Giveaway: HTC One X+
0. phoneArena 22 Nov 2012, 09:32 posted on
And just like that, it's giveaway time once again at PhoneArena. Thanks to the cool people at AT&T, we're able to bring you a brand new HTC One X+ unit, and we're telling you, folks, this handset is a super-cool...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
237. zztopcopy (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I would like to have a phone with quad core processor and jelly bean
238. projektorboy (Posts: 10; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
The onboard storage on the OneX+ really, really sells me. I'm glad someone stepped up and gave an Android device a legit amount of space to keep stuff. In the face of aggressive data caps, onboard storage helps so much!
239. The_Innovation (Posts: 562; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
I like the fact that this powerful beast of a phone, is part of a free giveaway at Phone Arena.
241. pocketdrummer (Posts: 20; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
The larger internal capacity!
Coming from an old iPhone 3GS, I feel as though the other android options are sorely missing this storage capacity. How can I feel good about my new device if it has half the storage of my dino-phone?
The HTC One X looks like it would be a fantastic replacement. All the benefits of moving to an open market without the sting of losing storage. What's not to like? :D
242. Snapdragon (Posts: 4; Member since: 07 Sep 2012)
Brilliant, vibrant, realistic colors from a SLCD2 screen. Powerful, quadcore chipset with a streamlined Sense 4.0 and Android 4.1, yet power saving at the same time due to a fifth, little core, and an extra 300 mAh for a total of 2100 mAh. Polycarbonate, unibody design lined with matte for an elegant soft feel and durability. Augmented storage for harcore users. Resounding Beats Audio to enhance musical experiences. Unique, different from everything else that everyone is using. Quietly Brilliant.
243. luongjiin (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 Nov 2012)
What's not to like about the Quad-Core processor, beautiful screen, and HTC's sturdy design quality?
247. hootiewales (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
They took the best parts of the original One X and made it better. Even with the new quad core and Jelly Bean, the best part of the One X+ is 64 GB of storage on a phone with a $200 price point!
251. candmgregg (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I am digging the 1.47 Ghz processor. CRAZY fast.
252. Gamr425 (Posts: 11; Member since: 10 May 2012)
The jaw dropping display, sharper than an Amoled HD and more colorful than an IPS display. Also IMO it has the perfect size at 4.7"
254. Arthur (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I really like how it's made by HTC. Many people would disagree, but I still think that HTC is one of the best phone makers out there. Therefore, any high-end phone made by HTC is the best for me!
255. doonroy (Posts: 10; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I love HTC one X+ for the following reasons:
1. I am Taiwanese!! And HTC is a Taiwanese company. Add-Oil HTC!
2. HTC sense's interface is much more appealing to me than Samsung. Samsung might have cool features, but the design is just appealing in my eyes
3. The design of the phone
259. jaoowolabi (Posts: 201; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
Either the quad core processor or the bigger battery, because who doesn't want a phone thats faster or last longer?
260. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
ITS A HTC!! and also I love the design of HTC, as well as sense for its cool feel and useful widgets :)
261. anthonymbaldwin (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
im hoping to get the device so that i can get rid of the iphone 4s but im excited to get rid of the small screen and slow processor id love to rock the new phone!!
262. rchrdrdr (Posts: 5; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
There is no ONE thing I like most about the HTC One X+. It's great technology all wrapped up inside a nice quality body. It's a complete package.
263. samnote (Posts: 33; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
htc is the best phone maker. i'm alway big fan of htc. I currently had htc one x, htc vivid, htc hd2, and htc touch pro2
264. PiroDroid (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I like the Display and the Quad core processor, also i do enjoy the Beats audio intergration.
265. ajaye999 (Posts: 8; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Finally a phone that has everything in one package. Awesome screen, build quality, processing speed, latest software, and best of all . . . . STORAGE CAPACITY. I seriously considered the One x but the limited space and no SD slot was a turn off. Still no SD but the space available MORE THAN MAKES up.
266. aquariumdude (Posts: 40; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
I will say I love the fact it comes with jellybean, has a huge amount of storage, and the monster quad core processor! Very cool and awesome.
