everything i need in one its like having computer with superb cam quality and audio..awesome gadget i would say better than One X.
381. bernard689 (unregistered)
What i love about the phone is its ability to adapt. From the One X to he One X+ the phone has grown, some people over look the little things like the front facing camera which is now 1.6 MP, or the processor which is 1.7 GHz. I mean the phone is AMAZING. I would be honored to have one.
382. bernard689 (unregistered)
What i like about the phone is its ability to adapt. From the Htc One X to the X+ the phone has grown. people may over look he small things like the new 1.7GHz processor , or the new 1.6MP front camera but those are the first of many changes that make this amazing phone even better, and i would be honored to have this phone.
383. redrooster13 (Posts: 107; Member since: 20 Feb 2012)
I love the fact that it has 64GB of memory for me to store all my music and photos on. I also would love it's quad core processor for playing state-of-the-art games.
384. CelluJoe (Posts: 5; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
64GB of internal memory sounds nice, escecially with no MicroSD slot.
385. tech-blast (Posts: 17; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
I love to have one of HTC top of the line before Holiday!!!!! Bring it to me.
387. pokestory1 (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
the amazing display, it's large, accurate, amazing, clear, and great.
389. shinywindow (Posts: 162; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
I NEED IT SOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!! MY PHONE IS AN OLD FLIP PHONE WITH "CINGULAR" STILL BARELY LEGIBLE ON IT!!! CAN YOU SAY SANTA CLAUS NEEDS TO GIVE A GIRL AN UPGRADE!!!!!! PLEASE PHONE ARENA, BRING ME INTO 2013 THE RIGHT WAY, THE HTC ONE X + WAY!!!
390. e-vince (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Nvidia Tegra paired with LTE means I can download my gi-normous Tegra Zone games faster than I can @ home. Combined with that insanely gorgeous display makes the one x plus a real triple threat. Do you think they collaborated with Q from 007 to design this phone?
392. donpiero278 (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
I would love this phone for it's big S-LCD 2 screen & the Nvidia Tegra 3 quad core processor, graphic dedicated powering such beauty, bringing along power and speed to it!! This would be a great media phone and it's fast 4G LTE, definitely unbeatable!!!
394. kozza3 (Posts: 663; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
Love the camera but mostly design, its top notch baby!
395. Brendan126 (Posts: 14; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
I already own the HOX ATT and I love everything about it! However, the new 2,100 battery will definitely be a selling point. Also, the 64GB of built in storage. HTC take my money!
396. rjrkim (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
This phone would excel at playing games, and I could install as much games as I want with its huge storage space. Plus, the screen is ginormous and glamorous to look at.
397. Roc2000 (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Just ONE? LOL Awesome Display...no wait...Jelly Bean...no wait.....Quad core...Yeah Def the QUAD CORE!!!!
398. Neilio (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
What I like most about the X+ is that HTC has put in a bigger processor, more RAM, bigger battery. I also think that loading JB is a great idea. The original X+ is already a beast of a phone, but with these new upgrades... Samsung is going to go home crying to mom.
399. RomeoJDR (Posts: 242; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
Premium look and feel to match its premium internals...Take 'note' Samsung
400. schecter7 (Posts: 99; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
With T4 clocked at 1.7 GHz, 64 GHz internal storage and 2100mAh battery, This one is a true upgrade over original HOX. Since it's a pretty early upgrade, I'm in for a free one :P.
401. rusthawk (Posts: 5; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
I like the display and the quad core processor. thank you!
402. animan (Posts: 3; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
I love how it uses one core for everyday apps but quad core for gaming app and I love the nvidida tegra 3 1.7 ghz processor
404. fubar (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
I would like to give the OneX+ a spin over the DNA right now. The specs are almost the same,except the OneX+ will have more storage and be slightly more pocketable.
406. jdang92 (Posts: 3; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Loving the carbon black, the increased memory capacity and battery life!
407. TechnoLaker (Posts: 3; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I just love the unibody design in black and the screen is amazing. Now that it has a bigger battery I'm in!
408. 72aiden (Posts: 3; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
I have the international One X, which has a quad-core processor as well, with only 32 Gigs of memory and no LTE connectivity. I like the idea that the One X+ ties these things together, with it's 4G LTE connection, 64 gigs of internal storage, and the 1.7 GHz quad-core processor to run the super smooth (so I've read) Android 4.1 Jellybean. This would be a very nice upgrade.
410. Ronoc039 (Posts: 27; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
Its the one x on steroids! whats not to like...
411. rkmsnps (Posts: 11; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
I love the build quality of the phone. Ofcourse Driod DNA is even better looking:)
414. jgermia (Posts: 18; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
I like the phone overall... everything is good except the memory. You get only 10GB of usable space and theres no sd clod. International version is good since it comes with 64gig memory
415. mdhlk88 (Posts: 10; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
I think the best part is the display. However, a bigger battery would definitely help
416. zonam (Posts: 20; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
For me its the sense UI... Somehow I find the stock android UI very boring and unattractive. Though the sense UI is heavy, it gives good user expericene.
417. nazgul (Posts: 21; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Quadcore processing power + jelly bean = awsome
418. philly029 (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
I have the One x and love it but I got it and then the one x+ was announced a couple days later!I
419. alj34 (Posts: 38; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
I love the impressive processor - power baby!