Giveaway: HTC One X+
0. phoneArena 22 Nov 2012, 09:32 posted on
And just like that, it's giveaway time once again at PhoneArena. Thanks to the cool people at AT&T, we're able to bring you a brand new HTC One X+ unit, and we're telling you, folks, this handset is a super-cool...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
298. nansents (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I like the 4.7 in screen, the camera pixel level as well as the camcorder. Its great the device is rocking android 4.1 and the hardware is great as well. The only thing I dislike is the pixel density of the screen although viewing pictures and movies are just fine. Overall a 9 for me out of 10. The best feature has to be LTE but that only applies to certain area's and in my case I could surely make use of this device.
299. nansents (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
whoa I didn't know the storage was 64gb, just another kicker!
300. marknoriega (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 Nov 2012)
Best part of the HTC ONE X+ is the quad core processor and its looks.
304. smokey18 (Posts: 7; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
i love the screen technology and the processor plus i think the UI is sweet
308. c1nnamon (Posts: 11; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
I like that it has 64GB of internal storage!
310. afnanrahman (Posts: 15; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
I love the fact that there is a quad-core processor. Also the over clicked 1.7GHz processor also makes it my favorite.
312. danimartinez95 (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
Its good processor and screen. but mostly it's FREE
316. pathmarkpolice (Posts: 102; Member since: 05 Feb 2009)
Increased storage space and a bigger battery. HTC took an awesome phone and made it even better!
317. Twisted247 (Posts: 282; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
Sense 4+ coupled with jelly bean on a quad core platform clocked at 1.7ghz... killer package! I'll take one please and thank you.
318. justin1001 (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I want a one x+ for that extra storage over my one x and for that awesome new overclocked tegra 3. It's just an amazing piece of technological art
320. rayjones09 (Posts: 149; Member since: 16 Dec 2010)
I like that 64 GB of memory for that price point. That's pretty good
322. beasteator (Posts: 7; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
The screen and processor and software and GAH! I WANT :)
324. Hemlocke (unregistered)
There are a lot of things to like about the HTC One X+, but the best thing about this phone is the fantastic screen. The screen's icons seem to be right at the surface of the glass, the colors are vivid, and the display is bright with great viewing angles.
325. tiara6918 (Posts: 1945; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
The first time I saw the one x, only one word came in to mind and it was "amazing". Now, htc made an even better version with the one x+. The polycarbonate unibody design was just wonderful arranged with the color combination of white and black with those hot and sizzling red buttons. The hd super lcd 2 display with corning gorilla glass 2 makes a perfect viewing experience. I'm sure with the one x+ you won't have any lags at all in your smartphone since it is equipped with a beastly 1.7ghz quad core processor and a mind blowing 64gb internal memory that will insure you plenty of space. Htc sense makes you feel one with your phone as it has offers a very pleasing experience that no other has ever done before.
326. SweeneyTodd (Posts: 5; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
I love its design, internal memory and htc interface
327. giulio (Posts: 5; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
htc one x+ compared to a htc one x is like sg s3 compare to sg s2. same cool look but with supercharged processor and graphic,better sound on loudspeaker,black in color,jelly bean in the "box", exeptional gaming experiences, camera ,display,shape and most of everything is an HTC with a signature !! QUALITY THAT YOU CAN FEEL IN YOUR HAND !
330. Jnunez290 (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
There is absolutely nothing more attractive than this phones design.
331. megadirk (Posts: 33; Member since: 28 Jul 2011)
64gb of internal storage and Jelly bean out of the box, yes please.
332. Pandasaurus12 (Posts: 2; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
The awesome polycarbonate build quality on the phone!
333. jdang92 (Posts: 3; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Sense has always been the beautiful but sluggish UI skin of android. Now with the new S4 Pro chipset, and increased RAM, it can fly with the best of them...in style.
336. GeekMovement (Posts: 2010; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I find the display and the design to be outstanding. Striking. And the fact that it is on at&t is perfect for my friend who is switching to this carrier very soon.
337. htcEVOlution (Posts: 4; Member since: 23 Sep 2012)
What I like about the HTC One X+...
For ONE it is an HTC device (I currently own a HTC EVO 4G and love it!)
Secondly, that BIG screen. (It's just so beautiful!)
338. Adianshadows (Posts: 66; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
the screen and the HTC build quality of course!!!
339. meagta (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I love the amazing build quality, the quad-core processor that keeps everything running smooth and effortlessly, and the display's perfect size.
341. andynaija (Posts: 673; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
I like how beautiful HTC Sense 4+ looks on the 4.7 in. HD high pixel density screen
342. miltam (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I would love of these phones because the size of the screen is great for reading and my eyes are not what they used to be . Thanks Geoff
343. CaptainCool (Posts: 8; Member since: 16 Oct 2011)
I love the HTC One X+ because of it's amazing display! It's 64gb of memory is a pretty close second though.
344. thienson (Posts: 8; Member since: 09 Oct 2012)
I like the internal 64GB of storage...hope everyphone will have more in the future!
345. tinyokie (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
The display, and he large memory is awesome
346. _V3n0M_ (Posts: 6; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
the screen is amazing, as is the quad-core Tegra processor powering the phone!
347. tq3866 (Posts: 25; Member since: 20 Jan 2011)
I have the one x but the one thing that makes this phone better is the space! 16 gb is nothing, Im always deciding what to keep and delete :/ Also it has 4.1, who knows when we'll get that update.
348. young0ne (Posts: 20; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
Not a bad phone one of the best mobile gaming processor. to date this is one top tier model on AT&T got to love it!!!!!
349. Socialite (Posts: 4; Member since: 05 Sep 2011)
I love the overall design of the phone. The processor is also great and Htc's UI is one of my favorites...
350. tvsantiago (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Jul 2010)
I like the fact that finally they were able to bring the tegra quad core together with LTE to the US. That, and the huge increase to 64 GB is just awesome...
351. niteryda8 (Posts: 19; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
The fact it had a quad-core processor is awesome, the polycarbonate uni-body is also pretty amazing, but it's loaded with jelly bean right out the gate with the newest sense ui and 64 gb of storage....hell yeah I want that. Hook it up Phone Arena.
352. ilovetheonex (Posts: 2; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
what i like most is that 1.7 tegra 3 processor that just makes the phone a spectacular phone and combined with 4.1 JB is just top notch
353. Allister (Posts: 11; Member since: 14 Dec 2010)
I really like the larger amount of interal memory in this device,
355. sportsinger75 (Posts: 71; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
My favorite thing about the One X + is the gorgeous Super LCD 2 display!
356. gwobbles (Posts: 3; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
What I like EXACTLY the MOST about the HTC One X+ is freaking everything. 1.7Ghz tegra 3, crazy awesome display, 64 gigs of memory, 8 mega pixel camera with amazing features, what's not to love?
357. erikiksaz (Posts: 161; Member since: 22 Apr 2010)
The screen! The very first time I saw a One X screen I thought it was a fake display model. The thing just looked so real it was fake, hah.
358. pradeepd (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
Screen, Camera and of course HTC professional build. Need one seriously.