267. worworwor (Posts: 8; Member since: 22 Jan 2012)
More speed. More storage. More battery life. A mighty 1.7GHz quad-core processor, 64GB of storage and longest-lasting battery.
268. Maz0829 (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
The camera is my favorite part of this phone, its not the best on the market but after tinkering with my roommates One X, I've been eyeing up this phone so that I can take pictures and not have to worry about a lag with the camera shots. I've missed too many opportunities with my HTC Inspire to count!
269. kylengai (Posts: 5; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
the quad-core processor make it amazing fast!!!
270. shnibz (Posts: 155; Member since: 18 Sep 2011)
Overall build quality! I have really come to appreciate HTC in that department after having a Samsung for the past year
271. bigdawg23 (Posts: 382; Member since: 25 May 2011)
The vast improvement to a Quad Core and Memory.
272. TecjunkeWizKid (Posts: 2; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
The 1.7ghz quad-core tegra 3 chip is what I want to try the most in the new OneX+ but I was once a huge htc fan and I need a phone from them that will help me get that love back again!!!
273. aron7 (Posts: 5; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I'm torn between the design and the camera as my favorite aspect of the One X+. Actually, I take that back. Literally everything about this phone is amazing.
274. nodnarb (Posts: 31; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
My favorite part of the HTC One X+ is the the 1700MHz quad core processor! I also really like the upgrade of internal memory to 64GB. A great feature for holding my music, pictures and videos, being that it is not expandable.
275. admiralsilver (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
Probably the quad core Tegra 3 processor. That plus LTE is an awesome combo!
277. TheRequiem (Posts: 157; Member since: 23 Mar 2012)
The original HTC ONE X was my favorite phone ever, then someone stole it. I would love to have another one of these since I am using an old iPhone now that I cant stand. Ill tell you what, I would ensure it never gets stolen again!
278. bigstrudel (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
For me its got to be the camera on this thing. It launches in an instant and snaps faster than any other phone on the market bar none.
280. gbaby1211 (Posts: 6; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Its not apple. I kid I kid. Gotta say im stoked about excess RAM i have an evo lte at the moment on 1 gb of ram and we are switching to AT&T. I'm stoked. This should fix a lot of lag on the device.
281. mjburn84 (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Screen size + Jelly Bean + 1.7 Ghz quadcore + LTE + 64GB memory.... I am not seeing one category that doesn't scream "top of class". Three words: Sign... Me... Up!
282. Dr.FadOoO (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
Great build quality,,Quad core & Jellybean...It's a winner
283. Despyse (Posts: 2; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
That 64GB of storage! And the design is top notch.
286. TechnoLaker (Posts: 3; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I love this phoneI am so ready to move on from Iphone. Just wanted Jellybean and the bigger battery this is the phone for me
287. tkrich21 (Posts: 4; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
I love AT&T! I've been with them for the past 12 years and I can't say that I couldn't be happier! I love HTC and 64GB with this unit is definitely impressive! I'd love to get my hands on one!
288. harhis23 (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Aside from being one of the monster phones in the market today, I love the fact that HTC didn't rush device. Or at least, it leaves to the expectation that the Taiwanese manufacturer released this device with top-notch quality.
289. torr310 (Posts: 388; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
The HTC quality is what it counts the most!
290. dvu206 (Posts: 3; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
I love the design and the screen! its just awesome!
293. morecaffeine (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I think I would dump my entire music collection on it just because I could. 64gb is BEEEEEAUTIFUL!
294. ajape (Posts: 5; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
What I like the most about the One X+ is that it comes with the battery that the original One X should have had, and thus is finally a perfect phone for ALL tastes, including heavy multimedia users like me. ;)
295. sesouk (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
What I like most about the HTC One X+ is the unibody design. The increased memory and speed over the original One X is another reason why it is an amazing phone. This is the reason I would choose the One X+ over the S3 any day!.
297. ambrown (Posts: 29; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
Honestly the biggest feature that I like is the camera! I'm somewhat of an amateur photographer and I'm always snapping pictures of my kids. Now I of coarse have a dedicated camera for better looking shots, but as the saying goes, "the best camera is the one you have with you" and so I'd appreciate having a good shooter on my phone. The other specs don't hurt either ;-)