Giveaway: HTC One X+
0. phoneArena 22 Nov 2012, 09:32 posted on
And just like that, it's giveaway time once again at PhoneArena. Thanks to the cool people at AT&T, we're able to bring you a brand new HTC One X+ unit, and we're telling you, folks, this handset is a super-cool...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
176. dougEfresh (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
It's design is beatiful and its quad-core processor. Just insane specs in this beast of a phone
177. hottrodd95 (Posts: 7; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
1.7GHz quad-core processor, 64GB of storage, and with up to 50% longer lasting battery.
178. infused (Posts: 6; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
I love HTC build quality and it has enough built in storage that I won't have to deal stupid micro sd cards!
179. Theblaxican (Posts: 9; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
I love how HTC was able to pack more memory and procesisng power into the One X+ without having to compromise the design of the original One X.
180. ginzls1 (Posts: 3; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
I have the one x and the phone is amazing i wanted a bigger processer and more storage and look at that the one x+ thank you htc what i like the most about it would be that the processer is faster and the design stayed the same thank goodness!!!!!!!
181. cafe421 (Posts: 3; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Love the unibody of this phone. Would love to win this one!
182. shinyhappyhead (Posts: 7; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
Love the screen size, resolution, and the quadcore creamy goodness!
184. Vater2451 (Posts: 7; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
flash in the htc browser!!!! I love google but ive seriously missed having flash on my gnex since upgrading from ICS
and thats an absolutely beautiful design....
185. JKING_25 (Posts: 53; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
I currently have Sprint and I have been saving up my money in order to pay for my cancellation fee. I would love to go back to AT&T they are the best company I ever had and the HTC One X+ is one of the best phones I have seen in a while. I would love to have that phone.
186. dahlinc (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
My favorite part about this phone is it comes with 64gb of internal memory. That is so awesome. That was my biggest complaint about the orginal one x.
HTC makes some killer phones
188. TechTitan (Posts: 10; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I actually love the phone attributes in this order:
Super LCD2 Display
polycarbonate unibody design
AND I'm still a fan of HTC Sense
So, yes this would make me pass on the Galaxy S3!
189. stopcookingtheplanet (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Faster processing brain - quad core with longer battery life depending on core usage.
Sexy eyes - Faster camera
Slim body with sexy curves - Awesome design
The one who dance to my tunes - Flexible Android OS
Sexy voice that you can only hear - Beats Audio
I love her skin texture - Carbon black polycarbonate finish
Overall looks beautiful, What can i ask more in a girl friend?
190. oftirado (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
unibody design, HD screen, tegra 3 processor, beats audio, larger battery and more storage than the One X, jelly bean, camera, its not an iPhone... i mean really, what isnt there to love haha
191. ricky124 (Posts: 3; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I like the size and feel of the phone when I went to see it at the At&t store and I thought it was very responsive.
193. PaulNotFromSweden (Posts: 55; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Love the screen resolution, and I'm glad they didn't go to 5" like other manufacturers.
194. kkatanik1218 (Posts: 2; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I'll gladly put this phone In my pocket, please?
195. osandy (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I love the design and the extra storage space is great.
196. vandroid (Posts: 323; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
I like the 5th "ninja" core just because its a ninja which makes this phone a little more awesome
197. 7tOny4 (Posts: 2; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
I like the look and the feel of the HTC onex
199. KingCalf80 (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
the new quad-core processor is going to be ridiculous.. can't wait to try it out.
200. ahfpired (Posts: 7; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Carbon Black polycarbonate body and Beats Audio!
201. chrisjdon (Posts: 18; Member since: 16 Dec 2011)
The fact that it has a Fifth Core solely for Battery improvement and that it already comes with Jelly Bean 4.1.1 already installed.
202. marlony1234 (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I've really wanted one of these I don't know what if rather have the 1.7ghz processor or the stock 64 gb of data it would be perfect for my music plus I have AT&T
203. sucker19r (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
The fact that an AT&T phone is FINALLY coming with Jellybean out of the box...and the awesome design and 64 GB of memory is a CRAZY touch! Let me get a "WHOOAAA PHONE ARENA!"
205. wickedflare (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I just love the elegant looks and the display...
207. RiseAgainst94 (Posts: 281; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
The HTC One X+ is gorgeous. Best design of any phone out there.
208. Planterz (Posts: 1778; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
The overall specs are great, but specifically, the 64gb of storage is what blows me away the most. With so much storage, you don't need a micro SD card, and you don't have to mess aroud with moving things around.
210. crzdesi (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I am excited to use the beats feature, LTE and fast processor!
211. Isaiah-54 (unregistered)
I like that the processor is running at 1.7 GHz and it comes with a ridiculous 64 GB of memory. Not to mention HTC always does a great job when it comes to design.
212. dlathia (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Its amazingly fast Quad Core Precessor mounted on responsive touch screen with onboard 64 GB of memory is the best in current Mobile phones and no once can beat this.
213. danxj3 (Posts: 4; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
other manufacturers need to catch up to replicate the 'zero-gap' screens seen on HTC One X+ and LG Optiumus G. The displays are so amazing especially outdoors
215. yt6nin (Posts: 100; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
The HTC One X+ LTE is better than the HTC Inspire 4G I currently own and use, in so many ways!!! The 4.7" S-LCD2 720p screen, Quad-Core processor, 1GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage, Beats Audio, 2,100 mAh battery, and Jelly Bean... It's just one amazing and beautiful smartphone from HTC!!! This is something I've been having my eyes on after the rumors of a better One X after a couple of months of release of the One X. This is just better than my current "smartphone", the Inspire 4G, hands down!
218. tmt88 (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I love the HTC one X+ because it has 64 gb of storage so I can carry all my music with me.
220. Javi015412 (Posts: 8; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
well i really love that it has a fantastic quad-core processer (plus a extra for battery, WOW!) ... ha way better than the One V that i have ... and then that amazing display, awesome! ... ohh and ive always been a fan of Sence ... i would totaly show off this phone!!
222. heeze (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
i have the one x, the vivid, and the inspire . love htc and now i need the daddy of them all
223. roberto-van-franchesco (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
A better question would be what don`t you like about it because what's not to like?, anyway, I like the uni body design the most, the gentle curves and the seamless integration of the infinity display leaves me speechless every time.
224. jacobxtyler (Posts: 29; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
what isnt to like! carbon black color, quadcore processor, beats audio, the thing is a beast of a phone.
225. osanilevich (Posts: 278; Member since: 29 Sep 2009)
love the premium build and the 64GB of memory
226. gabe92 (Posts: 27; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
what i like most about the htc one x + is the powerful 1.7 GHz Nvidia Tegra 3 proccessor its sheer power! and will get any job done :)
228. winkyeye (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
The One X+ has good build quality, very solid specs, and 64gb of storage space without microSD!
229. Izzy_V (Posts: 216; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Quad-core processor and that internal memory. Lag is virtually nonexistent and that's more than enough space for anything.
232. gersondgc (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
the beats audio, great specs and perfect display :D
233. jcurran76 (Posts: 5; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
The build quality of the original One X with a much needed speed bump ! Just what it needed
234. vader11 (Posts: 5; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
It is beautiful, elegant, but also looks cool with the red color.
It has a powerful processor, great camera, and huge storage space.
It has a big and great display. The battery is pretty good.
It also has Beats Audio which is a great plus for listening to music.
HTC sense is a good UI too.
Overall, it is just an excellent package.
235. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 173; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
Quad core and 64 gig of storage. That's pretty nice for the price.
236. rtkuhn (Posts: 5; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Screen and Sense. I have an iPhone 4 and while the screen is great, the Super LCD2 screen is just beautiful in the One X, and while many people prefer stock Android I find that Sense really spruces up the OS. I want to try something different from iOS.